Author Topic: josiah gatlyn ha ha  (Read 52787 times)

LOU.502

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
Re: josiah gatlyn ha ha
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2012, 06:32:15 PM »
I'm backing this dude for sure.  Watch this shit.. 

All the dudes who busts nuts over wu tang in skate vids will probably hate it, but it's undeniably well put together and original.

I like bears. the edit was kinda meh, but there was some insane stuff in there. the kicfkflip nose blunt thing on the miami triangle was a shocker.

im probably lying

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2012, 06:53:10 PM »
berra > this little queer

A.J.K.

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2012, 06:58:04 PM »

foureyedjim

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2012, 07:25:54 PM »
Was this long ass post a response to something?

I feel like this whole thing was unneeded unless someone talked down on him for editing his own videos...or something

reminds me of people that say shit like "fuck what other people think of me" when nobody said a damn thing

foureyedjim

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »
dude seems to be venting some serious (/sanctimonious?) female-bitterness:
-   
Expand Quote
'Here is absolute proof that (sadly) most girls these days are ignorant: In life, it's important to have respect. Everybody knows that. Attention isn't always a good thing. And it's pretty obvious that girls care more about attention than respect when half their tit is hanging out in every photo they post. Guess what, every single girl on the planet also has boobs. Girls always say stupid shit like "I'm not like all the other girls" Really? Well posing in a photo on facebook with the same damn stance and posture as every other girl sure does make you look like all of them. Facebook is obviously one of the most popular ways to communicate these days so it's actually becoming important how you present yourself. It's just the new generation. So do yourself a favor and stop looking like a bunch of idiots. And maybe you might gain some sort of respect...'
[close]
-   
Expand Quote
'Important note to all girls:
By taking a photo of yourself holding up a Skyy vodka you are telling people this: "I am a pretty girl that is signaling to everybody that I am about to get extremely drunk. But please do no judge me in a harsh way, nor try to take advantage of me. I will also post a photo later telling you how drunk I am even though I fully acknowledge that it's not even possible for people to know that i am drunk through a photo. Ps: I'm a moron. " '
[close]
-   
Expand Quote
Girls are always at each others throats, it is hilarious. Do you ever see a dude post "Man, guys are just so stupid. I hate men".
[close]
perhaps he got drunk, fucked a hooker and is undertaking a gender tirade to compensate his penitence ?

also this status is also noteworthy for its kookiness:
Expand Quote
  'I see some people over facebook that I don't know personally and my perception of them is obviously just what I see. Then I see somebody on facebook that I know personally and for some reason everything they post is the complete opposite of how they really act. And then I also see people who suck at life, and also suck on facebook equally as bad. So if you suck at life, and also on facebook, you should probably start living your life differently.'
[close]
'sucking' on facebook (whatever that means/ surely self-evident) is comparable to 'sucking' at life.... seriously?

haha he's so simple minded yet so preachy

FrenchFuck

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 07:40:37 PM »
Would you give the fucking kid a break? Oh , wow , he's narcissistic! IM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ON SLAP!!!!
Everyone without exception on this planet is a complete clueless dumbfuck at that age.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2012, 07:40:47 PM »
damn he musta just got dumped or something and is not so subtly calling out his ex. its true though girls are terrible people, every last one of em

im probably lying

superslopp

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2012, 07:55:57 PM »
Would you give the fucking kid a break? Oh , wow , he's narcissistic! IM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ON SLAP!!!!
Everyone without exception on this planet is a complete clueless dumbfuck at that age.

