Author Topic: Mass Effect 3  (Read 849 times)

DaSk8D00D

Mass Effect 3
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:08:47 AM »
Playing this game right now, and yes its the shit. playing it on ps3. i beat the first 2 back when i had my xbox the beat ME2 again on ps3. dont have my 360 anymore so im kinda bummed that i dont get to see how all my decisions since the first one affect this third one but its all good since ive imported my ps3 character. ill post more about the game in here once i play it a lil more. im only even posting right now cuz im on the first level that was one the demo so im just replaying shit, but yeah this game goin hard tho! if any of yall playin it yet or are interested in doing so feel free to discuss

ALT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Mass Effect 3
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 11:18:37 AM »
My favorite game series ever.

Like you I played the first two on xbox then played the second again on PS3 after selling my xbox.

I'll be getting it in a weeks time for my birthday.

Try not to post any spoilers  ;)

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 11:33:46 AM »
My favorite game series ever.

Like you I played the first two on xbox then played the second again on PS3 after selling my xbox.

I'll be getting it in a weeks time for my birthday.

Try not to post any spoilers  ;)

i gotchu. i can already tell that there are MANY different story arcs just from playing the first mission after the initial one in the demo. player movements alot better due to the ability to sprint and jump (in certain areas) the battlefield is much more vertical and require just a bit more when it comes to tactics. i normally just have my comrades do their thing while i get my one man army on but the smarter & more advanced enemies require a bit of strategy to take down. not TOO much where its on some ghost recon shit (although it probably is on the hardest difficulty) but you cant just run into a room, start shooting and expect an easy fight

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 08:16:50 AM »
I picked this up for $30 new at Walmart the other day, get there while you can.

The games amazing, all I've been playing is multiplayer until my HDTV gets fixed, so I've been avoiding spoilers like the plauge.

Hit me up if anyone wants to play multiplayer, xbox gamertag: The Muskrat

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 08:35:54 PM »
I picked this up for $30 new at Walmart the other day, get there while you can.

The games amazing, all I've been playing is multiplayer until my HDTV gets fixed, so I've been avoiding spoilers like the plauge.

Hit me up if anyone wants to play multiplayer, xbox gamertag: The Muskrat

Good looking out! It's like $60 everywhere else.