Author Topic: Why did D00D get banned?  (Read 60385 times)

MaryhillVibe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
Re: Why did D00D get banned?
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2012, 10:06:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Strike A Pose

If you want to take credit for that shit, we have a problem. I have very few good things in my life and I need this. I will ether you.

[close]

I can't even recall ever reading one of your posts until just now.

Fuck outta here.

I may not be directly responsible for the focus, but I'm the relentless undercurrent that was eating away at him until he was too weak to hang with Gipper. LOL of all fucking people.

+I'm invincible on this board. Da LeBron James of Slap!

Unlike D00D, who took every opposing opinion to heart, I truly don't give a fuck and there is nothing you can do that will cause me to throw a tantrum and delete my account out of embarrassment.

I'm already hated by most, if not all members of the forum, so why would it concern, or have an affect on me now?

The people who truly can't stand me are some of the most bitchmade little skater kids the world has ever seen, and I think it's funny.

TRU!

[close]

Come on breh I know you can't be THAT delusional. "The god"? NIGGA PLEASE! You're not even half as good as my former persona. See, what you fail to realize is that it is very easy to upset the over-conservative lames (roughly 40% of the population) here on SLAP. Making everyone hate you is just as easy to do as following stupid message board trends in an attempt to fit in. A truly outspoken person or great poster will have as many fans as they do haters, such as I had accomplished with DaSk8D00D. This is not personal opinion, but fact.

If you focused at this very moment nobody would care, and trust me, nobody would post a thread asking what happened to you either. This is fact.

You can point out as many "flaws" about me as you want but at the end of the day, you're still nowhere as good a poster as me. Your gif/picture game wasn't as nice as mine, you weren't nearly funny I was, I posted more entertaining media, and I was more much helpful to other posters when I felt like I could give them some insight or advice. Again, not opinion, but fact.

Your little wannabe 2 Chainz comparison is stale, seeing as how I had already made a temporary 2 chainz parody account over 2 weeks ago, and this garbage ass "Lebron James of SLAP" you are chanting is an obvious rip-off of my classic line "The Brock Lesnar of SLAP" to which I was actually comparable to. Yet again, this is all fact.

You couldn't even get close to Pal status without getting your post count cut, because you are simply just a pest. Seriously, You are among the likes of victor and Skate Troll. Don't think I forgot about that bitchmade cry for help either. "Oh victor, they cut our post counts let's form an unlikely alliance so I can cope with the saltiness!", followed by, "Please don't judge me Sk8D00D I'm just a victim of circumstance!" Fucking weak. Even victor didn't waste his time with that shit, and he watches the Berrics regularly.

All in all, all I'm trying to say is that you will never in your life get even CLOSE to ethering me. I created your whole style son, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Truth be told I am disappointed in myself for gassing you up too soon my protege, I really didn't think it'd end up like this but I guess it is what it is

Can you guys just start PMing each other please?

Inanimate Object

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2012, 10:07:09 PM »
Expand Quote
In other news I just got vinegar on my shirt.
[close]

Non-washable Fibers
Follow these steps to remove mild acid stains from Acetate, Burlap, Cotton, Fiberglass, Linen, Rayon, Silk, Triacetate:

Aww yussss

My shirt is saved

victor333

« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2012, 10:44:18 PM »
Some days I get mad at Jeremyrandall for the whole COTG transition challenge, it was the last event at the closing of a golden era. He broke him, and ironically enough I always felt that it was not through the endless delays or the fact that he tecnically failed the bet and refused to pay, it was that people were stoked for him and he couldnt hide the fact that he was stoked back. Remember the smile?

And now without COTG we are left with these sniveling little internet bad asses who can barely form paragraphs let alone origional thoughts.

Dask8d00d was a confused young man who not made for the world of SLAP, but if you look through his posts very closely you can see an amalgimation of other posters an homage of sorts. ? You find hints of Gippers long winded and agressive explanations and opinionatings at the slightest provocation, you will pick up on shades of COTG non apologetic bravado, a glimpse of the honest soul bearing in the style of posters such as Happenstance could often be found in the "real confessions" thread, but as much as any other trait and overshadowing most there was Camocans burning desire for acceptance.

