Author Topic: HELP with a San Francisco trip in summer  (Read 7702 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: HELP with a San Francisco trip in summer
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 07:49:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i don't believe huf's sf shop is there anymore, i could be wrong.
[close]

Nope, you're right.
[close]

Oh shit...thanks

UNDFTD took over that retail spot now.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2012, 05:05:34 AM »
okay... before I make these stupid questions, remember is the first time I ever travel abroad, get on a plane, etc.

so my flight arrives to frisco the 20th of July at 07:10pm and I will be able to use the residence I booked from the 21st of July morning onwards (I think it's said like that?). anyways this means I have to spend a night over there.

Bobby Peru told me about the greentortoise, but that looks too european for me (even though I'm from Spain), like too much "hey, yo, come and meet ppl from all over the world and have super fun charing your room with who knows how many ppl, but hey, we will hook you with a breakfast and maybe a dinner (depending day of the week) for 35 bucks a night"

I'm a cheap ass muthafucka, isnt there any of those 1 star hotels with mouldy/mossy walls and one cum-stained bed, no breakfast, no shit you know about? I'll try and make some research, but since most of you are from the USA or simply live near frisco, I guessed you might know some shithole to spend a night in. I would spend the night at double rock, even though its in hunters point and ppl say that place is kinda sketchy, if I knew they would let me in.

that will also give me some time to explore the surroundings of the residence in search for places that sell food at an affordable price (typical supermarket, you know). any recommendations on specific lines of markets to go or avoid? (forn instance, if you come to spain, dia, consum and mercadona are really cool places, cheap and have everything, good quality)

some dude told me they let you sleep in the airport under some circumstances. may arriving and not having where to stay until the next morning be one of them?

if a girl smiles to me, does she want my dick? is it dangerous to stare at somewhat underage girls (lets say 15 and on)? what if, as happend to HATE!, someone pulls out a gun and asks me for money/board? do police tend to catch that sort of ppl? (for the record, in spain they dont usually get caught unless they are really stupid)

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2012, 04:06:56 PM »
okay... before I make these stupid questions, remember is the first time I ever travel abroad, get on a plane, etc.

so my flight arrives to frisco the 20th of July at 07:10pm and I will be able to use the residence I booked from the 21st of July morning onwards (I think it's said like that?). anyways this means I have to spend a night over there.

Bobby Peru told me about the greentortoise, but that looks too european for me (even though I'm from Spain), like too much "hey, yo, come and meet ppl from all over the world and have super fun charing your room with who knows how many ppl, but hey, we will hook you with a breakfast and maybe a dinner (depending day of the week) for 35 bucks a night"

I'm a cheap ass muthafucka, isnt there any of those 1 star hotels with mouldy/mossy walls and one cum-stained bed, no breakfast, no shit you know about? I'll try and make some research, but since most of you are from the USA or simply live near frisco, I guessed you might know some shithole to spend a night in. I would spend the night at double rock, even though its in hunters point and ppl say that place is kinda sketchy, if I knew they would let me in.

that will also give me some time to explore the surroundings of the residence in search for places that sell food at an affordable price (typical supermarket, you know). any recommendations on specific lines of markets to go or avoid? (forn instance, if you come to spain, dia, consum and mercadona are really cool places, cheap and have everything, good quality)

some dude told me they let you sleep in the airport under some circumstances. may arriving and not having where to stay until the next morning be one of them?

if a girl smiles to me, does she want my dick? is it dangerous to stare at somewhat underage girls (lets say 15 and on)? what if, as happend to HATE!, someone pulls out a gun and asks me for money/board? do police tend to catch that sort of ppl? (for the record, in spain they dont usually get caught unless they are really stupid)

Yes

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2012, 04:27:40 PM »
check hotel europa or the golden eagle, you can get a hotel for 150 a week, both are a few spaces down from green tortoise.

as for your last paragraph, it's subjective. read more claude levi-strauss or something.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2012, 04:41:41 PM »
You will get Chris Hansen'd, You will get robbed, and the police will not catch them.

