Author Topic: Good bye Emerica  (Read 9804 times)

Bertie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 65
Re: Good bye Emerica
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 08:20:22 AM »

ORGANIKARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 09:48:02 AM »
The no-comply lipslide and wallride front shove were amazing.
Yes indeed!

Everything he said in there was perfect and left me feeling good. GO PONTUS!!!

thunderwood

• Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »
Misleading thread title is misleading.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2012, 12:37:59 PM »
Expand Quote
What shoe dat is? Pretty nice except for that gay blue.
[close]
the tope

lol tope

also,' taupe' is kinda gray or beige or something.

I believe the color we are speaking of was correctly reffered to as "Gay Blue".
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

jersey by nature

• Rep: -40
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2012, 04:29:22 PM »
Pontus on AXION!

jk...
Don't do what the kids do.

allybobbaisfresh

• Rep: -1
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 04:59:45 PM »
i watched this, and its beautiful all the best luck to him

Chocolaterain

• Rep: -7
  • awesome
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 12:25:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Misleading title, but i rather see Etnies go
[close]

yeah at first i was like "noooooo"..then opened it and was still bummed..but not totally bummed as emerica woulda been out the game. but yea i'd much rather see etnies go than es or emerica.

After I found out what this was about I was in a mixture of happiness and sadness

choke mayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • pot
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 03:41:45 AM »
Pontus Alv off Emerica:

"Last week I quitted Emerica after a 10 year long relationship. Like any relationship there has been some great times and memories vice versa. The last years the connection and feeling has not really been there, I been over it for quite some time and I like i once said ? When life is on repeat it is time to move on? So I did. I have a new shoe sponsor already and the future is looking amazing. A new chapter is about to start and I feel really stoked and good about it.

Well here is a clip that never made it out there. It was suppose to be two parts and so on. This is the rough version of the first part?.

Of course I personally wanna thank Emerica for the good times we did had over the years and for their support from time to time.

Keep the stoke burning."

looks like they kicked him off for bad grammer

Harm Rochel

• Rep: 2
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 05:51:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Pontus Alv off Emerica:

"Last week I quitted Emerica after a 10 year long relationship. Like any relationship there has been some great times and memories vice versa. The last years the connection and feeling has not really been there, I been over it for quite some time and I like i once said ? When life is on repeat it is time to move on? So I did. I have a new shoe sponsor already and the future is looking amazing. A new chapter is about to start and I feel really stoked and good about it.

Well here is a clip that never made it out there. It was suppose to be two parts and so on. This is the rough version of the first part?.

Of course I personally wanna thank Emerica for the good times we did had over the years and for their support from time to time.

Keep the stoke burning."
[close]

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2012, 07:04:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Pontus Alv off Emerica:

Keep the stoke burning."
[close]

example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok