Author Topic: can someone tell me who this is  (Read 28793 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: can someone tell me who this is
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2012, 07:09:13 PM »
Expand Quote
nobody likes you victor.
[close]

;) I'm all choked up inside, buddy

Expand Quote
nobody gives a fuck about 'changing his beliefs' or whatever, the only reason he is gettin put on blast is cause he came in here talking shit in a super condescending manner, and it was totally unprovoked. his backstory, while it does help explain why he is such piece of shit, was totally unnecessary and besides the point, and the only reason people are continuing to call him out is because everytime he types a response he includes the same back handed disses that pissed everyone off in the first place
[close]

I'm fairly certain there is an ignore button, if he really hurts your feelings that bad
Nobody likes you, Victor.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

kenspliffeyjr

« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2012, 08:05:04 PM »
I think that this is the first time I have ever someone talk shit about Yoga pants, that is mind blowing to me.
Yoga pants are the greatest.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2012, 08:38:17 PM »
talk shit about naked girls on slap
get attacked with pictures of naked girls

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2012, 08:42:20 PM »
Not attracted to womens, still read thread to watch blow up. Successful night.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2012, 08:54:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nobody likes you victor.
[close]

Expand Quote
nobody gives a fuck about 'changing his beliefs' or whatever, the only reason he is gettin put on blast is cause he came in here talking shit in a super condescending manner, and it was totally unprovoked. his backstory, while it does help explain why he is such piece of shit, was totally unnecessary and besides the point, and the only reason people are continuing to call him out is because everytime he types a response he includes the same back handed disses that pissed everyone off in the first place
[close]

I'm fairly certain there is an ignore button, if he really hurts your feelings that bad
[close]

Victor the first step to solving the problem is recognizing that you have one. Please, take a moment to fully acknowledge the inner bitch within you, and realize that you've been a lil snooty dick yourself on many occasions. Don't live in denial vic, just accept it and move on...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:19:51 PM by DaSk8D00D »

victor333

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2012, 09:19:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nobody likes you victor.
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Victor the first step to solving the problem is recognizing that you have one. Please, take a moment to fully acknowledge the inner bitch within you, and realize that youve been snooty dick yourself on many occiasions. Don't live in denial vic, just accept it.

And we all have, so I don't get the point?

The only difference between me and you is I don't talk like I grew up listening to 'Hooked on Ebonics'

And, for the record, I honestly feel like you take this place, and how others perceive you here, wayyyy too seriously. Like, you really and truthfully care about your reputation on this message board like it has a real bearing on how well you're doing in life.

All that aside, maybe I should just feel flattered you talk about me so much. haha  ;)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2012, 09:21:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nobody likes you victor.
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Victor the first step to solving the problem is recognizing that you have one. Please, take a moment to fully acknowledge the inner bitch within you, and realize that youve been snooty dick yourself on many occiasions. Don't live in denial vic, just accept it.
[close]

The only difference between me and you is I don't talk like I grew up listening to 'Hooked on Ebonics'

And, for the record, I honestly feel like you take this place, and how others perceive you here, wayyyy too seriously. Like, you really and truthfully care about your reputation on this message board like it has a real bearing on how well you're doing in life.

All that aside, maybe I should just feel flattered you talk about me so much. haha  ;)
Nobody likes YOU, Victor.

victor333

« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2012, 09:42:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nobody likes you victor.
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Nobody likes YOU, Victor.

your mother does...

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2012, 09:57:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nobody likes you victor.
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I'm an entertainer dog, like on some real shit i just like to make people laugh n whatnot. the reason why i constantly flame all you lame ass posters is cuz yall posts would be absolutely worthless otherwise. dont knock tha hustle i turn shit into sugar ona daily basis!

that being said, nobody likes you victor and we couldnt be any more different just based off that alone

victor333

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2012, 10:12:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
nobody likes you victor.
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm an entertainer dog, like on some real shit i just like to make people laugh n whatnot. the reason why i constantly flame all you lame ass posters is cuz yall posts would be absolutely worthless otherwise. dont knock tha hustle i turn shit into sugar ona daily basis!

that being said, nobody likes you victor and we couldnt be any more different just based off that alone

you should try saying something that makes me laugh n whatnot, cause you have a pretty abysmal track record so far.

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2012, 10:16:00 PM »
Enough crying and more Yoga Pants, Damn it.

thugnificent

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2012, 10:17:51 PM »
i concur with my associates, nobody likes you victor

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2012, 10:20:58 PM »
Enough crying and more Yoga Pants, Damn it.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2012, 10:22:27 PM »
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2012, 10:31:53 PM »

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2012, 10:35:33 PM »
it's, like, like they're naked almost, bro.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2012, 10:43:42 PM »
word.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2012, 10:45:41 PM »

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2012, 10:51:57 PM »

Skate Troll

• Rep: -560
  • slap's resident psychopath
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2012, 07:35:09 AM »
make no mistake I am the worst poster on slap not this "victor"
look I never said it was ok but chill man tis all cool just havin some fun.

victor333

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2012, 10:25:10 AM »

This town aint big enough for the both of us, asshole

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »
wow jackherer focussed, ...?

the situation showing some sweet cock bulge

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2012, 12:32:45 PM »

the situation showing some sweet cock bulge

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »
i found this relevant and worthy enough to post here

http://www.youjizz.com/videos/paige-turnah-2376849.html

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »

I'm taking credit, but it wasn't me alone...

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2012, 03:33:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The lack of credit Im getting in this thread makes me want to throw a temper tantrum like a spoild 16 year old blonde girl who got the wrong color car for her birthday ...

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2012, 04:02:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol, how pathetic. yall might as well be two faggots arguing over who's the better "catcher"

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2012, 04:31:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

The lack of credit Im getting in this thread makes me want to throw a temper tantrum like a spoild 16 year old blonde girl who got the wrong color car for her birthday ...
You sound like jackherer's girlfriend. I'm sure you're modestly dressed too

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2012, 04:39:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol, how pathetic. yall might as well be two faggots arguing over who's the better "catcher"
we had that argument once. I won. Then proved to you how right I was.