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2012, 02:07:30 AM »
check hotel europa or the golden eagle, you can get a hotel for 150 a week, both are a few spaces down from green tortoise.

as for your last paragraph, it's subjective. read more claude levi-strauss or something.

okay, I'll take a look at them. thanks. how's vonnegut doing?

You will get Chris Hansen'd, You will get robbed, and the police will not catch them.

cool story bruh. nah, jk, i was just playing around with how strict they are in the USA with that. here I date young ladies and nobody gives half a fuck. not sure wether they want my dick or not. anyways, as far as i've read on the internerds its pretty fucked so i wont risk it at all.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2012, 04:47:34 PM »
I don't want to make another thread for it, so I'll just ask here. Can someone tell me if 0:40 is in Stern Grove? I used to live in that area but I haven't been there in awhile and we're planning a SF skate trip soon

iPhun Volume 1

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2012, 05:13:25 PM »
Yes it is.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2012, 07:34:11 PM »

stepfather666

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2012, 10:57:56 PM »
My homies and I are renting a 9 person van and making a trip to Seattle to San Francisco from July 20th to the 30th.  What are some must-hit spots in SF?  Does anyone know know what it takes to get into double rock?  and can anyone go to the flower shop and skate?

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 01:41:54 PM »
My homies and I are renting a 9 person van and making a trip to Seattle to San Francisco from July 20th to the 30th.?  What are some must-hit spots in SF??  Does anyone know know what it takes to get into double rock??  and can anyone go to the flower shop and skate?

This should help:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4: San Francisco Pro Goals [HD]

StokedTaco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -180
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2012, 01:52:51 PM »
My homies and I are renting a 9 person van and making a trip to Seattle to San Francisco from July 20th to the 30th.?  What are some must-hit spots in SF??  Does anyone know know what it takes to get into double rock??  and can anyone go to the flower shop and skate?
Anyone can go to the flower shop as long as you are skating. Just typical DIY rules, be respectful and you are welcome.

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2012, 02:11:48 PM »
Well, tomorrow I'm taking the bus to the airport, and will arrive to frisco the 20th at around 7 pm. If any of you is over there and doesnt want to sleep, I'll spend that night at the airport because fuck it. From that time forward, I'll probably be regularly seen at potrero del sol, but I'm down for whatever if anyone wants some action out of sf.

Thanks a lot to those of you who helped, I really appreciate it, and obv fuck those who didn't because they were too cool, if any did so.

I wish you guys the best.

StokedTaco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -180
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2012, 07:56:00 PM »
sick, flower shop, 3rd and army, and the farmers market ledges are all within a mile or 2 of potrero. be sure to check it all out!

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2012, 12:40:30 AM »
sick, flower shop, 3rd and army, and the farmers market ledges are all within a mile or 2 of potrero. be sure to check it all out!

don't forget china banks! hope to see you guys around any of those. good luck

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2012, 12:52:21 AM »
Can someone tell me where this spot is and what it's close to? It's the last trick in this video. Thanks!

A FEW CLIPS WITH DANIEL BRYANT!!! **(MUST SEE)**

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2012, 01:40:09 AM »
^^^^
On the southwest corner of Pine and Montgomery.

Pine street bump
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

SwiftFootedBird

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2012, 01:41:01 PM »
the city is fucking nuts!!! this is awesome as fuck. living btwn leavenworth, jones and post. west from leavenworth is pretty damn awesome, and shops are so cool.

see you guys at potrero!

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2012, 01:26:03 PM »
I know I've asked a lot of stuff here, but I'm planning to go to the waller and stanyan ledges soon and I'm wondering if there's anything to skate near there. I know kezar is close, but it doesn't look that great. I know that huge ledge mark suicu had a thunder ad in and some stuff around the academy of science is close too but that's about it.