Author Topic: Upload I Wanna Be a Baker!  (Read 24607 times)

Fenzadill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
Re: Upload I Wanna Be a Baker!
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2012, 08:54:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm usually down for all baker's bullshit, but this is really crossing the line.  I can't believe I'd never heard of this before.

Also, what the hell was the Tony Hawk backside lien doing in there????!?!?
[close]

What the fuck is a "backside lien?"
[close]
its a backside frontside air with a backside grab of course!
[close]
you don't know what a lien grab is?
[close]

As much as I think you're up there with victor in terms of shitty posting, I'll be polite and just say there is no such thing as a backside lien.  

Go ahead and start back-tracking and trying to explain that's not what you meant.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2012, 10:08:35 AM »
I wanna be a Faker

Mein Fuhrer! I can walk!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -152
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2012, 10:50:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm usually down for all baker's bullshit, but this is really crossing the line.  I can't believe I'd never heard of this before.

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

As much as I think you're up there with victor in terms of shitty posting, I'll be polite and just say there is no such thing as a backside lien.  
[close]

Go ahead and start back-tracking and trying to explain that's not what you meant.
[close]
Nope, definitely meant that.  Okay, let's hear it girls?
[close]
On second thought, I could give two fucks what you two tools think.  Lien air/Backside Lien... I don't care if I called it a toss your salad grab, your tony hawk trick tips minds can go blow each other and your scrolling around looking for something to tweeze yourselves off with.
SLAP facts #23: "He who gets frustrated when in the wrong, will end up making a complete arse of himself"

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »
Damn you are one sensitive man, aren't you?

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2012, 11:29:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Hey, I was polite!  Now you're just being a dumb asshole like you usually are.  But go on, it's kinda amusing watching you make yourself look like an even bigger douchebag.  I bet victor will come in here at any moment and say something equally regular.
[close]
Right.  If it's not entertaining, then what the hell are we all doing on here?

What are you rambling on about? And why are you trying to force that stupid clown video on us?

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2012, 11:36:06 AM »
Hey, I was polite!  Now you're just being a dumb asshole like you usually are.  But go on, it's kinda amusing watching you make yourself look like an even bigger douchebag.  I bet victor will come in here at any moment and say something equally regular.

"I know I'm the worst poster here, but you really suck!" - victor, in every other thread where someone calls out darin for being regular.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2012, 11:41:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey, I was polite!?  Now you're just being a dumb asshole like you usually are.?  But go on, it's kinda amusing watching you make yourself look like an even bigger douchebag.?  I bet victor will come in here at any moment and say something equally regular.
[close]
Right.?  If it's not entertaining, then what the hell are we all doing on here?
[close]

What are you rambling on about? And why are you trying to force that stupid clown video on us?
[close]
Ask Colin Mckay, Sluggo, Jason Ellis, Alex Chalmers, Mike Crum, etc. who Boozy the Clown is.

No.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2012, 11:45:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
On second thought, I could give two fucks what you two tools think.  Lien air/Backside Lien... I don't care if I called it a toss your salad grab, your tony hawk trick tips minds can go blow each other and your scrolling around looking for something to tweeze yourselves off with.

Frontside is implied in the name. A lien is a backside grab rotating frontside. Saying "backside lien" is like saying "frontside indy." Tony just did a backside air.

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2012, 11:47:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey, I was polite!� Now you're just being a dumb asshole like you usually are.� But go on, it's kinda amusing watching you make yourself look like an even bigger douchebag.� I bet victor will come in here at any moment and say something equally regular.
[close]
Right.� If it's not entertaining, then what the hell are we all doing on here?
[close]

[close]
Ask Colin Mckay, Sluggo, Jason Ellis, Alex Chalmers, Mike Crum, etc. who Boozy the Clown is.

It's a damn shame that this guy is using the image of Harry Dean Stanton to represent himself.

southsecond

« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2012, 12:02:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Frontside is implied in the name. A lien is a backside grab rotating frontside. Saying "backside lien" is like saying "frontside indy." Tony just did a backside air.

Thank you. Although this argument is about as stupid as a fakie caballerial.

southsecond

« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2012, 12:10:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey, I was polite!� Now you're just being a dumb asshole like you usually are.� But go on, it's kinda amusing watching you make yourself look like an even bigger douchebag.� I bet victor will come in here at any moment and say something equally regular.
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

It's a damn shame that this guy is using the image of Harry Dean Stanton to represent himself.

Paris, Texas - Wim Wenders - 1984
Skip ahead until about 0:50. Too much time in the hot sun, that guy.

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2012, 12:23:03 PM »

I hear you, we all know it is supposed to be called a fakie backside cabbalerial 360...

