Author Topic: wreck this journal  (Read 574 times)

pica

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
wreck this journal
« on: March 22, 2012, 06:20:33 AM »

has anyone wrecked one yet?
i started yesterday, and i think it might take me a few weeks....
thats how a finished one looks like.

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
Re: wreck this journal
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 06:59:09 AM »
looks interesting. I have a lot of quarter-filled scrapbooks/journals lying around, due to obsessiveness with wanting it to look 'right'. might give this a go and see what turns out

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 10:28:25 AM »
I personally don't like how this essentially tells you what to do on every page. Maybe I am just hating because my Ex had one of these and she was so high and mighty on how "creative" it was and in turn made her "artsy". I fucking hate self proclaimed "artsy" people. I feel like artsy people are just people who wish they were artists.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 11:05:48 AM »
I personally don't like how this essentially tells you what to do on every page. Maybe I am just hating because my Ex had one of these and she was so high and mighty on how "creative" it was and in turn made her "artsy". I fucking hate self proclaimed "artsy" people. I feel like artsy people are just people who wish they were artists.
I remember when I first got to art school, I'm not the best visual artist, so I went into architecture which allows for computer modeling and stuff like that to do instead of straight artistic talent. But I remember my two roommates were the worst about this, both thought they were painting majors, and dropped out within 3 weeks.

ahl33

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »
i'm not a fucking teenage girl