he's 21, according to SPoT. posts like those ^^^ coming from a 21 year old is something to laugh at.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2012, 08:38:11 PM »
Expand Quote
dude seems to be venting some serious (/sanctimonious?) female-bitterness:
-   
Expand Quote
'Here is absolute proof that (sadly) most girls these days are ignorant: In life, it's important to have respect. Everybody knows that. Attention isn't always a good thing. And it's pretty obvious that girls care more about attention than respect when half their tit is hanging out in every photo they post. Guess what, every single girl on the planet also has boobs. Girls always say stupid shit like "I'm not like all the other girls" Really? Well posing in a photo on facebook with the same damn stance and posture as every other girl sure does make you look like all of them. Facebook is obviously one of the most popular ways to communicate these days so it's actually becoming important how you present yourself. It's just the new generation. So do yourself a favor and stop looking like a bunch of idiots. And maybe you might gain some sort of respect...'
[close]
-   
Expand Quote
'Important note to all girls:
By taking a photo of yourself holding up a Skyy vodka you are telling people this: "I am a pretty girl that is signaling to everybody that I am about to get extremely drunk. But please do no judge me in a harsh way, nor try to take advantage of me. I will also post a photo later telling you how drunk I am even though I fully acknowledge that it's not even possible for people to know that i am drunk through a photo. Ps: I'm a moron. " '
[close]
-   
Expand Quote
Girls are always at each others throats, it is hilarious. Do you ever see a dude post "Man, guys are just so stupid. I hate men".
[close]
perhaps he got drunk, fucked a hooker and is undertaking a gender tirade to compensate his penitence ?

also this status is also noteworthy for its kookiness:
Expand Quote
  'I see some people over facebook that I don't know personally and my perception of them is obviously just what I see. Then I see somebody on facebook that I know personally and for some reason everything they post is the complete opposite of how they really act. And then I also see people who suck at life, and also suck on facebook equally as bad. So if you suck at life, and also on facebook, you should probably start living your life differently.'
[close]
'sucking' on facebook (whatever that means/ surely self-evident) is comparable to 'sucking' at life.... seriously?
[close]

haha he's so simple minded yet so preachy

lmfao omg this shit is a gag. whats crazy is that i bet he gets like 50+ likes on each one. "the new generation"

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 08:44:27 PM »
Still backing this dude , he has good style , nice trick selection and really nice pop .  ISUCK knows what he is doing

http://alreadybeendone.com/content/2011/01/04/already-been-done-presents-josiah-gatlyn/

PsychOut

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 08:54:17 PM »
ISUCK knows what he is doing

no he doesnt, he doesnt fit on Zero or any Black Box Company, he should fuck off to element.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2012, 09:40:16 PM »
harsh toke!!

he's staying in my guest room and this is what he's doing with his spare time; I'll tell him he's gotta cut this shit out or I'm gonna cut off the electricity and the hot water!

I assure you he's a good kid, but definitely a bit out there; and so the story goes...
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Dontkickshitfoot

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2012, 10:35:56 PM »
Eh, I enjoy the way he skates but he does come off a little pretentious in all that shit. At the end of the day im not gonna hate on the kid for being kooky.I mean I like watching kobe play basketball even though he raped that chick.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2012, 10:36:12 PM »
harsh toke!!

he's staying in my guest room and this is what he's doing with his spare time; I'll tell him he's gotta cut this shit out or I'm gonna cut off the electricity and the hot water!

I assure you he's a good kid, but definitely a bit out there; and so the story goes...

Are you gonna take cold showers just to teach him a lesson?
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

DerpyHooves

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 10:53:16 PM »
I'm backing this dude for sure.  Watch this shit.. 

All the dudes who busts nuts over wu tang in skate vids will probably hate it, but it's undeniably well put together and original.

This video makes me want to save a polar bear.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2012, 11:25:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Probably the stupidest thing he said.

"I once even purposely told The Skateboard Mag to put my friend Josh Cronje's name on the title of editor of my Mag Minute page because I didn't want people to know."
[close]

reminds me of the "anonymous donor" episode of curb your enthusiasm, where larry gets his name put as anonymous, but then tells girls it's really him, so he gets both the glory for giving and the respect for not seeming like he cares about the recognition.  "it's no big deal that i did it.  but, yes, i really did do it.  let me make that clear."

Expand Quote
This dude rules.

Some skaters doesn't appreciate all the work filmers/editors do and this dude almost does everything by himself, this making it easier for him to appreciate everything.

Fuck yeah Josiah!
[close]

yeah, the crazy part is how he films his own skating, that's on some different level shit right there.
Quite possibly the best self filmer in all of skateboarding.  He's got a camera on a stick on him at all times. 

No wait, it's the holy ghost filming him.  Holy shit! 

Also, he channels the spirit and it makes him speak in tongues while he edits the footage alone in his room. 