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2012, 01:58:10 PM »
Expand Quote
I totally remember the Whiskey videos.� They were these Canadian videos with some pretty good skateboarding, some snowboarding and a ton of drunken hijinx.� I think there were three of them, and I know Markovich had a great part along with these two Canadian locs, Sid and Judah.� What's more telling about this is darrin's age.� I'm in my early 30s and I watched the Whiskey videos in high school, so I'm assuming he's my age and has been around skating just as long.� This also means he should know that "backside lien" is redundant.� Stupidity verified.
[close]
Sid Clarke and Judah Oakes.
Okay, I'm 28.  
Sure, call me stupid, it's not like I copy-edit my posts.  It's hilarious how serious everyone is on here, I thought this was all a joke, no?  
I know what a lien is.  Do you want a hero cookie?  

I'm sure there's lots of skaters in their late 20's who can't correctly identify a lien air, but what amazes me more about your age is how a grown ass man could be so fucking sensitive to some internet razzing.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2012, 03:41:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Paris, Texas - Wim Wenders - 1984
Skip ahead until about 0:50. Too much time in the hot sun, that guy.
[close]
YES!  This is fucking surreal how much of a coincidence this is.
Definitely getting way off topic here but...Dude, I biked over 30kms. along the Persian Gulf today in blistering +40 degree heat.  I stopped to drink outta my water canteen and the cold water I'd filled it with before I left felt like hot tap water.  It was brutal.  I felt just like this! and must have looked about as old as Harry Dean all dehydrated.  Crazy!  Thanks for showing me this, dude!

How can a 28 year old man be so bad at the internet?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2012, 12:13:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I totally remember the Whiskey videos.� They were these Canadian videos with some pretty good skateboarding, some snowboarding and a ton of drunken hijinx.� I think there were three of them, and I know Markovich had a great part along with these two Canadian locs, Sid and Judah.� What's more telling about this is darrin's age.� I'm in my early 30s and I watched the Whiskey videos in high school, so I'm assuming he's my age and has been around skating just as long.� This also means he should know that "backside lien" is redundant.� Stupidity verified.
[close]
Sid Clarke and Judah Oakes.
Okay, I'm 28.  
Sure, call me stupid, it's not like I copy-edit my posts.  It's hilarious how serious everyone is on here, I thought this was all a joke, no?  
I know what a lien is.  Do you want a hero cookie?  
[close]

Read a bit closer.  No one is really THAT serious, it's just that nearly everyone thinks you're a kook.  I'm pretty sure if someone else said "backside lien" it wouldn't have gone over so badly (and it really didn't go THAT badly) it's just that people pretty much wait for you to fuck up on account of your posts being so awful.  Focusing wouldn't be a bad idea.
[close]
This is way too entertaining to focus.
You are the ones who are ball lickers.
Jay and Silent Bob - Internet Motherfuckers
Jay and Silent Bob

dude you suck.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2012, 06:30:57 AM »
"I'll distract them with some hilarious and obscure Jay and Silent Bob clips."

victor333

« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2012, 10:07:00 AM »
keep going

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2012, 10:09:26 PM »
keep going

Shut the fuck up victor.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

victor333

« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2012, 01:01:52 AM »
Expand Quote
keep going

Mjeatingpopcorn.gif
[close]
I wake up every morning and wish I was a better human being. Victor, oh lawdy, can ya help mee?

oh, child! Do you see the light!? Can you FEEL the light!?

Lord Hammercy!

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2012, 01:39:47 AM »
greco eye for the straight guy

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Swishersweetswag

• Rep: -2
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2012, 09:06:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
keep going

Mjeatingpopcorn.gif
[close]
I wake up every morning and wish I was a better human being. Victor, oh lawdy, can ya help mee?
[close]

Lord Hammercy!

Bro you must have no friends

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2012, 10:00:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
keep going

Mjeatingpopcorn.gif
[close]
[close]

Lord Hammercy!

Sorry, somehow my message got scrambled before it got to you. What I meant to say was SHUT THE FUCK UP VICTOR
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2012, 05:13:23 PM »
I hate it that even when you ignore victor you can still read his posts if somebody quotes him. You think they would have fixed that by now.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2012, 11:34:33 PM »
It might be just like Obama daid, there will be no more handouts and no more bailouts?

nmhz

• Rep: -1
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2012, 06:25:14 AM »
Back to Baker, remember Terry Kennedy's reality show called 'Being Terry Kennedy'

Did this ever get aired on TV?

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=45565.msg1228820#msg1228820

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1726832/fullcredits#cast

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #115 on: May 27, 2012, 01:27:29 PM »
Yes, it was awful.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers