Author Topic: Flip Sorry days - Madness  (Read 3358 times)

AfterEight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
Re: Flip Sorry days - Madness
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2012, 05:23:43 AM »
Expand Quote
is it just me.. or does nobody do this anymore?
[close]
do what?

break their boards out of rage. I haven't seen a good freakout in a while. That shit happened all the time in the early 00's

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2012, 05:55:42 AM »
I remember back in high school me and my friends Joshua, Vinny, and Ben (pretty much my skate crew at the time) used to meet up at Vinny's house everyday before we would go skate to eat a bunch of junk food and watch skate vids, just to pump us up to skate for the rest of the day, and Sorry was definitely one of the most played videos over at his place. Everytime I watch it I get all nostalgic and it brings back all those good memories of skating back in high school with those dudes and all the good times and mischief we experienced along the way (they have all since quit skating, either because they got bored of it or injury related reasons).
I was stoked on the video, but I wish there would've been some actual skating in it. Like someone mentioned earlier, I'm hoping for some Sorry b-sides.

Citizen on Patron

• Rep: -11
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2012, 03:15:06 AM »
Yeah the Flip video has to be the best skate video ever, as far as the skating, editing, personality and all that other shit. It's the whole shavang.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2012, 03:34:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
is it just me.. or does nobody do this anymore?
[close]
do what?
[close]

break their boards out of rage. I haven't seen a good freakout in a while. That shit happened all the time in the early 00's
Yeah that's what I thought you meant. I see it occasionally but not so much in videos anymore. I think it was "cool factor" or something back then, and has since become pretty gimmicky. There's still some days few and far between that I think about it. Then I'm like nahhh, Sophia don't deserve that kinda treatment.

im probably lying