Author Topic: This might have been done before...  (Read 879 times)

BabyKillaSeason

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
    • AnotherDudeWithABlog avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
This might have been done before...
« on: March 05, 2012, 09:05:24 PM »
So, I graduate college in May 2012. And I really don't want to do anything but skate.  I'm hoping to quit my job, and do just that.  I'm looking for places to go, people to stay with, recommendations of places to go or people to stay with, etc. Domestic or foreign, whatever. 

Basically, it'd be ideal if this thread turned into not only a thread for me to find people to go and skate/stay with, but for all of us to go and skate with.  Like social networking, but actually useful. 

By the way, I'm in the Denver, Colorado area.

But like I said, a similar thread might already exist, I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this idea.

ThirtyYearsYoung

Re: This might have been done before...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:59:43 AM »
I might be starting a new job in boston around that time. If it happens, you can stay at mine for a few days. I definitely remember graduating college and just wanting to delay adult life for a little while. I don't know the city well so it'd be cool to have someone to skate and explore with. good luck on your journey.

BabyKillaSeason

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 08:05:38 PM »
I might be starting a new job in boston around that time. If it happens, you can stay at mine for a few days. I definitely remember graduating college and just wanting to delay adult life for a little while. I don't know the city well so it'd be cool to have someone to skate and explore with. good luck on your journey.

Dude that sounds awesome. I've only been to DC, no where else on the east coast. Keep me posted. Also, samesies for Denver.

Jesus-Condom

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 09:41:15 PM »
And I really don't want to do anything but skate. 

I'm pretty sure this is what everyone on the forums wants, but there's a difference between dreams and shitty reality.

BabyKillaSeason

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 06:59:25 PM »
Expand Quote
And I really don't want to do anything but skate. 
[close]

I'm pretty sure this is what everyone on the forums wants, but there's a difference between dreams and shitty reality.

For sure, I'm not saying all I'm going to do is skate, but I would like to skate around and travel between working.

gsosa

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 07:54:46 AM »
Hit up Skatopia at some point in your journey, they let you stay there and it's a blast. All you gotta do is work a little.