Author Topic: Brick Harbor  (Read 13535 times)

BrickHarbor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
Brick Harbor
« on: May 08, 2012, 03:46:51 PM »
http://www.brickharbor.com/

As you may know, Brick Harbor has been launched and is being backed by the likes of Stevie Williams, TK, Gino etc..

You can save 20% off your whole order with the rep code samyo12345
And each time you order you will receive the discount if you use the code!
It never expires and it's 100% reusable for EVERYONE!
Code also works on Karmaloop.com & PLNDR.com

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:06:08 PM by BrickHarbor »

gripittoripit

• Rep: -36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Brick Harbor
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »
word

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 06:01:51 PM »
damn, this guy's on that rep team shit. i was thinking about doing that. you get either cash or free product in return for getting your friends or whoever to type in your rep team code.

BrickHarbor

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 06:05:17 PM »
That's correct. Everyone gets to save money and I'll gain a small ammount of product for people saving money.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 06:09:14 PM »
That's correct. Everyone gets to save money and I'll gain a small ammount of product for people saving money.
Define "small"

oneshovel

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 06:12:00 PM »
Bubblegum Tate 2.0

BrickHarbor

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 06:30:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Define "small"

Say for example you spent $100 and used my code, I'd get about $10 off of product.
Either way, it keeps me skating and saves everyone else money.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 09:49:01 PM »
So if it's always 20% off, does that mean they marked it up 20% before the discount?
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 11:01:29 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

whoami

• Rep: -43
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 11:02:53 PM »
Karmaloop is goofy.

TONY!

• Rep: -19
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 01:40:09 AM »
sick to see that they're focusing more on skating, not like all the other fashion sites

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 01:41:45 AM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

victor333

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 02:05:56 AM »
sick to see that they're focusing more on skating, not like all the other fashion sites

what are you talking about?

Brick harbor is just another extension of karmaloop. They're just selling skate brands to make more dough. 

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 05:41:57 AM »
So if it's always 20% off, does that mean they marked it up 20% before the discount?

everything is always marked up around 50% from the distribution and around 150% from raw product. karmaloop/brick harbor figures they can attract enough extra customers with a discount that they can stand to lose 30% on a few orders

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 09:19:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Brick harbor is just another extension of karmaloop. They're just selling skate brands to make more dough. 

actually most of the staff skate and I mean actually skate and they are paying their team well and doing original content so, yes they want to make money, but they are doing some cool shit.

they also carry a lot of harder to find brands! Hopps, Blueprint, Stacks, Waters and Army, Raw, ect.
I need a coffee

skateordie

• Rep: -38
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 11:39:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

actually most of the staff skate and I mean actually skate and they are paying their team well and doing original content so, yes they want to make money, but they are doing some cool shit.

they also carry a lot of harder to find brands! Hopps, Blueprint, Stacks, Waters and Army, Raw, ect.

you know as well as i, the only reason they're carrying waters and army... so, this one doesn't really count in your defense of them them carrying "cool" brands.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 12:15:28 PM »
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 12:18:40 PM »

managuense

• Rep: -27
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 01:49:10 PM »
you guys should start rollerblading if you want to be "core". give it a rest most of you were playing thps before you could really skate

BrickHarbor

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 01:57:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

everything is always marked up around 50% from the distribution and around 150% from raw product. karmaloop/brick harbor figures they can attract enough extra customers with a discount that they can stand to lose 30% on a few orders

David Schwimmer

• Rep: -27
    • http://orgasmicabyss.tumblr.com/ avatar image
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 02:16:08 PM »
Word, since the loop is supplying their own demand you would think we could get 25% on a larger
"core" shop, assuming the last 46% don't overestimate and the entire team gets footy.

-Dave
We were on a break

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 02:41:49 PM »
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 03:26:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

you know as well as i, the only reason they're carrying waters and army... so, this one doesn't really count in your defense of them them carrying "cool" brands.

I understand what you're saying but even if you take that brand out they are still doing more to support small brands than ccs or active. Places like that are part of whats wrong with skating right now, if its not nike, blanb, real, girl, or baker it doesnt matter and that sucks. a mail order of all things should be a place to find the things you can't find locally and I think they are trying hard to do that. Hell, I know for a fact that they are trying to do that.

I obviously know who you're talking about but you need to put what ever differences you have with him aside and realize that good dudes are trying to make something rad over there!

also, if you want to get the discount and support a slap pal use SFA as the code.

I need a coffee

victor333

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 05:01:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I understand what you're saying but even if you take that brand out they are still doing more to support small brands than ccs or active. Places like that are part of whats wrong with skating right now, if its not nike, blanb, real, girl, or baker it doesnt matter and that sucks. a mail order of all things should be a place to find the things you can't find locally and I think they are trying hard to do that. Hell, I know for a fact that they are trying to do that.

I obviously know who you're talking about but you need to put what ever differences you have with him aside and realize that good dudes are trying to make something rad over there!

also, if you want to get the discount and support a slap pal use SFA as the code.

where the hell do you actually put the code in? Is it, like, the last page of the checkout?

I don't have anything to order right now, but I picked out an item just to see, and I can't for the life of me find where to put the rep code in.

slogant-shirt

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 11:16:27 PM »
Rep Program Video on Vimeo

this is just wrong, you say stevies williams backs you and then you get him to star in a video to advertise your shit and make him look like a clown

skateordie

• Rep: -38
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2012, 08:10:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no beef at all w/ the dude. really don't know him, just heard all this thru the grapevine. my point was that citing his company as an example doesn't really count because of insider type shit. psyched for him, nonetheless.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 08:32:58 AM »
 are you in on brick harbor SFA? Why is that a discount code?

BrickHarbor

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

where the hell do you actually put the code in? Is it, like, the last page of the checkout?

I don't have anything to order right now, but I picked out an item just to see, and I can't for the life of me find where to put the rep code in.

It's during the checkout process there should be a box saying rep code

eelbermston

• Rep: 8
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 02:33:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

are you serious?

Joe Pesci

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2012, 03:06:52 PM »