Author Topic: Yaje Popson on Habitat  (Read 7875 times)

Cosme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Yaje Popson on Habitat
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2012, 09:49:46 AM »

:'( ...

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 09:51:38 AM by Cosme »

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 554
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2012, 11:47:48 AM »

:'( ...

hah, did you approximate the chocolate font yourself?

PumpkinEsc0bar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
  • cleaner than a broke dick dog
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2012, 12:12:11 PM »
that's a bummer. He said in an older interview he's been filming a lot for the chocolate video. Habitat is cool but chocolate is cooler

ChildOfTheBurbs

• Rep: -65513
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2012, 12:29:26 PM »
do all habitat boards have square noses?

b.v.

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2012, 12:31:37 PM »
Expand Quote
How does Habitat have room for another team rider?
If I was yaje I would find another place where I wasn't over shadowed by everyone else on the roster.
Silas,Stefan,Dela,Guru,Suciu,Austyn,dgar,Gall,Kerry,Tim O,Al Davis,Durante,Marius.
What a fucking squad.
[close]
Steve isnt on anymore, hasnt been for a while.  i think Yaje is sick but you drop a dude like Steve and then add this dude it makes no sense.  Durante isnt a pile he stacks more footage than most with ease.  I don't like the directio Habitat is going but as long as the keep Fred on board skateboarding won't fall off it's axis
Seems like they update the website fairly regularly and his name is still on there.
http://www.habitatskateboards.com/team/am

shit_for_brains

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »
Let's hope their next video isn't a mess like the last one.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who was not stoked on that at all.

Expand Quote

[close]

which of these should i watch since i don't have the attention span to watch them all?

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2012, 02:07:39 PM »
Thought he was getting on Blueprint

kellen

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2012, 03:56:15 PM »
Thought he was getting on Blueprint

Thought the same thing too.  Yaje is sick, and that off the grid with him and coakley was rad.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2012, 08:44:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If I was yaje I would find another place where I wasn't over shadowed by everyone else on the roster.
Silas,Stefan,Dela,Guru,Suciu,Austyn,dgar,Gall,Kerry,Tim O,Al Davis,Durante,Marius.
What a fucking squad.
[close]
Steve isnt on anymore, hasnt been for a while.  i think Yaje is sick but you drop a dude like Steve and then add this dude it makes no sense.  Durante isnt a pile he stacks more footage than most with ease.  I don't like the directio Habitat is going but as long as the keep Fred on board skateboarding won't fall off it's axis
[close]
Seems like they update the website fairly regularly and his name is still on there.
http://www.habitatskateboards.com/team/am
They update there feed daily but the site itself has product on it from 3-4 seasons ago and none of the newer shit, they slack on that site heavily, and focus on the AWS site as it's an online store now as well
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2012, 12:29:09 PM »
Expand Quote
What a fucking squad.
[close]
What exactly is wrong with the direction habitat is going? They have been picking up the best and most interesting skaters around for the past several years. Why shouldn't they sponsor them? Oh man, when that team got Marius Syvanen, Austyn Gillete, Mark Suciu and Yaje Popson on the team, that was the end of them....are you fucking joking?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What a fucking squad.
[close]
Steve isnt on anymore, hasnt been for a while.?  i think Yaje is sick but you drop a dude like Steve and then add this dude it makes no sense.?  Durante isnt a pile he stacks more footage than most with ease.?  I don't like the directio Habitat is going but as long as the keep Fred on board skateboarding won't fall off it's axis
[close]
What exactly is wrong with the direction habitat is going? They have been picking up the best and most interesting skaters around for the past several years. Why shouldn't they sponsor them? Oh man, when that team got Marius Syvanen, Austyn Gillete, Mark Suciu and Yaje Popson on the team, that was the end of them....are you fucking joking?

The people bitching about Habitat's direction seem to fancy the species: "Pinguis Orientales"  Characterized for their obscure trick selection, these heavy set skateboarders are commonly found in the northeastern united states.  Not their smaller framed cousins known for their well rounded trick selection and their stylish garments and hair styles.  More widely distributed in the world they are known as "Vegrandis Speciosus"

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2012, 02:19:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What a fucking squad.
[close]
Steve isnt on anymore, hasnt been for a while.?  i think Yaje is sick but you drop a dude like Steve and then add this dude it makes no sense.?  Durante isnt a pile he stacks more footage than most with ease.?  I don't like the directio Habitat is going but as long as the keep Fred on board skateboarding won't fall off it's axis
[close]
[close]

The people bitching about Habitat's direction seem to fancy the species: "Pinguis Orientales"  Characterized for their obscure trick selection, these heavy set skateboarders are commonly found in the northeastern united states.  Not their smaller framed cousins known for their well rounded trick selection and their stylish garments and hair styles.  More widely distributed in the world they are known as "Vegrandis Speciosus"

Nicely put.

I do enjoy the south/northeasternly stylings of one Brian of the torre or in spanish, Brian Delatorre and his nomadic ways of traveling west upon the seasonal migration patterns.

Habitat Welcomes Brian Delatorre

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2012, 08:31:18 PM »
science up in this piece! 

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What a fucking squad.
[close]
[close]

i'll agree that theyve been making good picks as of late and hopefully it spices things up a bit. the last videos just felt a bit boring and i think they went a bit too far with the acoustic guitars/nature shit since mosaic. or maybe alien kinda balanced them out in those days and now they feel like more like 2 separate companies?

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 11:09:53 AM »
durante is still on the website? that dude is sick
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

trannies and mannies

« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2012, 11:52:50 AM »
There is a lot of dead meat over @ habitat like getz, d gar, and tim o, but with the new blood like gillete, suciu, and dela shits popping again. I think Alien/Habitat have one of the best teams, id love to see a new Mosaic style video.

ollienorth

• Rep: 3
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2012, 09:14:27 PM »
just watch the beach cruiser one