Fuck mate, its the internet, if your not gonna be yourself at least pick something interesting and stick with it for christs sake (Im looking at you David schwimmer).

edit: change "was" to "is"

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2012, 10:49:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
In other news I just got vinegar on my shirt.
[close]

Non-washable Fibers
Follow these steps to remove mild acid stains from Acetate, Burlap, Cotton, Fiberglass, Linen, Rayon, Silk, Triacetate:

[close]

Aww yussss

My shirt is saved

Keep that sack clean, player

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2012, 12:37:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Strike A Pose

If you want to take credit for that shit, we have a problem. I have very few good things in my life and I need this. I will ether you.

[close]

I can't even recall ever reading one of your posts until just now.

Fuck outta here.

I may not be directly responsible for the focus, but I'm the relentless undercurrent that was eating away at him until he was too weak to hang with Gipper. LOL of all fucking people.

+I'm invincible on this board. Da LeBron James of Slap!

Unlike D00D, who took every opposing opinion to heart, I truly don't give a fuck and there is nothing you can do that will cause me to throw a tantrum and delete my account out of embarrassment.

I'm already hated by most, if not all members of the forum, so why would it concern, or have an affect on me now?

The people who truly can't stand me are some of the most bitchmade little skater kids the world has ever seen, and I think it's funny.

TRU!

[close]

Come on breh I know you can't be THAT delusional. "The god"? NIGGA PLEASE! You're not even half as good as my former persona. See, what you fail to realize is that it is very easy to upset the over-conservative lames (roughly 40% of the population) here on SLAP. Making everyone hate you is just as easy to do as following stupid message board trends in an attempt to fit in. A truly outspoken person or great poster will have as many fans as they do haters, such as I had accomplished with DaSk8D00D. This is not personal opinion, but fact.

If you focused at this very moment nobody would care, and trust me, nobody would post a thread asking what happened to you either. This is fact.

You can point out as many "flaws" about me as you want but at the end of the day, you're still nowhere as good a poster as me. Your gif/picture game wasn't as nice as mine, you weren't nearly funny I was, I posted more entertaining media, and I was more much helpful to other posters when I felt like I could give them some insight or advice. Again, not opinion, but fact.

Your little wannabe 2 Chainz comparison is stale, seeing as how I had already made a temporary 2 chainz parody account over 2 weeks ago, and this garbage ass "Lebron James of SLAP" you are chanting is an obvious rip-off of my classic line "The Brock Lesnar of SLAP" to which I was actually comparable to. Yet again, this is all fact.

You couldn't even get close to Pal status without getting your post count cut, because you are simply just a pest. Seriously, You are among the likes of victor and Skate Troll. Don't think I forgot about that bitchmade cry for help either. "Oh victor, they cut our post counts let's form an unlikely alliance so I can cope with the saltiness!", followed by, "Please don't judge me Sk8D00D I'm just a victim of circumstance!" Fucking weak. Even victor didn't waste his time with that shit, and he watches the Berrics regularly.

All in all, all I'm trying to say is that you will never in your life get even CLOSE to ethering me. I created your whole style son, don't bite the hand that feeds you. Truth be told I am disappointed in myself for gassing you up too soon my protege, I really didn't think it'd end up like this but I guess it is what it is

[close]

Can you guys just start PMing each other please?

seriously.

D00D, you're on some total fuckboy shit writing novels of affection for posters like Strike A Pose & victor.

stick to your word, stop creating new accounts and shut the fuck up already.

you're making it obvious that your reputation on this skate forum means way too much to you.

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2012, 03:30:25 AM »
d00d...

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2012, 05:49:32 AM »

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This faggot made ANOTHER ACCOUNT WITH THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE TO ANSWER ME!

ME!

I'M DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EXPOSING THIS FUCKBOY'S FRAGILE PSYCHE LOOOOOOL

You LOST!

IT'S OVER!

HAHAHAHA

STOP POSTING!

