Author Topic: blurst of times  (Read 914 times)

ice nine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
blurst of times
« on: March 16, 2012, 06:10:49 PM »
post your favorite bad posts. peru this one's for you.

There are so many of you guys who hate trukfit because you think weezy is a poser. Wouldn't you rather have wayne make a skate-oriented line than any other regular clothing line? Trukfit may eventually send a wrong message about skateboard culture but atleast wayne is giving skating a shot. I'm mean fucking lil wayne is backing skateboarding! I think its tight. I just so happen to be an employee at Zumiez, the only store currently carrying the line, and some of this stuff is pretty cool. But don't get me wrong The Hundreds is and always will be huge, haha.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: blurst of times
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 02:48:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Ah, please, Lenoce reached his prime at "The end" and had four tricks ever since. Nollie heel, switch heel, nollie backside ollie and maybe nollie 180 heels if lucky. Neither very impressive even by 2000 standards while people like Ronnie Creager are just getting better every year but still have crappy sponsors, probably not making half of Lenoces money meanwhile this guys just sits pretty. Horrible, unfair and depressing...

On the lighter note, Kyle Nicholson is so great, the perfect skater in these dark days of stupid tight pants, unnecessary loose trucks and gross slinky style with zero power, skating to M83. Habitat must have their fucking head examined, I would fight to death to get Kyle on my team and market the crap out of him. Maldonado kills it, I missed him, his "Just off the building" part is so solid from the song to style and just about everything else! And Tevin Taylor gets better everytime I see him, probably a great fella as well.

Kyle, slaying The Berrics:

KYLE NICHOLSON BANGIN! THE BERRICS

Finally, Axion is gaining plus points in my opinion because it is impossible to a good cupsole these days. Thank God for ?S and their beautiful Accels, THE best shoe EVER made but they are getting harder to find. Not all of us can skate in paper thin Eras/Old Schools, I need solid protection for my feet, all this talk about board feel is getting aout of hand. I tried my very best to like my Old Schools, to appreciate "The number one skateboarding shoe" with zero success. They are just not doing their job, like skating in a pair of socks with no stability, plus they will die in a two weeks. This is where Accel and many more ?'S models in any material completely annihilates any Vans with stability, great durability and perfect board feel. I dont understand, people had no problems skating and praising Accels five years ago and all of a sudden nothing but ballet slippers is good enough.

Fine, I might be very partial, I LOVE ?S, they are my favorite brand of all time. I just loved everything about them; small but elite team, always passionate to improve, new materials and technology, yet never relying on cheap tricks. Never locking themselves in corners with some dumd image or fall back on trends and fads or worse, play it safe. All in all, ?S is timeless with great taste in just about everything everything they did. I hope they are just on a temporary break and will be back soon, (skate)God cannot allow a brand this beautiful to disapear!

Thank you for listening my friends!

[close]
Don't be too depressed because I dont make much money at all. Most of my sponsors dont pay me and the ones that do it isnt very much at all. Not complaining because I am happy to get anything out of skating and I would be doing it regardless. Just putting it out there because I think its funny that you think I am "sitting pretty" making tons of cash or something.
I do agree though that Ronnie Creager should be fully hooked up and making bank.
- Lenoce
[close]

Thank you for taking time to respond to dumber than dumb post. I sincerely apologize for my rant, the cuntlevel was off the charts, even by my standards. You Sir are a true gentleman with unmatched patience for my stupidity and I gained a lot of respect for you as a person and pro skater. I have actually always admired your loyalty for brands that sponsor you, very rare these days. Again, Im sorry for every word.

Enjoy this gem my friends:

Shake Junt - jeff lenoce

had to bring this thread back because of this, one of the worst ever seen. most would delete their accounts after this embarassment
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

eminem

• Rep: -10
Re: blurst of times
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 06:25:15 PM »
HAHA!!! ^^^