Author Topic: Dylan Rieder Monster Children Interview  (Read 28892 times)

MINDFIELD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
Dylan Rieder Monster Children Interview
« on: April 11, 2012, 02:55:58 PM »
Dylan has a new interview in the new monster children mag, i did take iphone pictures of it all that you can read but i was gonna see if anyone has scans first, it is actually a really good interview that Chris N. did. He talks about Berra getting kicked off and there confrontation at street leauge, being in street leauge, and some other intresting stuff, lemme know if i shoud post the iphone pics, its his first interview since his gravis part that arent the same exact stupid questions.

I imagine a whore's vagina would smell like a fresh bag of Doritos

BabyKillaSeason

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
    • AnotherDudeWithABlog avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Dylan Rieder Monster Children Interview
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »
Sounds like a good read, I don't know why you're teasing me by not posting it.

MINDFIELD

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 03:00:45 PM »
Okay okay im at work ill post them sometime tonight.

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 03:08:39 PM »
While you're at it you should also post the name of the girl in your signature pic...

Burdon

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 03:30:06 PM »

MINDFIELD

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 03:59:54 PM »
charlotte kemp muhl

sean lennons girl

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 04:42:41 PM »
charlotte kemp muhl

Thanks buddy. In that picture (and a few other ones on here: http://fuckyeahkempmuhl.tumblr.com/), she looks like a girl I go to school with and have an unrequited crush on, so it has bothered me for a while.

On topic--yes, post those pictures. I saw his Berra quote so I'm definitely interested in reading what else he has to say.

no thanks

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 05:42:11 PM »
Post that shit son!

MINDFIELD

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 06:14:58 PM »
Please dont complain the images are to big i did this at work and didnt want to resize them.

Chris kills it at interviews and berra is a bitch enjoy;D....

The not lifestyle shots.....

The interview.......

bottom view since it was blurry

Your welcome 8)

Burdon

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 06:33:13 PM »
thanks for posting !

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 06:42:26 PM »
berra shit was hilarious

im probably lying

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 06:48:11 PM »
That was a great interview. Thanks man and good job Chris. +1

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2012, 06:56:23 PM »
 he cant get mad at these "robots" for being consistent in contests. its a competitive atmosphere and theres money on the line, dont get mad cuz YOU cant bring yo A-game when its needed the most. he needa get put on that kobe system.

but on the real tho it was a good read. dude has one of the best styles in the game and knows how to pop his tricks. i fucks with dylan reider.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2012, 06:57:41 PM »
I couldn't stop reading all the parts about Berra haha. It really gives me a warm feeling inside to know that a lot of people in the skate industry think Berra is lame.

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 07:10:47 PM »
"Keep walking, bro."

no thanks

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2012, 07:22:38 PM »
I couldn't stop reading all the parts about Berra haha. It really gives me a warm feeling inside to know that a lot of people in the skate industry think Berra is lame.

skateohio

• Rep: 18
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2012, 07:32:47 PM »
he cant get mad at these "robots" for being consistent in contests. its a competitive atmosphere and theres money on the line, dont get mad cuz YOU cant bring yo A-game when its needed the most. he needa get put on that kobe system.

but on the real tho it was a good read. dude has one of the best styles in the game and knows how to pop his tricks. i fucks with dylan reider.

real skateboarding isn't about a point system, normally there is no incentive for action based rewards. Skateboarders couldn't give less of a fuck if you look like a kook while landing tricks - it's not the same mentality as the NBA or NFL. With that being said I do see your point, not hating on the robot style . . I guess that is just the two sides to the conversation.

Thanks for posting that article ! super good read although my eyes took a minute to readjust to real font  ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 07:34:38 PM by skateohio »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 07:35:17 PM »
berra is reading this on his phone and having a fucking fit in the waiting room of a casting agency. i just know it.

ChildOfTheBurbs

• Rep: -65513
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2012, 07:47:26 PM »
Expand Quote
It really gives me a warm feeling inside to know that a lot of people in the skate industry think Berra is lame.
[close]

also,  :-*   for the bright eyes love

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2012, 07:51:22 PM »
Thanks for posting!  I like that he didn't hold back on the Berra shit.  Good interview.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2012, 08:15:56 PM »
hahaha berra 

dylan wit dat ether

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2012, 08:23:48 PM »
From Juliette Lewis's twitter: "Reminisced w my BFF @steve_berra how he almost broke his hip doin a 'BacksideLipslide down a double-kink rail'"!

At least Berra talks about how he used to skate.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2012, 08:38:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

real skateboarding isn't about a point system, normally there is no incentive for action based rewards. Skateboarders couldn't give less of a fuck if you look like a kook while landing tricks - it's not the same mentality as the NBA or NFL. With that being said I do see your point, not hating on the robot style . . I guess that is just the two sides to the conversation.

its not even about "real skateboarding" its the fact that if you're going to participate in the most lucrative contest in skateboarding history, you better go hard or go home! i dont why the hell he thought shit was sweet when theres hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line. he was clearly venting his frustration at the fact that HE himself lacked consistency during his time at street league. at one point he even got pissed in the middle of the contest & focused his board cuz he wasnt landing his tricks. if he thinks that high-profile contests are lame then that's fine, dont participate in them. all im sayin is that he didnt needa try to hate on these "robot skaters" aka guys like p-rod, nyjah, chris cole, etc.

MINDFIELD

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2012, 08:40:52 PM »
This interview made me that much more hyped on Dylan, whatever preetyboy/fashion blah blah blah hate the dude keeps it real, ive been hyped on him since atime to shine and he has yet to dissapoint.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2012, 08:59:23 PM »

im probably lying

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2012, 09:57:22 PM »
fuck yeah dylan. currently riding his warhol board too.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2012, 10:21:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

its not even about "real skateboarding" its the fact that if you're going to participate in the most lucrative contest in skateboarding history, you better go hard or go home! i dont why the hell he thought shit was sweet when theres hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line. he was clearly venting his frustration at the fact that HE himself lacked consistency during his time at street league. at one point he even got pissed in the middle of the contest & focused his board cuz he wasnt landing his tricks. if he thinks that high-profile contests are lame then that's fine, dont participate in them. all im sayin is that he didnt needa try to hate on these "robot skaters" aka guys like p-rod, nyjah, chris cole, etc.

I didn't read that as hating on those guys. I took it as him just stating the obvious, which is that he's not as a consistent as Cole or Shane O'Neill.

mongomaestro

• Rep: -41
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2012, 11:25:19 PM »
damm...

berra needs to rollerboard once in a while...  standing on the ramps and schit... rofl...

mattdun

• Rep: 1
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 11:58:28 PM »
hyped this is up on here mine still hasnt come in the post
We all knew berra would take it like a little girl, what astonishes me is that they even put him on the dc team