Strike A Pose

• Get slapped!
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2012, 06:36:53 AM »
I took that as more of my own creative writing assignment if anything. Honestly, I just like to formulate solid (and funny) arguments and after lurking a bit I picked my spot here in this thread. What can I say? I had the ammo for it. But forreal tho, I've read 3 books, written multiple songs and have recorded hours worth of freestyles in the past 4-5 days alone. I'm on my grind so I can indulge in some extracurricular SLAP posting at 1 AM whenever I can't sleep. If you're gonna get mad about it just ignore me. Shit, why are you mad anyway? What did y'all come into this thread expecting to happen? To my mans Kwame Brown, get off them bath salts my nigga. You still not fuckin wit me and I have much bigger plans for this account than simply responding to your posts.

"LAME NIGGA BE QUIET!"

Writing essays on a forum after announcing that you are never posting again on said forum.

YOU LOST!

This is what people in the industry refer to as DAMAGE CONTROL!

TOO LATE!

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2012, 10:49:55 AM »
i already posted this in the cotg appreciation thread but....

cotg vs dood

strike a pose you can be Raef Lafrentz

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2012, 10:58:20 AM »
I took that as more of my own creative writing assignment if anything. Honestly, I just like to formulate solid (and funny) arguments and after lurking a bit I picked my spot here in this thread. What can I say? I had the ammo for it. But forreal tho, I've read 3 books, written multiple songs and have recorded hours worth of freestyles in the past 4-5 days alone. I'm on my grind so I can indulge in some extracurricular SLAP posting at 1 AM whenever I can't sleep. If you're gonna get mad about it just ignore me. Shit, why are you mad anyway? What did y'all come into this thread expecting to happen? To my mans Kwame Brown, get off them bath salts my nigga. You still not fuckin wit me and I have much bigger plans for this account than simply responding to your posts. I'm gonna chill though, y'all gettin too excited over the "iPhone in the car" time that I give you.

damns you been motivated, must be that lsd. read this book: http://www.thinkorbeeaten.com/theknoll/rr/Acid%20Dreams%20-%20The%20Complete%20Social%20History%20of%20LSD,%20The%20CIA,%20the%20Sixties%20and%20Beyond.pdf 

its called acid dreams
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:02:24 AM by Perro Mojado »

Strike A Pose

• Get slapped!
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2012, 11:00:57 AM »
D00D is the Russel Westbrook of slap.

Shot himself right out of the game.

I don't settle for jumpers! I go hard on the net!

I already got my ring! They still can't stand to see me take the trophy!

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2012, 11:27:51 AM »

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2012, 12:54:26 PM »

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2012, 01:48:23 PM »
Strike a Pose, if you are the 'anything' of slap, it is the 'annoying-guy-that-tries-to-sell-me-his-cd-on-my-way-to-work'  of slap.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2012, 02:10:38 PM »
Its like they are battling for who is slighty less terrible than the other.Why do you guys care so much about being better than eachother?do u call handicapped children 'faggots' strike a pose?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2012, 03:09:28 PM »
Its like they are battling for who is slighty less terrible than the other.Why do you guys care so much about being better than eachother?do u call handicapped children 'faggots' strike a pose?

only if they are in fact acting like faggots

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2012, 04:57:06 PM »
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

victor333

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2012, 05:04:48 PM »
I couldn't get through that bullshit of an essay D00d posted..

We have his name and city. Can someone just contact his friends or whatever through facebook and show them how much of a weird-ass he is?

FART BOY

• Rep: 10
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »
Victor, just shut the fuck up

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2012, 05:10:35 PM »
I find it hilarious that Young SaP's ego boost of the year came from the false belief of "getting to me". Let me better clarify my intentions when I focused DaSk8D00D, because it seems like many of you guys didn't quite understand what I was doing.

As you know, my final post in the bump when high thread was a gif of the drive-by scene in Jay-Z's 99 Problems video. After it was first released, during an interview on MTV News Jay was cited as saying that the scene was supposed to symbolize the death of Jay-Z and the rebirth of Sean Carter. Hence, the death of Sk8D00D and the rebirth of Will Easley. I tried to further clarify this with the 2 pictures of Jesus in my "g0st of sk8d00d" response. My persona had been battered and beaten, left to be scrutinized (crucified) by my haters on SLAP. This was proven with all the negative feedback for DaSk8D00D after realizing I had focused. Three days later (more or less) I had returned. Refocused with different intentions.

