Author Topic: NEW FORREST EDWARDS FOOTAGE.  (Read 17018 times)

yep yep

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NEW FORREST EDWARDS FOOTAGE.
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »
boy be good!...i saw him skating one time and he just seemed super quiet

cat litter

• Rep: 7
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2012, 02:00:21 PM »

hope toy machine (or anyone) puts him on

superslopp

« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2012, 02:35:43 PM »
grabbing your board while landing looks incredibly stupid, but holy fuck this dude is amazing.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2012, 08:38:04 AM »
sheckler, take notes this is how you actually shut up the haters

If Sheckler grabbed his board like that when he landed his tricks he would probably definitely get more shit.

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2012, 09:12:41 AM »
I'd like to meet Forrest to see how he actually is.
That's like asking to hang out with your favorite pro for a day. It's a horrible experience.
I had the chance to meet Forrest when I went to Long Beach this year for my Agenda sneak peeks.

Forrest was skating the Berrics and he had broken his board. My friend noticed, felt bad and gave Forrest his back up deck.
Now, my friend has no idea who Forrest is. He doesn't pay attention to any of the latest skate media and I think that actually makes him better at skating. Anyhow, after that happened, I needed to go to our rental car to get my book bag. On my way to the car, I noticed Forrest sitting a car away from where our rental was. He was sitting on a curb, shirtless and was holding his head.

I'm no concerned citizen and I enjoy minding my own business most of the time but I felt compelled to see if he was alright.
I started off by asking if he was alright and I got a "Yeah, I'm aight".

Then I figured, I'd ask him how he liked the new deck, it was from our shop and I figured I'd make small talk.
He said "I don't know, I haven't set it up yet." in a condescending manner. He was clearly annoyed so I decided to leave him alone. All I said next as I left was "Alright, hope you enjoy it". As I was walking away, I randomly heard "What do you mean? I told you, I didn't even set it up yet."

I just kept walking.

Forrest shows signs of social anxiety, which is common in most skateboarders, but it was strange to see that it wasn't all an act.

The End.

Hatechild

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2012, 10:32:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That's like asking to hang out with your favorite pro for a day. It's a horrible experience.
I had the chance to meet Forrest when I went to Long Beach this year for my Agenda sneak peeks.

Forrest was skating the Berrics and he had broken his board. My friend noticed, felt bad and gave Forrest his back up deck.
Now, my friend has no idea who Forrest is. He doesn't pay attention to any of the latest skate media and I think that actually makes him better at skating. Anyhow, after that happened, I needed to go to our rental car to get my book bag. On my way to the car, I noticed Forrest sitting a car away from where our rental was. He was sitting on a curb, shirtless and was holding his head.

I'm no concerned citizen and I enjoy minding my own business most of the time but I felt compelled to see if he was alright.

Then I figured, I'd ask him how he liked the new deck, it was from our shop and I figured I'd make small talk.
He said "I don't know, I haven't set it up yet." in a condescending manner. He was clearly annoyed so I decided to leave him alone. All I said next as I left was "Alright, hope you enjoy it". As I was walking away, I randomly heard "What do you mean? I told you, I didn't even set it up yet."

I just kept walking.

Forrest shows signs of social anxiety, which is common in most skateboarders, but it was strange to see that it wasn't all an act.

The End.

Cool Story Bro. Tell It Again

victor333

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2012, 02:58:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just kept walking.

The End.

Dude....

he's gonna be the fucking good Will Hunting of skateboarding. haha.

any volunteers to be his Robin Williams?

bakedRice

• Rep: -20
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2012, 03:05:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I just kept walking.

The End.
[close]

Cool Story Bro. Tell It Again

see his post actually contributed to the legend of forrest edwards. your just being a prick.

the real larry perkins is upon us, the time has come to repent our past sins and accept his eternal salvation of being too fucking good at skateboarding.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2012, 03:07:41 PM »
...and then we all went to ice cream.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2012, 11:16:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I just kept walking.

The End.
[close]

Dude....

theres only one man that forrest should turn to to bring out his true potential

Kristi Yamaguchi

• Rep: -17
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2012, 11:43:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I just kept walking.

The End.
[close]

Dude....

[close]

All of this is pure gold. This is exactly why I love slap.

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2012, 01:27:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I just kept walking.

The End.
[close]

Dude....

[close]

Come on, Jeremy!! FORREST ON SELFISH! MAKE IT HAPPEN