Author Topic: big feet  (Read 1987 times)

krewkruxklan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
big feet
« on: February 23, 2012, 10:45:20 AM »
so how do my fellow bigfooters cope in this size 9 world?

im at size 13 but i swear the 13's out there fit like 12's; it feels like it's getting harder and harder for a brother to find a good fitting shoe-it doesn't help that i have a wide foot too. any suggestions on some good shoes for wide feet?

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
Re: big feet
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 10:51:24 AM »
I've always found Vans to be quite accommodating for my big ass feet (width-wise)
The new Stage 4's width feel great & it doesn't pinch my toes or anything.

krewkruxklan

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 11:11:38 AM »
Expand Quote

im at size 13 but i swear the 13's out there fit like 12's; it feels like it's getting harder and harder for a brother to find a good fitting shoe-it doesn't help that i have a wide foot too. any suggestions on some good shoes for wide feet?
[close]
wow what a pointless thread
someones insecure.
no someones developing bunions. this thread is for bigfoot dudes not little niggas like you so fall back.

SUPRFI$CAL

krewkruxklan

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 11:14:54 AM »
@Ripped Laces
i've always found that vans hurt my feet after a session, maybe a size up would be better for me or maybe a different shoe (eras and oldskools always lead to some sort of pain)

SUPRFI$CAL

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 11:37:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
wow what a pointless thread
someones insecure.
[close]
no someones developing bunions. this thread is for bigfoot dudes not little niggas like you so fall back.

literally lol'd. ive found that dunks are a little wider than normal. if you got em a half a size larger than normal im sure theyd fit fine. really with foot width you just gotta see how pointy the toe is. the more rounder toecaps usually indicate a wider section in the middle. now if you want a pointy toed shoe but have wide feet, i dont know of many shoes that are really like that (maybe skytop3s) so you might just have to wear a bigger shoe than normal in that case. i can fit a size 8 (very tightly) but i still wear 10.5's because i like the extra foot room. id say my "real" size would maybe be a 9-9.5

Cajungly

• Rep: -10
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 12:48:39 PM »
skate troll your one hell of ok

victor333

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 12:49:36 PM »
You know what they say about guys with big feet, right  ;)

they be sayin, "dayum, you got some big feet."

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 01:40:41 PM »
I rock 13s.

Luckily I have thin feet.

Skate shoes have terrible sizing, it always seems like they are too small, especially in the toe-box area.

+What size deck do the fellow gargantuans ride? I currently fuck with 8.25's and can function well enough with them, but I have been contemplating moving up to 8.5.

krewkruxklan

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 04:55:16 PM »

literally lol'd. ive found that dunks are a little wider than normal. if you got em a half a size larger than normal im sure theyd fit fine. really with foot width you just gotta see how pointy the toe is. the more rounder toecaps usually indicate a wider section in the middle. now if you want a pointy toed shoe but have wide feet, i dont know of many shoes that are really like that (maybe skytop3s) so you might just have to wear a bigger shoe than normal in that case. i can fit a size 8 (very tightly) but i still wear 10.5's because i like the extra foot room. id say my "real" size would maybe be a 9-9.5
this might be the case, these shoes definately lack toe room-but my real size is 13 and stepping up to 14 is hectic.

ohh @Strike A Pose, i skate 8.5, nothing smaller-i suggest trying it out, especially if you got big boots.

SUPRFI$CAL

Isaiah Kemp

• Rep: 7
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 05:55:38 PM »
I rock 13s.

Luckily I have thin feet.

Skate shoes have terrible sizing, it always seems like they are too small, especially in the toe-box area.

+What size deck do the fellow gargantuans ride? I currently fuck with 8.25's and can function well enough with them, but I have been contemplating moving up to 8.5.

I'm a size 12 and have been riding an 8.38" pretty much exclusively. Works for me.

biggietoms

• Rep: 8
  • take acid
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 08:48:47 PM »
I rock a 13 man, so i kno wat ya mean. gotta super wide foot too.

Gravis has been acomidating to this, filters where the first vulcs ive skated in years and loved em. And even better are the Gravis Arto's. Lotta support, nice and wide. For cupsoles id recomend the original Adidas Cieros, those had soo much extra rooom i had to put in another insole. Im skating Huf 1 right now and they fit all my needs. WIde, comfy, skates great rite off the bat. You can get em pretty cheap noow too, since there converting the shoe to a vulc

The Twilight Zone

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 05:28:45 PM »
nigga stompin' in my chucks

Wh0l3

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 07:08:55 PM »
Gravis' run big and Chuck Taylor's (including the skate ones) run a full size larger so a 12 fits like a 13.

krewkruxklan

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 08:56:15 PM »
Gravis' run big and Chuck Taylor's (including the skate ones) run a full size larger so a 12 fits like a 13.
cons toebox can barely fit my penis i swear, i've pretty much been skating cts's exclusively for the past year, but i've noticed they've taken a toll on my feet....maybe im still growing

SUPRFI$CAL

deluxxxe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 10:47:40 PM »
I've got size 12, pretty wide feet...can't really skate in a lot of vans because they're too narrow :-\

Chocolaterain

• Rep: -7
  • awesome
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 02:05:52 AM »
I've got size 12, pretty wide feet...can't really skate in a lot of vans because they're too narrow :-\

Get one size bigger