Author Topic: josiah gatlyn ha ha  (Read 52732 times)

dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: josiah gatlyn ha ha
« Reply #270 on: April 18, 2012, 12:36:47 AM »
Yo ISUCK!, fuck all this political bullshit. We could do this for another 10 pages, easily. Instead, perhaps you could enlighten us with the following:

-What's the status of Cold War?
-Will Tancowny have any tricks? Saw he had a newer clip in Beagle's TWS section, hoping for more...
-Burman has been using a ton of insane footage in other videos e.g some Australian video and the TWS video, will he still have a full part in Cold War?

Oh, and the statement on your hat that you are wearing in your sig is truly no lie.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #271 on: April 18, 2012, 12:54:02 AM »
Yo ISUCK!, fuck all this political bullshit. We could do this for another 10 pages, easily. Instead, perhaps you could enlighten us with the following:

-Will Tancowny have any tricks? Saw he had a newer clip in Beagle's TWS section, hoping for more...
-Burman has been using a ton of insane footage in other videos e.g some Australian video and the TWS video, will he still have a full part in Cold War?

Oh, and the statement on your hat that you are wearing in your sig is truly no lie.
all of this

im probably lying

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #272 on: April 18, 2012, 01:20:59 AM »

No official release date yet, but we're working on it. Some dudes are more than half way done, so hopefully things come together through the summer.

I'm on a trip w Tancowny right now and he's on a tear; hopefully he'll at least share a part.

He is one of the dudes w the most footage; probably, him, Tom K, John Fitz, and Tommy have the most...

gotta love em...
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Harem

« Reply #273 on: April 18, 2012, 01:32:47 AM »
I'll use this thread to ask about JACK KIRK. When is fully getting on SLAVE/ZERO?  ;D

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #274 on: April 18, 2012, 04:06:17 AM »
i hate jack kirk

Skate Troll

• Rep: -560
  • slap's resident psychopath
« Reply #275 on: April 18, 2012, 09:47:18 AM »
Jey jaime I think zero should coniseder making these a board it would be like the all new OG series and would totally please your core demographic

how does it feel like to be the steve rocco of our generation
look I never said it was ok but chill man tis all cool just havin some fun.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #276 on: April 18, 2012, 10:01:32 AM »
I like most of what the Gipper preaches, but I have no problem with Jamie giving some Mexicans some jobs.  I like imported things that save me money and I don't feel guilt when I pay for furniture, clothes, or Guinness.  Can you really blame a kid who was named Josiah for being kooky.  He's fighting an uphill battle  from the very beginning.  The beginning meaning the exact moment when the sperm enters the egg  ;D

johnnymousedoom

• Rep: -21
  • skateBOARd
« Reply #277 on: April 18, 2012, 12:30:30 PM »
Dear Gipper, i stand corrected on saying that you don't practice what you preach. I, of course, don't know how you live your life. But now that you have posted about in great detail, I'd like to say that I respect you once again.
I skateboard, fuck da poleeeeece