Author Topic: ZACH LYONS  (Read 2025 times)

lalalalickme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
ZACH LYONS
« on: November 10, 2006, 10:42:23 PM »
hes so sick and if your confused why it keeps skipping at parts its because the kid who re edited this part for you tube cut out danny gotimers footage that zack lyons shares a part with in the video atonomous that you should get a hold of cause its sick
i skate east coast

lalalalickme

Re: ZACH LYONS
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 10:42:53 PM »
oh sorry the footage address is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6W5LQRTxc
i skate east coast

overdoso

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 02:45:17 AM »
tad bit of fake steez

monster network

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 02:37:38 PM »
more like you have fake eyes

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 03:09:52 PM »
there is no denying he fakes his style sometime

fuckingvegan

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 03:20:03 PM »
There is no such thing as "faking style" in fact I think saying someone fakes style is one of the worst trends in skateboarding.

edicwhun

• Rep: -1
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 07:19:55 PM »
Define "faking your style", is that over dramatically squatting after landing a trick with arms hanging down? Just plain over dramatically landing anything?
Death still aint took me yet, but I'm flirtin' with her and I think I got her pussy wet...

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 09:26:13 PM »
There is no such thing as "faking style" in fact I think saying someone fakes style is one of the worst trends in skateboarding.
Define "faking your style", is that over dramatically squatting after landing a trick with arms hanging down? Just plain over dramatically landing anything?

attn: fuckingvegan & edwichun

in response to questions about "faking your style", please refer to the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zbE8WomvI

http://www.slapmagazine.com/new_site/video/GvR_2006_streetFinals.mov

sincerely yours
-syn

Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

cmills

• Rep: -11
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 09:35:32 PM »
how can you say you cant fake style? i like zach lyons but you can tell he fakes it at times, but hes no ronson lambert that dude is the worst.

lo71

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 03:01:28 AM »
zach does not fake his style. just ask him!!!!!!!!!!!

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 06:52:34 AM »
Zach's stuff in the new Skateboard Mag is really good.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

JJ Miya

• Rep: 1
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2006, 08:08:39 AM »
axe'em!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2006, 11:41:25 AM »
how can you say you cant fake style? i like zach lyons but you can tell he fakes it at times, but hes no ronson lambert that dude is the worst.
Ronson Lambert ain't shit compared to Peter Smolik, that dude is just rediculous. I think people throw the fake steez card out too often.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

fuckingvegan

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 11:45:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Ronson Lambert ain't shit compared to Peter Smolik, that dude is just rediculous. I think people throw the fake steez card out too often.

I am sick of people throwing it out at people like Zach who skate the way they want and not trend hop. Dude is super good so all people can come up with "he fakes his style" because a hater has to hate even if there is nothing to hate.

TheMoneyMellon

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 12:08:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I am sick of people throwing it out at people like Zach who skate the way they want and not trend hop. Dude is super good so all people can come up with "he fakes his style" because a hater has to hate even if there is nothing to hate.
Whoa there buddy, I'm definately not a hater but its pretty obvious he fakes his style. It doesn't really bother me but look at that slow and low bend down after a lot of his tricks... Definately trying to add some flare. Good shit in there though, looking forward to seeing his Get Familar part.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 12:11:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Whoa there buddy, I'm definately not a hater but its pretty obvious he fakes his style. It doesn't really bother me but look at that slow and low bend down after a lot of his tricks... Definately trying to add some flare. Good shit in there though, looking forward to seeing his Get Familar part.
You ever think some people just skate goofy. If that style didn't appeal to you in some way, you would just call him awkward.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

TheMoneyMellon

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 12:20:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
You ever think some people just skate goofy. If that style didn't appeal to you in some way, you would just call him awkward.
Yeah well he doesn't land that way everytime... And it's hard to believe that's natural, no one is going to bend down all slow and shit like that when they land a foot high ledge trick. I don't really care that he does that, It doesn't really offend me or impress me. It's just there.

cmills

• Rep: -11
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 12:31:16 PM »
i didnt say i didnt like zach lyons i do. just look at the switch front board to bs nosegrind you can see it though.

i like zach lyons skating and im psyched to see his getfam part.

Mackattack

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 12:34:16 PM »
hey man it takes skill to have fake steez