Author Topic: Danny Way Hawiian mega-park  (Read 7550 times)

victor333

Re: Danny Way Hawiian mega-park
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2012, 10:22:27 AM »
mega bump to bar

5inchDick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2012, 10:23:59 AM »
Mega ramp is cool and all, but...

does anyone else just not really give a shit?

MOST DEF JUST YOU .. WHILE YOUR AT IT WHY DONT YOU JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF TO DEATH IN A MICROWAVE

DANNY WAY IS   SKATEBOARDINGS GNARLIST DUDE EVER ....  I REMMBER THE FIRST TIME WATCHING THE DC VIDEO WITH MY DAD .. JUST THAT FUCKING INTRO OF HIM ROLLING DOWN THAT SKINNY ROLL IN WAS SO FUCKING SICK... FUCK THAT WAS SICK AS FUCK WITH METALLICA BLASTING FUCCCCK THAT WAS NUTS

trannies and mannies

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2012, 10:58:47 AM »
Danny way is the gnarliest dude alive.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2012, 11:20:38 AM »
Don't get wound up. There is a diversity of opinions on everything here, which makes it both obnoxious and cool simultaneously. Most people are really curious about what he's going to be unveiling, some aren't. Just how it goes.
I guess you could get wound up about the whole brick thing, but at the same time, your best argument is that nobody knows what happened, so there isn't much to go on there. It'll be a circle fest.

So why do people keep bringing it up then? Not you, more of a rhetorical question.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2012, 11:44:27 AM »
Because they are pretty certain they do. When Danny's friends can't even create an alibi for him and only testify that "nobody knows what happened" and newspaper reports are being posted that clearly show that the event that sparked the murder was an interaction with Danny. Danny tweeting about how hyped he is that Swindell was freed didn't make him look any more innocent.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2012, 01:11:33 PM »
That radio interview in the Josh Swindle thread said a lot. Two weeks previous the guy had gone into hospital with some kind of brain trauma and discharged himself... I'm not sure 100% but that sounded pretty convincing.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2012, 01:34:04 PM »
That radio interview in the Josh Swindle thread said a lot. Two weeks previous the guy had gone into hospital with some kind of brain trauma and discharged himself... I'm not sure 100% but that sounded pretty convincing.

yeah that radio interview with a totally unbiased DC photographer

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2012, 02:19:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

MOST DEF JUST YOU .. WHILE YOUR AT IT WHY DONT YOU JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF TO DEATH IN A MICROWAVE

DANNY WAY IS   SKATEBOARDINGS GNARLIST DUDE EVER ....  I REMMBER THE FIRST TIME WATCHING THE DC VIDEO WITH MY DAD .. JUST THAT FUCKING INTRO OF HIM ROLLING DOWN THAT SKINNY ROLL IN WAS SO FUCKING SICK... FUCK THAT WAS SICK AS FUCK WITH METALLICA BLASTING FUCCCCK THAT WAS NUTS
hah
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He wasn't really giving his opinion, just stating facts from the trial. It sounded like Swindle was unlucky. I don't think DC is that bothered to get photographers to lie for them. Give it a listen. This isn't JFK.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2012, 03:30:01 PM »
Here's the radio interview again for whom it concerns

skip to 58:15
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/john-doe-zine/2009/12/09/interview-with-mike-ballard
ableSkateMag.com

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2012, 03:51:00 PM »
I don't think DC is that bothered to get photographers to lie for them. Give it a listen. This isn't JFK.
Ha! Especially an interview with John Doe Zine.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2012, 06:26:42 PM »
as for the whole keeping it a secret thing

ive always wondered how many tricks have been filmed and slept on,  only to have them released first by some kid sketchily pulling it off..

best example would be that 1080,  imagine if say dway had filmed a monster 1080 on his own ramp a while ago,   held onto it for a future ender,

and this kid has blown the whole thing apart, even if danny's was filmed first..

I totally know what you mean. This is exactly why I'm releasing my new album titled "Detox" next week.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2012, 08:31:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
He wasn't really giving his opinion, just stating facts from the trial. It sounded like Swindle was unlucky. I don't think DC is that bothered to get photographers to lie for them. Give it a listen. This isn't JFK.
Seriously, just bad luck. If every gay guy I smashed in the face with a cinder block had a head injury I'd be a serial killer! Face it, his fate could have happened to most of us posting here today...right guys?...guys?

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2012, 10:12:31 PM »
Face it, his fate could have happened to most of us posting here today...right guys?...guys?
Actually yes. Doesn't excuse what he did but you could easily end up killing someone in a fight whether that person had preexisting injury or not. Also if he had killed some nutter who had been saying in his ear all night "i want to fuck your girlfriend/mom/sister" people here would singing a different tune. He was being prick and got beat for it but because he was gay it must be a hate crime. If he were black would Josh Swindel also be a white supremicist?
Again I am not excusing what he did but the thinking (or lack there of) going on here is pretty ridiculous.

Michelle Obama

• Rep: 3
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2012, 10:27:59 PM »
I find Bob skating mega 10 times more interesting than Danny Way... so if he heads over there I'd like to see that otherwise meh

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2012, 10:29:56 PM »
^ Bob gets more tech, but Danny's airs are way bigger, watch the parts next to each other and Danny is doing measurably bigger airs.
Turkey- your line of thinking is fucking ridiculous, not mine. Violent retribution through gang beating including a brick to the head is never ok, no matter what the person is saying to you, and is not something most people involve themselves in. Even fighting isn't really ok- what are you, 12?
Danny seems not to be involved based on that other thread, but what Swindell did was inexcusable.

Oh, and whatever mod locked that other thread is fucking stupid, it puts to rest a lot of long standing allegations, by locking it you let it die and help keep rumors alive.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2012, 10:49:35 PM »
He's our generations Evel Knievel. Just so happens he's chosen a skateboard this time around.

meathead genius

« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2012, 12:21:56 AM »
Expand Quote
He's our generations Evel Knievel. Just so happens he's chosen a skateboard this time around.
[close]
Bro, Danny Way is my inspiration. He is a REAL MAN, unlike most of the pansies around here. Swindell was a true friend for getting that faggot out of Danny's hair. Bros stick together bro.

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2012, 01:33:37 AM »
Turkey- your line of thinking is fucking ridiculous, not mine. Violent retribution through gang beating including a brick to the head is never ok, no matter what the person is saying to you, and is not something most people involve themselves in. Even fighting isn't really ok- what are you, 12?
Danny seems not to be involved based on that other thread, but what Swindell did was inexcusable.
Whoa easy there gipper. I was clear in saying what he did is inexcusable. He killed a man and deservedly went to jail for it. I diagreed with one part of what you wrote earlier.
What I find ridiculous is not what you wrote but the assumptions about what exactly happened the motives behind it and Swindels character. Sorry for any confusion but theres no need to get overly defensive.

meathead genius

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2012, 02:09:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Whoa easy there gipper. I was clear in saying what he did is inexcusable. He killed a man and deservedly went to jail for it. I diagreed with one part of what you wrote earlier.
What I find ridiculous is not what you wrote but the assumptions about what exactly happened the motives behind it and Swindels character. Sorry for any confusion but theres no need to get overly defensive.
I'm with you bro. Sometimes a guy has it coming. I know sometimes I need to open a can of whoopass. Its not always pretty, but you have to do what you have to do if you are a real man.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2012, 08:08:00 AM »

victor333

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »

I retract my previous statements

D-way is GOAT

one off

• Rep: 0
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
Is Kalis going to do a "Brick Layer" on Danny Way?  Could clear up a lot about the Swindell incident.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2012, 10:08:46 AM »
DID ANYONE EVEN WATCH THE SKATE 3 DLC TRAILER

it's gonna be the 2nd to last obstacte they show.  he's kickflipping into some crazy ledge thing

In the Waiting for Lightning documentary, he does 3 tricks on that up gap: bs 360 ollie, bs flip, 360 flip. 

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2012, 03:51:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Motives behind it? Who gives a shit what the motives were behind it, the guy beat somebody to death with a brick, there aren't exactly extenuating circumstances that make that ok. And yes, I am judging swindell's character. He's a piece of shit gay bashing violent person. He shouldn't have gotten parole. He should rot in a cell for the rest of his life.
If you want to defend his character or motives, go ahead and do it, but it just makes you come off as an idiot. What, do you think because he rides a skateboard that its wrong to judge him? Fuck him.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2012, 04:06:16 PM »

i do give a shit about the girl in your sig... who is she?
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Motives behind it? Who gives a shit what the motives were behind it, the guy beat somebody to death with a brick, there aren't exactly extenuating circumstances that make that ok. And yes, I am judging swindell's character. He's a piece of shit gay bashing violent person. He shouldn't have gotten parole. He should rot in a cell for the rest of his life.
If you want to defend his character or motives, go ahead and do it, but it just makes you come off as an idiot. What, do you think because he rides a skateboard that its wrong to judge him? Fuck him.
Where did the brick evidence come from? I  can't say I'm an expert on the case. It sounds like you know it all though. Please link us up with all of this evidence.

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2012, 05:07:01 PM »
Defending him? At what point was I ever defending him? Can you fucking read or do you just skip that part, and go straight Into a hissy fit? You're even worse than COTG.

You know fuck all about the case but you've already come up with your own conclusions about what happened. I sincerely hope you never get jury duty.