Author Topic: Why Longboards Suck  (Read 27879 times)

TheSovietskater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: Why Longboards Suck
« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2012, 07:50:13 AM »
i only think longboards suck because the people who ride them have no style or flow whatsoever, also the fact that they're even harder to control than a normal size 8-8.5 board with reasonable length, concave, and trucks

Rcurry

• Rep: -7
« Reply #181 on: February 23, 2012, 11:50:26 AM »
i never really felt as if i was being ripped apart, but i like the metaphor

they are better controlled at high speeds...which is what they are made for
you must not have seen sergio yuppie, james kelly, kevin reimer, liam morgan, kyle martin, fernando yuppie, etc etc..

that looks like a damn delicious curry dish, wish i had a japanese girl cookin for me haha

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #182 on: February 23, 2012, 12:00:25 PM »
I think they're cool if you're on some intense hill-bombing shit but if you're in the streets you need to be on regular board or a cruiser. watchu look like picking up a big ass longboard multiple times going down the street because you can't get up on a curb?

Brick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2012, 12:13:54 PM »
I think they're cool if you're on some intense hill-bombing shit but if you're in the streets you need to be on regular board or a cruiser. watchu look like picking up a big ass longboard multiple times going down the street because you can't get up on a curb?

saw some bro the other day crash into a group of girls because they were standing in the way of the curb cut

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61
« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2012, 02:49:19 PM »

you must not have seen sergio yuppie, fernando yuppie

longboarders: the yuppies of the future, today!

Rcurry

« Reply #185 on: February 24, 2012, 09:41:52 AM »
haha very nice dontkickshitfoot. haha most of those guys cruising down on a long ass flexy board with no kick usually are kooks, and cant even be called skaters cuz they dont skate or attempt to push their limits in any way. it simply doesnt make sense to ride the sidewalks without a kick, which is why i take my oldschool pool deck when i push to work. im glad we can agree to disagree, i have a passion for skating and so do yall. so lets work to send that hate to the faggots riding boards in nike running shoes, billabong shirts, and hurley to the max cuz those are the ones yall really have a passionate distaste for as do i haha

last little vids im gonna post, maybe theyll help support me saying that these arent the guys you guys should be hatin on.
ya know what? im gonna throw some sergio yuppie in here, the hard wheel and soft wheel sliding thing all kinda meshes together anyways. sliding on hard wheels is damn fun

goes from easy rider to some straight up death metal lol never really understood that one

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #186 on: February 24, 2012, 10:30:18 AM »
Fuck off Budday!

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2012, 12:23:26 PM »
Expand Quote

you must not have seen sergio yuppie, fernando yuppie

[close]

longboarders: the yuppies of the future, today!

Sorry i dont have photoshop.

foureyedjim

« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2012, 12:43:45 PM »
this shit is the most delicious meal on the planet i kid you not we had this japanese girl that lived with us for a couple years and she would make this all the time

curry appreciation thread? cmon guys im tired of arguing about longboards, theyre stupid we all agree (except for curry man) lets just all just get over it

you do know how to make it right?  If you do, try putting in blended apples in there (minus the skin, of course), it gives the curry a hint of sweetness.  I feel like i'm missing something though, so I suggest looking it up.  Apple curry rices is good, I promise.

Rcurry

« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2012, 04:22:14 PM »
that sounds great, never considered sweet curry. if you are from colorado or ever happen to visit estes park while youre there you gotta check out this nepalese place in town called nepal's. never had better indian food in my life, curry sepcifically

eschaton: you wanna give me a hand budday? itd be great if youd go all the way and let me drag my balls across your face  tickling them oh so delicately on your facial hair

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
nno one gives a fuck about sergio yuppie, we all know biker sherlock is the true core longboarder

foureyedjim

« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2012, 04:55:22 PM »
that sounds great, never considered sweet curry. if you are from colorado or ever happen to visit estes park while youre there you gotta check out this nepalese place in town called nepal's. never had better indian food in my life, curry sepcifically

eschaton: you wanna give me a hand budday? itd be great if youd go all the way and let me drag my balls across your face  tickling them oh so delicately on your facial hair

I never liked indian curry as much as japanese curry, but still good nevertheless!  And if you're ever in the mood for a change, you can also do curry udon (type of noodle).  I just kinda put more water when I cook the curry and I don't let it harden after I put in the curry cubes.

Rcurry

« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2012, 05:00:38 PM »
lollol who the fuck is that? looked up some stuff,  seems like a kook. i sincerely hope your kidding about yuppie lol. he's a beast. but not really a 'longboarder'. he's into all that tech slidin stuff

ya know i dont think ive ever had japanese curry, i always thought it was just an indian thing. sounds interesting though, i love me some japanese food.  sure wish i could cook the stuff, sure wish i could cook anything besides noodles and grilled cheese lol

foureyedjim

« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2012, 05:11:31 PM »
lollol who the fuck is that? looked up some stuff,  seems like a kook. i sincerely hope your kidding about yuppie lol. he's a beast. but not really a 'longboarder'. he's into all that tech slidin stuff

ya know i dont think ive ever had japanese curry, i always thought it was just an indian thing. sounds interesting though, i love me some japanese food.  sure wish i could cook the stuff, sure wish i could cook anything besides noodles and grilled cheese lol

haha I'm assuming instant noodles?  Because normal noodles aren't that much harder to make, you just gotta use something other than the powdered sodium you're given in instand ones lol.  Anyways, yeah, Japanese food is my favorite, so I made sure to know a thing or two before I left for college.

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2012, 08:33:38 AM »
Longboard loop.