Author Topic: Why did D00D get banned?  (Read 60372 times)

chuck d

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Why did D00D get banned?
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2012, 04:20:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jesus Christ, somebody spit some rhymes or shut the fuck up and focus.
[close]

I'm praying Rawb, Vov, or C-Hanz will step in and shut this thread down.
[close]

Does anyone remember Beans?� That dude was always posting his internet raps and talking about "multis".
[close]
Wasn't he supposed to meet up with someone on here and fight them because of some Slap-battle beef?  And then someone suggested that Knox Godoy should go and draw the action in his stick figure style.
[close]

YES!  I totally forgot about the Knox Godoy part though!  I thought Beans had some weird living situation too, but that might have been someone else.
YMHY comes to mind, but probably because of his Freudian user name.  That Trevor kid in San Diego comes to mind, too.  I forget.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2012, 05:25:42 PM »

Damn man I miss my Uncle Toms yall
they shouldn't be gone
in front of they home
what they did to Boo was wrong ohhhhhh (wrong, wrong)
was so wrong gotta hold on, gotta stay strong,
when the day come better believe Bone got a shoulder you can lean on,
lean on

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2012, 05:34:19 PM »
I actually didn't want to reply to this thread, but it's filled with so many misconceptions and timing that I felt compelled to.

First off, leetgeek you're a fucking tom. White people don't dislike you because of stereotypes, they dislike because/don't  respect you because you're black(and in your case a tom, so you get even less respect)

Secondly, I still see jimi is the biggest tom on here. I wish you would go watch Malcolm X or read a book or something. Living in a small town should make you the least likely to be a tom because I know you get called nigger on a daily basis.
Now to address this clown maryhillville or whatever the fuck his name is. You idiot do you really think any of you Clowns could break? This shows how dumb you dudes are, and how much you guys want to see a confident black dude"broken" that you'll start reaching for shit that isn't even there. Also, I tried to pay dude like 3 times. So, again you're speaking on shit you couldn't have the slightest clue about.

Happenstance is still an idiot also labeling me a so called "contrarian". This is what's wrong with you fucking clowns that post here. There's no possible way someone can a true opinion that hasn't been manufactured by skate industry faggots. Especially a black dude, "There's no possible way he thought of that himself.  Black people can't think!. He's just being contrary" .fucking idiot. You dudes are just mad that I cook you anytime you spew bullshit

Now to the actual topic at hand. Sk8dood there's no reason to continue addressing this dude. He's a clown. Also, something I've learned if you're black there's really no reason to argue with white people. You can't win. No matter how much you cook these dudes, their whiteness is going to overthrow logic, because they feel it's no possible way they can be getting intellectually demoralized by a black dude. All that shit they see on TV and that their parents tell them really fuck there brqins

Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2012, 06:27:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I' m posting from my phone so excuse any errors. Also leetgeek I think I read somewhere you let one of you white friends call you a bigger after landing a trick. You're truly lost
[close]

Sweet merciful god. CotG is back and all it took was the sacrifice of d00d.

And SaP and d00d, both cannot live, one must parish.

[close]
Rather see SaP parish, if d00d just chills out he will be ok

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2012, 06:34:25 PM »
Happenstance is still an idiot also labeling me a so called "contrarian". This is what's wrong with you fucking clowns that post here. There's no possible way someone can a true opinion that hasn't been manufactured by skate industry faggots. Especially a black dude, "There's no possible way he thought of that himself.� Black people can't think!. He's just being contrary" .fucking idiot. You dudes are just mad that I cook you anytime you spew bullshit
I never said you didn't come up with your ideas on your own. You just typically disagree with everyone on here. Maybe that makes us sheep but not victims of high-brow skateboard industry propaganda. And if anyone's opinions are manufactured by the skate industry, they are yours. Remember, I like 'gay' skateboarding. And this has nothing to do with race, you are the one that always brings the topic there. What did I say that was racially charged? SaP is a clown that deserves to be hated on because he has a really fucking annoying ego. I compared him to dudes that hock CDs on the streets because those dudes have similar personas. Shit is annoying. Some of those annoying guys are white. Anyway, great to have you back! I wish you would insult me more often. I forgot what it was like to read your sweet words and how they make my whole body tingle!  :-* ;)

Edit: I contradicted myself... You come up with your own opinions but your skate tastes are manufactured... Fuck I don't even know. I am just drunk on your greatness.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 06:48:44 PM by happenstance »

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2012, 06:36:06 PM »

I'm the catalyst of the revolution!

Knocking young wannabes into submission and bringing washed up posters out of hiding!

