Author Topic: etnies accel  (Read 1146 times)

dinosaur

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
etnies accel
« on: March 04, 2012, 10:29:25 AM »
you know how when sole tech originally launched es, they just transferred the slb from etnies to there? Well i was sitting in my living room yesterday watching ryde or die vol. 1 and i started thinking that sole tech should do that with the accel, just the other way around.

From what i understand the accel has always been a big seller even with the rest of es' line doing bad, and we all agree that that shoe is one of the greatest of all time. I just can't imagine myself without a fresh pair of black gum accels in my closet...

So please etnies if you read this, rerelease the accel! (OG prod/arto era shape of course)

apad88

Re: etnies accel
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:39:57 AM »
agreed

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 07:01:37 PM »
you know how when sole tech originally launched es, they just transferred the slb from etnies to there? Well i was sitting in my living room yesterday watching ryde or die vol. 1 and i started thinking that sole tech should do that with the accel, just the other way around.

From what i understand the accel has always been a big seller even with the rest of es' line doing bad, and we all agree that that shoe is one of the greatest of all time. I just can't imagine myself without a fresh pair of black gum accels in my closet...

So please etnies if you read this, rerelease the accel! (OG prod/arto era shape of course)

man i got a pair online , since no shops around here sells accels/cup soles like maybe 2 years a go and when i get em they were slightly different. no elastic tongue straps, and the shape was different. but yea i agree that'd be a dope idea do just re do it with a etnies logo on the tongue.. on another note those accel tt's were the shit!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

trannies and mannies

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 07:25:04 PM »
years ago accels were "the shoe".

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 09:09:21 PM »
good thread/ great idea (cept they should be remade by emerica instead)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 09:09:53 PM »

they still would be one of most popular skate shoes if the vulc craze didnt come on so hard in recent years. they tried to do it with those square ones but nah its just not the same. after seeing them in so many videos over the years that design is just engraved into skate history, puffy exterior & all. fuck a remake there's only ONE eS Accel.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

they still would be one of most popular skate shoes if the vulc craze didnt come on so hard in recent years. they tried to do it with those square ones but nah its just not the same. after seeing them in so many videos over the years that design is just engraved into skate history, puffy exterior & all. fuck a remake there's only ONE eS Accel.

from what i've read, being you like Dunks Sk8D00D ,I think the accell TT"s would be in your ballpark.. A slimmer version of the accels. I had multiple pairs of both shoes.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[