Author Topic: Best Tricks You've Landed While Under The Influence  (Read 6253 times)

VictoriousOG

Re: Best Tricks You've Landed While Under The Influence
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2012, 06:52:35 PM »
Switch drunk hill bombs

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2012, 07:01:29 PM »
Expand Quote
bud doesnt count

under the infulence of valium, i back bigspinned this tiny 3 block and tried back 3 and rolled the living fuck out my ankle first try
 8)
[close]

how you gon tell the OP that weed doesnt count? the thread is about skating while under the influence. any of you niggas tryna tell me you cant be under the influence of weed needa getcha head outcha asses
Every time I skate I've been stoned for about the past 5-10 years. It would be pretty stupid if everytime I mentioned that I did something on my skateboard I added that I was high when I did it. Most of my skate friends are like that as well. I can't help it if your weak ass needs to stay sober to skate right.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2012, 07:26:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
bud doesnt count

under the infulence of valium, i back bigspinned this tiny 3 block and tried back 3 and rolled the living fuck out my ankle first try
 8)
[close]

how you gon tell the OP that weed doesnt count? the thread is about skating while under the influence. any of you niggas tryna tell me you cant be under the influence of weed needa getcha head outcha asses
[close]
Every time I skate I've been stoned for about the past 5-10 years. It would be pretty stupid if everytime I mentioned that I did something on my skateboard I added that I was high when I did it. Most of my skate friends are like that as well. I can't help it if your weak ass needs to stay sober to skate right.

NIGGA PLEASE! i skate high all the time but that doesnt change the fact that it affects my skating considerably. good or bad depending on my mood, 90% of the time its good tho. im just sayin dont act like smoking weed doesnt count as being under the influence, because it definitely does no matter how much/often you smoke.

you've got jokes tho gipper. the stuff that i casually skate blazed out my mind would probably give you more knee & back problems than you can handle by now  ;)

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2012, 11:16:16 PM »
earthquake tall cans helped me learn front invert reverts at fox park in santa cruz. don't really know what the fuck happened.

broke ass

and weed shouldn't affect your skating, unless your fuckin fried or something.

sjconvulse

• Rep: 0
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 02:52:57 PM »
Expand Quote
earthquake tall cans helped me learn front invert reverts at fox park in santa cruz. don't really know what the fuck happened.
[close]

broke ass

drink by choice

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 06:53:21 PM »

depends how much you smoke. everyday? then yeah, probs wouldn't matter ...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Brick

• Rep: -1
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 08:56:17 PM »
I feel like whenever i skate high I'm always learning new shit because I think it fucks with my muscle memory enough that I can try a trick in ways that my mind ordinarily wouldn't let me, if that makes any sense

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2012, 09:25:21 PM »
I feel like whenever i skate high I'm always learning new shit because I think it fucks with my muscle memory enough that I can try a trick in ways that my mind ordinarily wouldn't let me, if that makes any sense

i know exactly what you mean fam. its kinda hard to describe but for me its like weed turns skateboarding into some sort mind game. if i can maintain my focus while skating high i always end up learning something new or taking something i already know to a higher level. however, if im skating high without that much motivation to skate hard it typically results in somewhat of a mediocre session or an off day.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2012, 10:06:12 AM »
skating high simplifies things for me, at least on tranny. i don't smoke everyday so a couple weeks ago me and my friends smoked a bunch  and skated this micro at the park, i would drop in and not even think of tricks, just turn naturally into stalls, accidentally did a fs grand manual to rock fakie, landed perfectly balanced in the manual and didn't realize what happened until i was rolling away fakie

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2012, 01:20:34 PM »
This reminds me when I drove to Fort Wayne, Indiana for a job interview on 4 hours of sleep (which I completely bombed).  I went to the park after on a humid 100 degree day and there was two dirty locals who probably were fans of the Kottonmouth Kings.  One of them told me they were on Salvia and then he treid to ollie the flat on a pyramid and he just kicked his board out and went flying completely horizontal and landed on back.  That day sucked.  Fort Wayne sucks.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
Bud & Alcohol is a necessity for skateboarding after a certain point and time, just don't feel right without out. That being said this thread is stupid.

I Dont Know3948

• Rep: -12
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2012, 05:27:26 PM »
pretty often stoned or drunk when skating, but there is a method to the madness. as someone mentioned before, you have to drink WHILE you skate. had many experiences when i come out of a party or the bar and tried to skate someones board and can barely kickflip, even when i dont feel like im that drunk. acid, back 3d a 6 stair and did a buncha other shit on it one day. felt incredible.

dougfay

• Rep: -4
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2012, 08:36:42 AM »
tre flip