Author Topic: Dixon or Mariano?  (Read 8952 times)

mongomaestro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -41
Re: Dixon or Mariano?
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »
Expand Quote
d. castillo > j. grecs

fuccahammer.word.
[close]

GET THE FUCK OUT

calm down son... and get back to countin stairs... 

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2012, 06:48:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
d. castillo > j. grecs

fuccahammer.word.
[close]

GET THE FUCK OUT
[close]

calm down son... and get back to countin stairs... 
your dum

im probably lying

managuense

• Rep: -27
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2012, 06:50:10 PM »
ive heard the little comeback story but exactly what drugs was guy on?

mongomaestro

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2012, 06:59:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
d. castillo > j. grecs

fuccahammer.word.
[close]

GET THE FUCK OUT
[close]

calm down son... and get back to countin stairs...? 
[close]
your dum

youre lying.

judging from your post, you probably cant count either though, so i apologize for striking your nerve sir...     :-X     

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2012, 07:03:00 PM »
'Hammers' aren't that great, daniel castillo is fucking terrible though.

Mariano was on bath salts, crododil and took ambien sometimes. Probably crack too
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »

Mariano was on bath salts, crododil and took ambien sometimes. Probably crack too
Whats the point of ambien? Its just weird.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #66 on: February 29, 2012, 08:57:13 AM »
Hey! Nobody hates Guy, just saying than his style and trickselection does not appeal to me anymore. While Antwuan does not matter, there are enough good switch heelflipers nowdays anyway, no [krokodil*] tears there. Too bad about his regular heels though, not many people can do them that well.

*Mariano was unlikely on krokodil, a year and you will get an Oscar for Best Performance in every zombie movies:

Drug War's Finest: Krokodil - Cheap, Tainted Desomorphine Turning Junkies Into Zombies

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #67 on: February 29, 2012, 11:50:27 AM »
Hey! Nobody hates Guy, just saying than his style and trickselection does not appeal to me anymore. While Antwuan does not matter, there are enough good switch heelflipers nowdays anyway, no [krokodil*] tears there. Too bad about his regular heels though, not many people can do them that well.

*Mariano was unlikely on krokodil, a year and you will get an Oscar for Best Performance in every zombie movies:

Drug War's Finest: Krokodil - Cheap, Tainted Desomorphine Turning Junkies Into Zombies

They should just do a cold-water extract on those pills, you can get good and high on codeine itself.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

managuense

• Rep: -27
« Reply #68 on: February 29, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Whats the point of ambien? Its just weird.
probly just to help come down off the other shit

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2012, 01:15:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They should just do a cold-water extract on those pills, you can get good and high on codeine itself.

Russian love them needles, and you cant inject codeine directly in your system. Plus the rush is what is wanted here because the drug only lasts an hour or so. Cold water extraction is great, if you want a long(er) lifespan. These guy are going 200 miles in the wrong lane, just cooking this garbage non-stop, day and night. According to doctors in other interviews, an average user will never surpass 2-3 years.  If that...

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2012, 08:17:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Russian love them needles, and you cant inject codeine directly in your system. Plus the rush is what is wanted here because the drug only lasts an hour or so. Cold water extraction is great, if you want a long(er) lifespan. These guy are going 200 miles in the wrong lane, just cooking this garbage non-stop, day and night. According to doctors in other interviews, an average user will never surpass 2-3 years.  If that...

I've done a lot of stupid, risky things to get high, but I couldn't imagine even the worst dope fiends I see in my city on a daily basis doing something like this.  Junkies take all kinds of fucked up risks, but cooking and shooting caustic, impure freebase to the point where you're skin flakes off is a whole new level of stupid.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

nonstripedzebra

• Rep: -8
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2012, 09:09:32 AM »
comparing dixon to mariano seems just wild to me i feel like guy kinda dissapeared like vanished from skating while antwuans only been to jail and back and for him to make a come back as great as guy if you could even consider it a come back, well i doubt that . Lets be honest its guy fricken mariano!
[/quote

exactly. in all honestly i hope that dixon can get his stuff together and be a solid pro again, but guy mariano is the best example of a skaters skater. their is no question that mariano's comeback was something skateboarding needed. not to mention that before his crash he had already some of the greatest parts ever seen something dixon has never done once. and also the fact that the lakai part looked like him in all his video parts. it looked like video days but grown up with some of the technicalities of mouse. lakais mariano part was a historic event dixon is just another pro. but with that said i hope i swallow these words and he comes back with some crazy shit with his lazy ass arms.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2012, 09:36:21 AM »
Hey! Nobody hates Guy, just saying than his style and trickselection does not appeal to me anymore.
so you don't like every trick known to be possible to humans, and some that don't even seem possible by humans? Because that's Guy's trick selection
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2012, 12:44:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Hey! Nobody hates Guy, just saying than his style and trickselection does not appeal to me anymore.
[close]
so you don't like every trick known to be possible to humans, and some that don't even seem possible by humans? Because that's Guy's trick selection

Gah, please...

joshua

• Rep: 0
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2012, 07:16:45 PM »
Comparing Antwuan Dixon to Guy Mariano is... well its just so stupid I don't know what to think.

Punkisdead83

• Rep: 0
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2012, 10:26:01 PM »
Still lol'ing at this thread

DerpyHooves

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2012, 11:22:11 PM »
Antuwan better have something up his sleeve if his comeback will be as big as Guy's.

mongomaestro

« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2012, 02:34:21 AM »
Antuwan better have something up his sleeve

another tat?  ;D

DerpyHooves

« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2012, 02:49:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Antuwan better have something up his sleeve