Author Topic: Thrasher Cover Aug. '12 - Trevor Colden  (Read 10447 times)

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
Re: Thrasher Cover Aug. '12 - Trevor Colden
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2012, 03:57:14 AM »
There are like 3 to 4 legit tricks down that gap. Not that many people skate that thing. All he needs is a new part with some tight editing and hes pretty much in business.

Also. People are allowed to not like gap skating. itd be pretty boring if everyone had the same opinion.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2012, 04:32:48 AM »
There are like 3 to 4 legit tricks down that gap. Not that many people skate that thing. All he needs is a new part with some tight editing and hes pretty much in business.

Also. People are allowed to not like gap skating. itd be pretty boring if everyone had the same opinion.

needs lines. doin a tre on flatground and then fs feebs a 14 stair ain't a line.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2012, 07:02:43 PM »

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2012, 07:48:09 PM »
A beanie and a plaid shirt with skinny jeans.

Fuck this kid.

Fuck the slap posters who dress like that too. You guys are pussies.

It's pathetic that your mad about what someone is wearing while they are skating. Your what's ruining skateboarding.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2012, 08:34:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Don't think this kid is anything special, but that's a pretty crazy trick to throw down a gap this big.
[close]

that is pretty ignorant to say. This kid is one of the most talented skateboarders on the planet. I remember when he learned this trick a little over a year ago, and in that same day he was doing them every try. If you have ever been to this gap you would truely understand how fucked this is. Trevor is very talented, and if you watched him skate in person you would understand why they referred to him as the "Golden Child". he isnt like other kids you see comin up these days, which is why legends like Reynolds and Kirchart are backing him. Dude deserves it
Yep, he's a regular Chris Branagh.

Expand Quote
That's not really that cool. Pure knee smasher gap. Its like what, 4 feet long? Most of the skill in it is to land on the board and not have it explode out from under you, there's no craft to it. I'll reserve judgment on the kid overall until I see a part, but this isn't really that cool.
[close]
look, gipper, seriously, shut up.  how in the FUCK can you hate on that?  thats a switch tre flip down a fat, overweight gut-dragging fucker.  who gives a piss if "johnny rocket shit dick" did it the other day down, like 12.  seriously, i think dudes hate because gnarly shit is so commonplace in todays skate environment that "if its not original its not good enough".  trust me, im cynic #1, but this shit is fucking boss.

most of the skill is to land on the board?  this isnt a curb flinger buddy.  the skill is in doing the fuckin trick.  youre looking at this dude as a fuckin robot - left right, a b L2 square.  cool bud, follow that same finger roll and bust shit.  craft?  this isnt milwaukees best vs chimay and brie.  this is fucking skateboarding, and this cover is raw as fuck.  reserve your judgement - the deaf jury will await your decision.
You aren't even cynic #1000.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -296
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2012, 04:02:49 AM »
Expand Quote
A beanie and a plaid shirt with skinny jeans.

Fuck this kid.

Fuck the slap posters who dress like that too. You guys are pussies.

[close]

yea dawggie, its all about lebron and big boss fiddy "two quarters" cent.  thats hustle.  thats street.

HAHAHAHA