Author Topic: WACK SHIT  (Read 28222 times)

commie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 17
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: WACK SHIT
« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2012, 07:57:01 PM »
Have you ever done it dask9d00d

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2012, 08:10:49 PM »
Please, bask in his message board greatness...

i'm good.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2012, 09:13:02 PM »
Have you ever done it dask9d00d

nope. never have & now i definitely never will. its not worth it fam. i know it sounds cliche as fuck but everyone thinks it cant happen to them or whatever, but it definitely CAN. shits real out here

Eschaton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -46
  • D?ner Macht Sch?ner
« Reply #153 on: March 31, 2012, 11:26:11 AM »
I got a DUI in Germany once. That shit was wack.  They pulled me over for driving in a sketchy part of town at like 3 am, but I was just dropping this chick off. They decided to give me a Breathalyzer. There limit is like .05, and I was like .06. I had to pay like 600 Euro and got my license taken away. Lucky I was leaving the country the next week. I haven't done it since though.

victor333

« Reply #154 on: March 31, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
old ass bitches hatin on da god cuz i'm in my 20's n still skatin

fuck out my face bitch and let me do my thang, i aint botherin you
[close]

sk8dood? Is that you?
[close]

da fuck is a sk8dood?
[close]

DaSk8D00D is the biggest giver of no fucks on the web today & smokes kush like victors mom on newports while pregnant. Please, bask in his message board greatness...

They should call you "DaScatD00d"

You seem like you've be into kinky shit like that

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #155 on: March 31, 2012, 04:51:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

sk8dood? Is that you?
[close]

da fuck is a sk8dood?
[close]

DaSk8D00D is the biggest giver of no fucks on the web today & smokes kush like victors mom on newports while pregnant. Please, bask in his message board greatness...

[close]

Sgt.Pepper

• Rep: -167
« Reply #156 on: March 31, 2012, 05:11:04 PM »
Hardcore Odd Future fans. Especially when they say shit like "swag", "Fuck Steve Harvey" and "Golf Wang". Two of my friends that ride the OF dick hard always say shit like this. They always write Odd Future stuff on everything they see, including their arms with pens. Never have I seen a musical act with dick riders that ride the dick this hard. Some motherfuckers even got OF tats even though they've known who they were for like a fucking year. I don't hate Odd Future but their fans fucking suck.?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? 
I hate Odd Future with a passion!
"I'd be a teenage virgin, jerking off in my bedroom
 if I wasnt a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom."

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #157 on: March 31, 2012, 05:21:17 PM »
When a stripper takes a sip of your beer at the strip club.  Thanks, now I have to buy another one. 

victor333

« Reply #158 on: March 31, 2012, 09:40:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

sk8dood? Is that you?
[close]

da fuck is a sk8dood?
[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't think you're in any position to call anything 'lame'.  ::)

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #159 on: March 31, 2012, 10:22:33 PM »
agree on all except for the stereo cruizer and the doors video. how could anyone say no to being in a doors video?

yeah the stereo cruisers are fun as fuck. why not?
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2012, 10:25:50 PM »
Hardcore Odd Future fans. Especially when they say shit like "swag", "Fuck Steve Harvey" and "Golf Wang". Two of my friends that ride the OF dick hard always say shit like this. They always write Odd Future stuff on everything they see, including their arms with pens. Never have I seen a musical act with dick riders that ride the dick this hard. Some motherfuckers even got OF tats even though they've known who they were for like a fucking year. I don't hate Odd Future but their fans fucking suck.

Juggalo's.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

LoserMachine

« Reply #161 on: March 31, 2012, 10:37:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

sk8dood? Is that you?
[close]

da fuck is a sk8dood?
This made me "BAHAHAHAHA!" irl.
bahahaha  ;D

Rutger Hauer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -25
« Reply #162 on: April 01, 2012, 02:20:21 AM »
Putting your mind on negative facts of skateboarding is whack. The skateboarding as you love it is out there. Why not put your mind on the good things and ignore all the shit you don't like? That's making a favor to yourself. There's always been shitty things happening around skateboarding and there will always be that kind of stuff happening around it. But it's around it not in it, 'cause in it is just skateboarding as you want it to be.
"I don't know what my appeal is. I can see I've got blue eyes and don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but I can't understand the fuss."

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #163 on: April 01, 2012, 12:01:32 PM »
Putting your mind on negative facts of skateboarding is whack. The skateboarding as you love it is out there. Why not put your mind on the good things and ignore all the shit you don't like? That's making a favor to yourself. There's always been shitty things happening around skateboarding and there will always be that kind of stuff happening around it. But it's around it not in it, 'cause in it is just skateboarding as you want it to be.

Preach my nigga. Ive always felt the same way as well

victor333

« Reply #164 on: April 01, 2012, 12:12:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

well, why don't you just suck his dick, too?

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2012, 12:52:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

how about you just get off mine first, and come with some better heat next time you try to flame a nigga. real talk victor ive been disappointed in you lately. ever since that tea debate you just havent been comin with that good shit. please dont tell me i ja-ruled yo ass, id hate to have to discard my favorite SLAP whipping boy

Mr. Fink

« Reply #166 on: April 01, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

how about you just get off mine first, and come with some better heat next time you try to flame a nigga. real talk victor ive been disappointed in you lately. ever since that tea debate you just havent been comin with that good shit. please dont tell me i ja-ruled yo ass, id hate to have to discard my favorite SLAP whipping boy

Thank you for introducing me to my new favorite verb.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #167 on: April 01, 2012, 05:49:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thank you for introducing me to my new favorite verb.
hahahahahahaha mine too, imma use that in real life. i secretly love DaSk8D00D.

im probably lying