Author Topic: Seattle  (Read 1680 times)

pile

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • sweet, man.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Seattle
« on: June 19, 2014, 10:09:35 PM »
Looking to go down to Seattle in July, and I was wondering in which areas you could find a decent place to camp on the outskirts? Gonna head down early on a Saturday, skate a few parks and spots and then post up somewhere for a night.

If anyone's got any recommendations as to what area's are nice, maybe somewhere nearby a lake or in the woods, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks.

shark tits

Re: Seattle
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 10:14:33 PM »
i can't tell if you want to camp cause you love nature or you're just going there w/ no place to stay. what i did a lot of times when i was traveling is shimmy up a pole onto the roof of strip malls or gas stations. that's if you're trying to do a little urban camping. you might could get away w/ sleeping under the bridge where 'wall of death' is but some nosy jogger prolly call you in bright and early.

billyerlife

Re: Seattle
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 11:27:35 AM »
It's super easy, (as it is in any city in the world, just sleep wherever you want until someone tells you to leave, which they almost never do) but in Seattle there are tons of well forested parks, Carkeek, Discovery, Lincoln, and so. Just put up your tent near dusk and make sure to be gone fairly early, you won't have any problems.