Author Topic: Ramen Noodles  (Read 11179 times)

DaSk8D00D

Ramen Noodles
« on: March 01, 2012, 12:21:25 AM »
The best cheap food you can get at the grocery store thats gone always fill you up. you can get the 12 pack for like $2-3 nigga no wonder why its the hood favorite!

Stonesthrowplease

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
Re: Ramen Noodles
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 12:23:09 AM »
the blue bag is heat

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 05:58:02 PM »
I used to eat the plastic package but now I only fuck with the cup cause I like the veggies.
I really want to try these tho.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 06:34:44 PM »

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 07:18:04 PM »
During a perion of self imposed austerity measures I lived off beef Mr noodles with chees for two months. I ate nothing else. I would shred the cheese over in the pot and stir untill it formed one massive beefy, cheesy lump.

I didnt shit right for a long time afterwards and basically felt ill the entire time, but on the upside it did mean more money for fags and booze.

thank you mr noodle!

Also I have been craving one of these for so long now, Nial if you are reading this send me one in the post!

myles.

• Rep: 4
    • mylessk8s avatar image
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 10:48:38 AM »
ramen has been a huge part of my diet since i was a little hoodrat baby. chicken is the best!

filter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 10:55:47 AM »
I used to eat the plastic package but now I only fuck with the cup cause I like the veggies.

get frozen veggie mixes and combine it with the ramen when you cook it. it's more effort but way better than the paper cup shit

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 10:59:47 AM »
does anyone like real japanese ramen?

"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 11:02:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
get frozen veggie mixes and combine it with the ramen when you cook it. it's more effort but way better than the paper cup shit

thats what i do. get the asian veggie mix, throw it in a pot with some water and add the ramen once its boiling. so good

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 12:07:55 PM »
Currently eating some right now. Stuff was made for college students in mind!

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 01:28:08 PM »
Hell yes, chicken is the business. Blast some sriracha on there and you're good to go. My gf just bought me some "fancy" ramen style things from this asian grocery store back home: "black" (kind of a spicy beef flavor), spicy seafood, and kimchi. Kimchi was the shit, I'm gonna be stocking up on those over spring break.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 04:05:52 PM »
does anyone like real japanese ramen?

that shit's the bomb. the pork cutlets they put in there are the truth.  and i usually also hate boiled eggs but ill eat the ones they put in ramen.  Too bad i live in middle america where there are no japanese people......ugh

but when talking about top ramen, i usually put some vinegar, soy sauce and sriracha and it makes it like a hot and sour soup type broth which is bombay
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 07:29:34 PM »
i know most people (myself included) just use regular tapwater but i was fuckin around on some high shit & made a bowl after boiling 2 cups of bottled water. it actually made a difference it felt more "pure" and the broth tastes alot better. its like Ramen Noodles in HD, if that makes sense

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 07:40:37 PM »
Beef Ramen + Sriracha
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

smellyfart

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 07:41:19 PM »
i know most people (myself included) just use regular tapwater but i was fuckin around on some high shit & made a bowl after boiling 2 cups of bottled water. it actually made a difference it felt more "pure" and the broth tastes alot better. its like Ramen Noodles in HD, if that makes sense
hahahah that is fucking priceless. fuck. ill have to try this sometime. i usually add onions, garlic, and whatever other vegatables are around. then pour in some, sesame oil, chili oil and soy sauce along with the seasoning. then siracha to finish it off.

DerpyHooves

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 08:40:30 PM »
I like smashing up the dried noodles to little bite-sized bits while it's still in the bag, then I open the bag and add the beef flavored powder and then I close it and shake it up afterwards so the powder get all over the noodle bits.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »
 My friend puts a shit load of water in a bowl with the dry noodles in there, microwaves the bowl, and then puts the seasoning in there. As a Top Ramen enthusiast it disgusts me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:59:53 PM by BraveUlysses »

Archie Bunker

• I've got the juice now
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 09:34:14 PM »
My friend puts a shit load of water in a bowl with the dry noodles in there, microwaves the bowl, and then puts the seasoning in there. As a Top Ramen enthusiast it disgusts me.
that's how i make it. i dont have a stove.  honestly i think it tastes the exact same but whatever

brownjenkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 12:58:39 AM »
This is by far my favourite shit. I throw broccoli and baby corn in it when I'm feeling fancy.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 01:53:31 AM »
Drop some eggs in that bitch.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 03:31:35 AM »
word, drop an egg in after its done cooking with the heat off, the hot broth will cook the egg and make it a more substantial meal. also adding some bok choy or cabbage to that shit is a good way for some extra nutrients. ramen lyfe.

BlackDemonShreds

• Rep: -4
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 12:13:35 PM »
Who ever said Oriental knows whats up. Beef flavor is good too.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2012, 02:44:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
that's how i make it. i dont have a stove.  honestly i think it tastes the exact same but whatever
[close]

takes exactly the same to me
When my friend does it that shit is flavorless. The broth looks more like water.

Mad Lauder

• RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 12:20:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
When my friend does it that shit is flavorless. The broth looks more like water.

Its really not the same. The first time I made cup noodles by myself i did that shit and the noodles were translucent and shitty.
And I don't have a stove either.
I just get some bottled water put in in a cup and put that cup in the microwave for 2 minutes then I pour it in the noodle cup.
Thats how you get those nice noodles bruhs.

Archie Bunker

• I've got the juice now
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 03:28:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Its really not the same. The first time I made cup noodles by myself i did that shit and the noodles were translucent and shitty.
I just get some bottled water put in in a cup and put that cup in the microwave for 2 minutes then I pour it in the noodle cup.

we're not talking about cup noodles

BraveUlysses

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 03:31:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah I mean top ramen. Also I'm digging the Ray Manzarek pic.

managuense

• Rep: -27
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2012, 04:25:01 PM »
word, drop an egg in after its done cooking with the heat off, the hot broth will cook the egg and make it a more substantial meal. also adding some bok choy or cabbage to that shit is a good way for some extra nutrients. ramen lyfe.
gotta do the egg and get some protein in there. havent had ramen in a while, used to eat the shit uncooked right out the bag cuz it was cheaper than potato chips. god im glad i make a little money now

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2012, 05:12:17 PM »
I'm going to cook some up right now and post it here.

Mad Lauder

• RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2012, 06:17:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Ohh damn i didn't realize there were two different noodle discussions going on.
I still think my method would work.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »
Absolute best way to make your traditional Ramen Noodles.

put 2 Cups of bottled water ina pot on the stove, with the noodles inside of course

wait til the waters boiling to the point where the surface its about 75% bubbles

pour the water in your eating bowl (keep the noodles in the pot)

dump the lil flavoring shit in there & stir til the broth is a nice bold yellow

put the clump of noodles back in & mix em around a bit, maybe chop em up a lil bit with the side of the fork. use the fork cuz youll keep
the broth in there so everytime you eat the noodles they'll have a lot of flavor to them.

if you like the broth its much easier to drink when its made with bottled water. it has a much smoother taste to it.

it may sound like some basic shit but if you actually do it you'll see where im comin from. Ramen Noodles in HD nigga