Author Topic: Lil Waynes "Trukfit" Clothing.  (Read 6693 times)

Amish Rifle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
  • it fitz
Re: Lil Waynes "Trukfit" Clothing.
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 09:52:29 PM »
it's a cryin' shame weezy isn't involved with shake junt. i feel like that brand is all over cash money.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 10:14:41 PM »

I thought it was tight.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2012, 10:49:59 PM »
Expand Quote
There are so many of you guys who hate trukfit because you think weezy is a poser. Wouldn't you rather have wayne make a skate-oriented line than any other regular clothing line? Trukfit may eventually send a wrong message about skateboard culture but atleast wayne is giving skating a shot. I'm mean fucking lil wayne is backing skateboarding! I think its tight. I just so happen to be an employee at Zumiez, the only store currently carrying the line, and some of this stuff is pretty cool. But don't get me wrong The Hundreds is and always will be huge, haha.
[close]

I have the same amount of hype when a kid chooses skateboarding over soccer. Who gives a fuck about wayne?

Expand Quote
It's a clothing company bud, he can put whatever he wants on the shirts
[close]
And we can talk shit on the intrnetz whenever we want about it.

are you fucking regular? kids and parents that would generally choose soccer, before this shit got big, are not the cats i wanted to skate with or who i want hanging around the spot today. shit's not about accessibility, fucktard.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people

mds

• Rep: 3
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 02:06:42 AM »

What if 50 cent f.e. made a clothing line for boxing, and would have a punch like a 7 year old girl?
People would hate hard and rightfully so.
B B But he is genuinly interested in the Art of Boxing, ya GTFO

TonyBologna

• Rep: 0
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 06:31:34 AM »
As stated, he could make money elsewhere, he is building a skatepark in New Orleans, skates after his shows, and from what I see, he actually enjoys it. Do you really think that ecstasy of just cruising on your board is exclusive to you? People come and go in skateboarding, if he is serious about it, let him put his money into skateboarding. If not, he will be gone before long.
Skateboarding is easy, I've played Skate 3 dude!

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
Okay does anyone have proof of this park he is supposedly building in NO? I suggested that exact thing a few weeks ago. Weezy, you lurkin my posts, trying to find ways to raise your cred? So far all I have seen is Lil' Wayne buy his way into skateboarding, have a few core sessions with Justin Bieber, launch a terrible clothing line, and all the money going into his pocket. Attention all shitty rappers: Please stay out of skateboarding! I don't care if you think it's cool or what the fuck ever. Stick to what you know. This goes for all you Skaters turned rappers too (I'm looking at you Jereme!). You guys keep eating up whatever he's feeding you this week. When will his next TMZ photo-op skate session go down? I think all you people who are so down with him and this company are really just fans of his music and you can't fathom not liking something he is doing and is so obviously kooky.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 12:52:23 PM »
I have my gripes with trukfit.

But since the subject also includes his music, the drought 3 was fucking incredible.

More importantly: House is one fucked up movie...

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 02:22:27 PM »
Okay does anyone have proof of this park he is supposedly building in NO? I suggested that exact thing a few weeks ago. Weezy, you lurkin my posts, trying to find ways to raise your cred? So far all I have seen is Lil' Wayne buy his way into skateboarding, have a few core sessions with Justin Bieber, launch a terrible clothing line, and all the money going into his pocket. Attention all shitty rappers: Please stay out of skateboarding! I don't care if you think it's cool or what the fuck ever. Stick to what you know. This goes for all you Skaters turned rappers too (I'm looking at you Jereme!). You guys keep eating up whatever he's feeding you this week. When will his next TMZ photo-op skate session go down? I think all you people who are so down with him and this company are really just fans of his music and you can't fathom not liking something he is doing and is so obviously kooky.

skateboarders love shitrap.  ]

i dare any one of you muhfuccaz to cop some wayne schwag...      8)

thugnificent

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 02:38:57 PM »

What if 50 cent f.e. made a clothing line for boxing, and would have a punch like a 7 year old girl?
People would hate hard and rightfully so.
B B But he is genuinly interested in the Art of Boxing, ya GTFO

you are an idiot. 50 cent competed in the junior olympics for boxing. you dont know anything about anything.

Barry Dingle

• Rep: 46
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 12:18:41 AM »

garrett hill - welcome to threat

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 04:07:34 PM »
As stated, he could make money elsewhere, he is building a skatepark in New Orleans, skates after his shows, and from what I see, he actually enjoys it. Do you really think that ecstasy of just cruising on your board is exclusive to you? People come and go in skateboarding, if he is serious about it, let him put his money into skateboarding. If not, he will be gone before long.

/thread