Author Topic: AUSTIN LYCANS  (Read 708 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
AUSTIN LYCANS
« on: April 08, 2012, 02:00:59 AM »
never heard of him, but hes sick
http://hellaclips.com/videos/view/19090
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
Re: AUSTIN LYCANS
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 06:08:33 AM »
looked kinda like herman in some of those clips. ender should go in tricks the hard way thread for sure

im probably lying

penguin meat

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 08:42:45 AM »
crouch master

victor333

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 08:53:52 AM »
He does look a lot like Herman...

However, there's only room in my heart for one dude named Austin...and he ain't it.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 11:09:30 AM »
woooah LOU i read your post and was thinking of kelly harts tre flip over da rail the hard way, and then wouldnt you know it this kid goes and does it.  there's no originality with this kid, or the filming/editing. fuck I might have seen this before and not even known it. my brain can only handle so much neutral beige skateboarding.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 12:02:22 PM »
woooah LOU i read your post and was thinking of kelly harts tre flip over da rail the hard way, and then wouldnt you know it this kid goes and does it.  there's no originality with this kid, or the filming/editing. fuck I might have seen this before and not even known it. my brain can only handle so much neutral beige skateboarding.
ya dude i know its pretty bland. he's got talent, but will forever be another face in the crowd. plus i think sierra fellers did the same trick at that spot in WTF. also i'd be fine if i never saw another tailslide kickflip again.

im probably lying

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 12:07:04 PM »
damn id be so bummed to have such a solid edit and then have a street benihana shitted in the middle of all the good skating.

oneshovel

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 12:17:42 PM »
damn id be so bummed to have such a solid edit and then have a street benihana shitted in the middle of all the good skating.
Bingo.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 12:19:23 PM »
he's pretty good.  not a stand out or anything.  looks like he's about 5'3" and putting a benihana in the middle of your part helps absolutely no one.