Author Topic: bake & destroy  (Read 77112 times)

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
Re: bake & destroy
« Reply #510 on: November 20, 2012, 08:59:19 AM »
Glad to see Baker giving one of my ex-girlfriends the respect and admiration that she deserves. You were always good to me Max and if there is someone in this world that could make Bluetooth earpieces look sexy, it's your fine ass...

Rikk?

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #511 on: November 20, 2012, 10:47:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Glad to see Baker giving one of my ex-girlfriends the respect and admiration that she deserves. You were always good to me Max and if there is someone in this world that could make Bluetooth earpieces look sexy, it's your fine ass...

[close]

Rikk?

Bowie?
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Brent212

• Rep: 1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #512 on: November 20, 2012, 02:31:41 PM »
Saw it today. "Stunt" skating with zero creativity and high difficulty-danger is not my thing, i respect those who do it but i wouldnt watch that part again especially if the stunts are down the same CA spots i ve seen a million times before. So in other words i liked that hawk kid and the nuge-Baca section.

Also another thing. I always found the hijinx of Baker crew funny and entertaining when i was younger but the last 3-4 years they re getting into my nerves. I mean some of dudes are like 25 years old or more and act like 16 year olds. Its a heavy situtation of second hand embarrassment.  

I thought there were a couple nice parts from the likes of riley hawk and spanky with the boneless nose manny, i thought the mass amount of hijinks was a bit overdone at the end and kept waiting for another part or something but was just dissapointed with hijinks that got less and less interesting

These two back to back posts pretty much summarize my thoughts exactly.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #513 on: November 20, 2012, 02:54:10 PM »
I actually think it would be sick if companies let their filmers freelance to film other companies. Would be cool to see a Baker video in a different light as well as even a Crailtap one. Like Ty films a Baker video and Beagle can filme a Crail one.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #514 on: November 20, 2012, 05:20:45 PM »
Bummed this didn't make it into Herman's part.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #515 on: November 20, 2012, 05:38:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Rikk?
[close]

Bowie?

i thought pretty sweet would shed some light on this. it did not

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #516 on: November 20, 2012, 05:41:01 PM »
I particularly enjoyed the skateboarding aspect of this video. 

Harem

« Reply #517 on: November 20, 2012, 07:09:53 PM »
I can't find this issue of THRASHER anywhere!

ekayallday

• Rep: -6

codithou

• Rep: 41
« Reply #519 on: November 21, 2012, 11:26:10 AM »
LIVE REVIEWS: BAKE AND DESTROY

Fuck. Why do kids like this exist. I feel like this kid probably posts here though.

hekkahyphy

« Reply #520 on: November 21, 2012, 02:22:32 PM »
Is anyone else bummed that they didn't send the DVD's to the subscribers and you cant even look it up on youtube to watch it because Thrasher is taking videos down?

you got robbed. i subscribe and got the dvd

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #521 on: November 21, 2012, 02:35:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Saw it today. "Stunt" skating with zero creativity and high difficulty-danger is not my thing, i respect those who do it but i wouldnt watch that part again especially if the stunts are down the same CA spots i ve seen a million times before. So in other words i liked that hawk kid and the nuge-Baca section.

Also another thing. I always found the hijinx of Baker crew funny and entertaining when i was younger but the last 3-4 years they re getting into my nerves. I mean some of dudes are like 25 years old or more and act like 16 year olds. Its a heavy situtation of second hand embarrassment.  
[close]

Expand Quote
I thought there were a couple nice parts from the likes of riley hawk and spanky with the boneless nose manny, i thought the mass amount of hijinks was a bit overdone at the end and kept waiting for another part or something but was just dissapointed with hijinks that got less and less interesting
[close]

These two back to back posts pretty much summarize my thoughts exactly.
yup.

Harem

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #523 on: November 22, 2012, 09:34:26 AM »
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:36:05 AM by zuma »

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 652
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #524 on: November 28, 2012, 03:54:06 AM »
I enjoyed Braydon's part, good use of Storm technology.
ONTARIO CANADA

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #525 on: December 03, 2012, 11:46:16 AM »
Everyone complaining about this video is a fucking person...They filmed the thing in 9 months as a collaboration with a magazine, paid for by someone else pretty much. They did it for fun and did it for the people who love their company, the dudes who ride for Baker, their style, and skating in general.

Saying shit's generic and this and that...Fuck off. You can say what you want but you weren't in that video. People aren't calling you The Boss or starting riots at the premier of the video that you're complaining about, are they?

A lot of the dudes were hurt and had other shit happening during the short window of time that they had to film, hence them not having more than a few tricks in the video. But on the other hand, the guys that gave it their all really did, and there was some fucking ill shit in that video. Anything from Andrew is always good. C.J.'s part was raw. Bryan Herman. Brayden's part was fucking good. And if any of you pussies have anything to say about Figgy's part, you can fuck off. When you can skate 1/10 as good, then you can talk shit.

Hey buddy, this is Slap, soooo if you're lost.. I'll help you out.
www.skaterscafe.com
www.skateboard-city.com/messageboard
www.skateperception.com
www.lemonparty.org

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #526 on: December 03, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »

www.skaterscafe.com
www.skateperception.com
www.lemonparty.org

OMG we're bros! Lemon Party has been my go-to when I need to work through some of my "granddad issues", nahmean? *fist bump*

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #527 on: December 03, 2012, 02:10:50 PM »
You're so gay I love it

DBrown901

« Reply #528 on: December 03, 2012, 02:23:58 PM »
Expand Quote

www.skaterscafe.com
www.skateperception.com
www.lemonparty.org
[close]

OMG we're bros! Lemon Party has been my go-to when I need to work through some of my "granddad issues", nahmean? *fist bump*
Brilliant pun, GAY. I love you in a heterosexual manner. Sorry to disappoint.