My presence is undeniably powerful.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2012, 06:38:19 PM »
Stop, just fucking stop. Please.

thugnificent

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2012, 06:38:32 PM »

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2012, 06:39:16 PM »
Is that really SaP?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2012, 06:50:24 PM »
Yep. From the "post a picture of yourself" thread.

Strike A Pose

• Get slapped!
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2012, 06:56:47 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Talk about "exposing someone's fragile psyche"!

What's happened here is that you fucked with the bull and got the horns bitch nigga. You're 6 pages deep ina thread that YOU created! You HAVE to finish strong at this point after all the effort that's been exerted and the attention that has resulted because of it. Don't shy away from spotlight now SaPpy, I'd hate to see you crack under pressure.

Anyways, you know how they say that the person too scared to throw the first punch always ends up being the one to get his ass kicked? Unlike you, I refuse to be the bitch in this situation. You wanna come at a REAL rapper on some RAP SHIT? Fuck it then, let's go!

*For those spectating, read along & follow the flow with the instrumental for heightened effect. Start at about 10 seconds in.*

Nas - Ether (Instrumental)

I wonder why Young SaP keeps fuckin wit me
Told em 38 times...he ain't fuckin wit ME!
Wigga with an attitude, but he stay in the burbs
With that faggot ass pic man you GOTTA be durb

How you look like Ash Ketchum mixed with Niko Belic?
Posing with cupcake rings? You're fuckin pathetic
Yet I'm 'posed to be the soft one, little does he know -
I baited him into showin his vulnerable ego, Damn...

...I'm one smart motherfucker -
Say you ethered me, but YOU AIN'T GOT THE HEART MOTHERFUCKER!
Stay in ya lane, you prolly just a youtube rapper -
as in "All my songs are comments on youtube" rapper -

Whack ass nigga, thought DaSk8D00D won't bounce back?
After all that's been done you really thought you could doubt that?
But Easley's up next, this is just the beginnin'
I'm the Charlie Sheen of SLAP and that's because I STAY WINNIN'!
nigga!

+ Just to add insult to injury

+

=

Real talk tho, for someone who use constantly uses "No Swag" as an insult, you fucked up posting a picture of yourself wearing an outfit most likely found at your local Kohl's clearance rack. Bum ass nigga!

+

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck it.

Here we go.

Your entire persona is stolen, got your swag out the recycling bin!
You are the token black guy around the whitest of friends and you take modeling pictures and use photoshop to lighten your skin!

Psuedo-intellectual faggot! You need to take a lesson on respect!
How are you going to act hard now, When we've seen you in the confession thread revealing your teenage depression on the net!

Gipper STYLED ON YOU, and you focused on sight!
Catching feelings non-stop! You need to refocus your life!

I'm just having fun with a couple of bars
I'm like a dealer the way I provoke these jokers without shuffling cards!

+Ha. Yeah. Stupid shit. It's all in fun though.

You got what you wanted!

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2012, 07:16:30 PM »

This thread

scootboard

• Rep: 1
« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2012, 07:35:27 PM »

selling a genuine james franco sig serious inquiries only

victor333

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2012, 08:12:20 PM »
You guys are all queers who feel the need to form relationships (and apparently nemeses) online to fill a void in your miserable social lives. Every last one of you.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2012, 08:19:47 PM »
You guys are all queers who feel the need to form relationships (and apparently nemeses) online to fill a void in your miserable social lives. Every last one of you.

So what void are you filling?
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »
no response, sk8d00d?
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Inanimate Object

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2012, 08:34:31 PM »

NO!
I STYLED ON HIM!

I DID THE STYLING FUCK DAMNIT

But it doesn't really matter as clearly he couldn't stay away.

victor333

« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2012, 08:45:18 PM »
Hahaha. I actually laughed at that, carry on.

And as for you Victor you smug piece of shit.

1) it's been stated that everyone here hates me, and yet I continue to post

2) ever heard of ethnographic research?

victor333

« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2012, 08:54:10 PM »
Ever heard of shutting the fuck up and focusing? You don't even know what you're talking about.

you sound awfully defensive. Did I hit a nerve?

Inanimate Object

« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2012, 09:14:29 PM »

I'd rather come here and hate on people's goofy internet personas semi-anonymously than have to constantly worry whether my non-internet nemesis is plotting some heinous shit.

"Aw nuts Victor hurt my rep"

VS

"Oh shit my nemesis poisoned me/my child"

Seems kind of like a no-brainer to me.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »
My last post...