Holy ghost helping with the edit, too!

Does the holy ghost help him when he's facebooking?  I'm pretty sure that's all him.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2012, 11:26:16 PM »
Expand Quote
harsh toke!!

[close]

i can appreciate that you're 'the dude' that combs peoples posts to look for the holes, so you can try to show off how smart and witty you are.
there's a separate hot water heater for the guest room, but maybe there's a typo or something in one of these sentences for you to build on for your next hopeful zinger...

ps. i love cold showers!
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

skateboardpizza

• Rep: 0
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2012, 11:27:31 PM »
5 paragraphs and he didn't mention Jesus once!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2012, 11:36:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Probably the stupidest thing he said.

"I once even purposely told The Skateboard Mag to put my friend Josh Cronje's name on the title of editor of my Mag Minute page because I didn't want people to know."
[close]

reminds me of the "anonymous donor" episode of curb your enthusiasm, where larry gets his name put as anonymous, but then tells girls it's really him, so he gets both the glory for giving and the respect for not seeming like he cares about the recognition.  "it's no big deal that i did it.  but, yes, i really did do it.  let me make that clear."

Expand Quote
This dude rules.

Some skaters doesn't appreciate all the work filmers/editors do and this dude almost does everything by himself, this making it easier for him to appreciate everything.

Fuck yeah Josiah!
[close]

yeah, the crazy part is how he films his own skating, that's on some different level shit right there.
Actually, Ted Danson did that, and Larry wished he did, because they put his name on the wing he donated. Then he managed to get it taken off when he gets in a fight with a guy at the museum about the Yankees jersey of Larry's that he ended up getting at the cleaners.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
harsh toke!!

[close]

[close]

i can appreciate that you're 'the dude' that combs peoples posts to look for the holes, so you can try to show off how smart and witty you are.
there's a separate hot water heater for the guest room, but maybe there's a typo or something in one of these sentences for you to build on for your next hopeful zinger...

ps. i love cold showers!
teehee.
You can always tell the chief is getting moody and defensive when he posts like this.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Creep300

• Rep: -5
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2012, 12:12:01 AM »
this kid has to have some kind of syndrome.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2012, 12:41:46 AM »

teehee.
You can always tell the chief is getting moody and defensive when he posts like this.

haha, touche' mr. gipper

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2012, 01:03:18 AM »
oh, josiah asked me to tell you all thanks for feedback on his rant.

he also promised to get a girnal to appropriately express his appreciation for his own editing and to frequently download his plans for life after skateboarding...

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2012, 01:56:33 AM »
I wrote this thread off as some more bullshit that I didn't care about, but then ISuck came in and made it spicy.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

FrenchFuck

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2012, 06:02:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he's 21, according to SPoT. posts like those ^^^ coming from a 21 year old is something to laugh at.

People crystallize their ideology around that age(16-22) and then spend the next 5-10 years trying to unfuck themselves from it. I've heard passive aggressive misogynist shit coming 29 year olds. There's no time-frame for hate my friend.  
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:05:38 AM by FrenchFuck »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 999
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2012, 06:22:26 AM »
I think what he means, is that by 21 years old, you should stop fucking whining over facebook and try to fuck some girls instead.

superslopp

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2012, 07:20:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

People crystallize their ideology around that age(16-22) and then spend the next 5-10 years trying to unfuck themselves from it. I've heard passive aggressive misogynist shit coming 29 year olds. There's no time-frame for hate my friend.  

yeah, basically what donkey lips said.

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2012, 08:49:45 AM »
not defending josiah because he seems to be a sexist asshole. but fuck it. he has plans for life and i don't. so he wins at that.
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2012, 09:03:19 AM »
you know who else had a plan? hitler!

just kidding. but if Josiah was working on any females on facebook, i think he just undid all that work. also, he's not gonna win over the majority of skateboarders by telling chicks to cover up more of their boobs

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2012, 09:14:08 AM »
plans are over-rated

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2012, 09:18:46 AM »
plans are over-rated
especially phone plans, i rather stay with my virgin tab.... pun not intended, not that there should be a pun about my sex life, or anything
fuck.
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece