Author Topic: The Perfect Vagina  (Read 50555 times)

sexualhelon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
The Perfect Vagina
« on: May 01, 2012, 08:22:02 PM »
So the title may be a little misleading and the actual question I'm getting at is, "Does such a thing as an ugly vagina exist or do you really have no preference?"

There's vagina's such as this:

And then Vagina's such as this:

Obviously I'm jumping from the smallest of labia's to the largest of labia's and skipping all the sizes in between but you get the picture and all vagina's are different. To give you some insight as to what got me on this subject, I hooked up with this girl the other day who had large labia's which isn't really my preference and I would deem this as an ugly vagina - obviously I still had sex with her and you know how you sometimes get pieces of fuzz stuck to your leg hairs sometimes? She had a piece of fuzz that somehow got on her butthole which was a huge turn off. I didn't say anything I just kind of giggled to myself but that's really beside the point.

Anyway, this all lead me back to remembering these two documentaries I'd seen called "The Perfect Penis" and "The Perfect Vagina" as well to googling this question. I found all these forums I ended up on to be quite contradictory and women seem to hold a double standard. Most everyone was saying no such thing as an ugly vagina exists but ugly penis' do and I beg to differ on the vagina part. I wanted to ask you guys because I know I'll get honest opinions.

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Perfect Vagina
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 08:25:41 PM »
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

The Donger

• Rep: -63
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 08:28:15 PM »
Yes, finally the vagina thread is back

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »
A lesson I have learned: If you post on slap, be prepared to see blue waffle every month or so.

S.E.

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 08:47:27 PM »
i just don't understand what that picture even means.  Like what? Why is that vagina metallic? Why is it so big? Why is she not taking care of this? How did it get posted on the internet? So many questions that need answered.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 09:01:32 PM »
geneticwaffle.com

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 09:10:40 PM »
I'll just leave this here

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 09:13:41 PM »
i scrolled down this page and immediately cringed. like, before i even realized what it was breh. fuckin nasty! *shudders*

also you "pussy=pussy" niggas disgust me. not that im sayin that to anyone directly im just lettin it be known...

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 10:04:58 PM »
Everyone has a different preference.

+I would think that there are some standard physical definitions that the majority would agree upon and things just branch out from there.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2012, 10:12:07 PM »
You motherfucker I hate seeing blue waffle.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 10:24:11 PM »
You motherfucker I every goddamn one of us hates seeing blue waffle.
fix'd

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 10:43:29 PM »
Expand Quote
You motherfucker I every goddamn one of us hates seeing blue waffle.
[close]
fix'd
thats some nasty shit. i just got stoned and really don't know what to say. you kind of ruined my night.

fuck

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 12:09:55 AM »
I'll just leave this here

this makes a up for that blue waffle, holy shit i'd destroy this chick.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 01:11:30 AM »
If the girl is attractive, I'll grub down on the biggest of labias without a care in the world.
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Wall of Nausea

• Rep: -60
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 06:23:12 AM »
This is shit 16 year old's worry about. If you're lucky to even get pussy, you're not complaining. Obviously some are visually pleasing compared to others, I'm for all of them as long as they're pink and taken care of, durrrr. The browning effect is something that grosses me out.

There is no such thing as a perfect anything, it's all in what your brain wiring and conditioning says is attractive or worth special attention.

Always called them innies and outties.  Who doesn't like variety?

Now something that surely sucks is when a woman has big tits and no ass in sight. That's a major fucking bummer.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:26:56 AM by Wall of Nausea »

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 06:36:02 AM »
Yup, I definitely don't consider myself to be an aesthete when it comes to vaginas. Would bury my face in anything (save for the disease-ridden ones, duh).

Alright - what's the general consensus on here about tossing a little salad? You guys ever get randy and go a little further down?

Archers of Chaka

• Rep: -10
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 06:41:40 AM »
I was browsing Efukt and came upon this video. The most perfect vagina I've seen to date (girl at 8:04)
http://www.efukt.com/20955_Clingers.html

sk8_stuff

• Rep: -2
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 06:42:23 AM »
This is shit 16 year old's worry about. If you're lucky to even get pussy, you're not complaining. Obviously some are visually pleasing compared to others, I'm for all of them as long as they're pink and taken care of, durrrr. The browning effect is something that grosses me out.

There is no such thing as a perfect anything, it's all in what your brain wiring and conditioning says is attractive or worth special attention.

Always called them innies and outties.� Who doesn't like variety?

Now something that surely sucks is when a woman has big tits and no ass in sight. That's a major fucking bummer.

Yes, I totally agree.
 I got super lucky and married a beautiful woman with a perfect vagina. It's a fucking work of art. But when it comes down to it you won't really care if the pussy looks a little weird if the girl is cute.
Think, it's not illegal yet. - Les Claypool

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 07:36:52 AM »
when a chick has big tits and no butt, shes useless to society

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 08:12:32 AM »
I kind of feel like the search for the perfect pussy is like the search for Animal Chin.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 08:49:57 AM »
I always thought Audrey Bitoni had a nice vagina.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

apad88

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 09:59:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes, I totally agree.
 I got super lucky and married a beautiful woman with a perfect vagina. It's a fucking work of art. But when it comes down to it you won't really care if the pussy looks a little weird if the girl is cute.
pics of your wife's pussy or your a liar

apad88

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 09:59:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes, I totally agree.

apad88

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 10:00:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yes, I totally agree.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 05:35:02 PM »
im also not into the excess labia and skin. its harder to work your fingers/dick/tongue into and just generally seems to be a feature exclusive to the sluttier girls ive been with. i also dont like the ones without much labia, it just feels like something is missing. i think frisco posted the perfect vagina. either way ill sleep with a chick no matter what her vagina looks like, at least so far i have.

Alright - what's the general consensus on here about tossing a little salad? You guys ever get randy and go a little further down?

i've done it a couple times pretty much blackout drunk. i vaguely remember that it was much like eating pussy in the sense that you can pretty much water it down with your saliva and not taste whatever you might expect it to taste like. this same chick tossed my salad as well but i mostly just remember it happening, not how it was.

ill try to venture into it again this weekend if i remember, and ill report back.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 06:57:57 PM »
dude stop telling stories about when you were blackout drunk. if you were blackout drunk how the fuck are you gonna remember eating some chicks butthole?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 07:55:34 PM »
And don't give us that bullshit about if you remember to do it. You know god damn well you ain't gonna forget your recent internet convo about trying to toss some salad.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 08:43:43 PM »
According to an irate cab driver I had in SF a couple months ago, "there is no golden pussy, my friend." A friend of mine was in back claiming this girl he was with had a perfect pussy, and the driver went off on a huge rant about it. According to him "the perfect pussy is the one that she lets you fuck and fits your dick"
He was a great cab driver.
In all honesty though, as long as bugs ain't crawling out, I'm down. Obviously some look better than others.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 08:50:37 PM »
We'd have better luck finding Animal Chin with Arlo Eisenburg than the perfect vagina. They only exist on the internet.

interesante

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 09:07:06 PM »
the perfect vagina