Scarface - Final scene

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2012, 09:50:52 PM »
... Just kidding! I am back.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2012, 09:53:26 PM »
Expand Quote
no response, sk8d00d?
[close]

Cassidy and freeway went back and forth even though freeway clearly was weak sauce. Whatevs. Don't give the people what they want.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2012, 11:12:54 PM »
Expand Quote

When you give your child attention for misbehavior, you are giving negative attention. Negative attention typically begins when you become upset. You follow with threats, interrogation, and lectures. Negative attention is not a punishment; it is a reward. Negative attention does not punish misbehavior, but increases it.

What is the easiest way to capture your attention-sitting quietly or misbehaving? When children do not receive attention in a positive way, they will get your attention any way they can.

Read more on FamilyEducation: http://life.familyeducation.com/behavioral-problems/punishment/42962.html#ixzz1z9zGS5to

[close]

victor333

« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2012, 11:56:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

When you give your child attention for misbehavior, you are giving negative attention. Negative attention typically begins when you become upset. You follow with threats, interrogation, and lectures. Negative attention is not a punishment; it is a reward. Negative attention does not punish misbehavior, but increases it.

What is the easiest way to capture your attention-sitting quietly or misbehaving? When children do not receive attention in a positive way, they will get your attention any way they can.

Read more on FamilyEducation: http://life.familyeducation.com/behavioral-problems/punishment/42962.html#ixzz1z9zGS5to

[close]

[close]

you FUBAR'd your quotes, brother-man. 

That said, you should site academic sources, as random websites don't hold much validity. Also, the psychology terminology (or lack thereof) was off. I'm used to the words "positive" and "negative" denoting adding or subtracting something in given situations.

P.S. I do not even know what you were implying, but you might want to take it back to the drawing board, kiddo

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2012, 12:17:13 AM »
just a sociological experiment I'm doing for the purpose of observing your reaction. Fascinating. The researcher has become the specimen . . .

sexonthebeach

• Rep: -17
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2012, 05:24:26 AM »
lol
To be a rock and not to roll

Strike A Pose

• Get slapped!
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2012, 07:36:23 AM »
Expand Quote

Your entire persona is stolen, got your swag out the recycling bin!
You are the token black guy around the whitest of friends and you take modeling pictures and use photoshop to lighten your skin!

Psuedo-intellectual faggot! You need to take a lesson on respect!
How are you going to act hard now, When we've seen you in the confession thread revealing your teenage depression on the net!

Catching feelings non-stop! You need to refocus your life!

+Ha. Yeah. Stupid shit. It's all in fun though.

You got what you wanted!

[close]

LOL

You tried to step to me as a rapper and suffered the same fate as victor. Not to mention that your submissive demeanor only further proves the fact that you're salty as fuck right now.

You lose!

Haha.

I quickly wrote those lines before I went to my girlfriends house last night. I skim through all of the novels and didn't catch your bars right away, and I was inspired to respond.

I figured I would at least demonstrate the fact that I am capable of writing rhymes, regardless of how wack they were lol.

I don't really fuck with this keystyle bullshit much though. I used to battle on some rap websites when I was younger before I actually got a mic.

Here's some more 4u.

Gitchurr paper up! I'm earning and splurging my cheddur!
Insecure faggot! No swag, possible fag. You might just be a virgin 4ever!

Fuckboy, this ain't theater class! but you're such a passionate actor
Plus your music is garbage, might as well go and throw it to the trash compactor!

Your confidence is low and you'll never make it rapping
And I'm better than you at skating, so instead of trying to save face you should have taken evasive action

I've already proved my points, like Amar'e in the lane
Your outdated games play like atari, You're lame and your sorry
Steadily taking dives and complaining! You're James Harden in the paint!!!!!

Obsessing over men on the slap forum is more than an act of boredom!
You started this, I just react on accordance! Your entire life holds a lack of importance!

You cannot match what I've accomplished so save your comments!
SK8D00D is a wack faggot in the lowest level of tax bracket!
Just another victim of REAGONOMICS!

hahaha.

You can't win this one.

Focus your account./

Money Black

• Rep: 4
« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2012, 08:38:15 AM »
i love how some people in the world are complete faggots.

Strike A Pose

• Get slapped!
« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2012, 09:30:14 AM »
Oh how the mighty have fallen! NOW who's the one trying to prove themselves to the people of SLAP? You went from saying that it was a waste of time to battle someone over message board drama, to frantically coming up with excuses as to why your raps weren't as good as they could have been. You're nothing more than an Internet ginuea pig for my newly learned psychological tactics, and they have all worked. I'm a lil busy right now SaPpy, but I'll be back to spar with you later. I got a couple beats I wanna practice flowing to.

Haha!

This entire situation is nothing more than entertainment for me.

I decided to play along and write some bars and now you want to run away?

I'm disappointed.

You let the people down!