I already know all the naysayers are sitting here like "Nah Will, you're just being defensive and insecure writing all these long posts blah blah blah". You are wrong.

Actually, I am practicing the skill of taking whatever thoughts I have in my head and turning them into an articulate piece of writing. Something I see as useful towards my long-term goals. I may not be fully there yet, but practice makes perfect. Some writers choose to write reports, essays, and the like but I'd rather write something that can possibly seen as entertaining or insightful to a community full of diverse demographics. Plus, it's easy to come up with something humorous when you have delusional clowns like Young SaP trying to claim that they're the reason why you've decided to evolve yourself. I called DaSk8D00D an elaborate trap for a reason. I didn't like going from one thread being some sarcastic name-caller (even if it was just in good fun), to trying to help somebody with their life problems in another. It wasn't congruent to me and I grew tired of it.

The past couple of weeks and in some ways, the unpredictable events within my personal life during the past few months have caused me to refocus myself and to think at a higher level than before, as well as a few daily lifestyle changes that came along with that mentality. Why do you care? You probably don't, but I felt like mentioning it. Aside from the exclusive news and the sales thread, I now look at SLAP as an opportunity hone certain skills, as opposed to the playground that I had once used it as before.

To all my fellow SLAP Pals, Cheers my nigga, the name's Will Easley. Fuck wit me! To you hatin ass lames that wanna doubt me and try to shut me down with tha thirst every chance you get, yall irrelevant as fuck to me. After this post, I don't respond to bullshit anymore.

All that being said, Young SaP will never have the charisma that I do no matter how hard he bites my style, looks like a female hitmonchan with shaggy hair, and became a Lebron James dickrider only after they had matched up with the Thunder. He is a lame. This is fact.

Please do.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2012, 05:22:52 PM »
strike a pose is definitely the ginger kid with no siblings who lives across the street and always wants to play nintendo eventhough he's a few years younger, but you feel sorry for him so you say yes.  After a few games of smash bruh you get tired of his constant commentary about popular music, faggoty nba players, and all his haters and the various ways he deals with them.  When you tell him to leave he tosses that greasy red ponytail behind his neck and tries to give you a bj.  You kick him out of your house, before you can close the door he says see ya tomorrow.  As he walks back to his house he speaks under his breath about haters and 50 cent and how jealous his stupid neighbor is and how good lebron's dick tip probably smells. At least this sk8dood guy seems to be mildly entertaining

LazyEinstein

• Rep: -138
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2012, 05:31:26 PM »
because canadian skaters have no personality and the only people who will buy the boards are there friends and mom

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2012, 06:34:01 PM »
I liked dask8dood. He was always good for a funny reaction to just about anything I said. He could snap back to most people about anything, but was super bummed out when I kept making up stories claiming that he sodomized me. I don't understand how I am responsible for him focusing, but am willing to take credit and put it as another name on my long list of focuses. Menendez is still my crowning achievement though.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Strike A Pose

• Get slapped!
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2012, 08:25:19 PM »

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the excessive insecurity that William has demonstrated in this thread.

He's just a young kid with no real life experience coming fresh out of high school, trying to talk the talk be he has yet to start walking!

+Practicing your writing skills? on Slap? hahahaha. Stop it, fool. For what? your shitty cliched raps?

Your forum persona (and real life ego) have been completely and utterly crushed.

You panicked and decided to leave, never left in the first place, couldn't handle the criticisms thrown at you, and now you are desperately reaching for a reason justify your return/

You fucking lost. You threw in the towel. You can't just forfeit the fight and then try to get back into the ring

Your life must suck.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2012, 08:39:42 PM »
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Inanimate Object

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2012, 08:40:40 PM »
Hey guys here's a picture of basketball. It somehow adds context to my post.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2012, 08:44:24 PM »
I find it hilarious that Young SaP's ego boost of the year came from the false belief of "getting to me". Let me better clarify my intentions when I focused DaSk8D00D, because it seems like many of you guys didn't quite understand what I was doing.

As you know, my final post in the bump when high thread was a gif of the drive-by scene in Jay-Z's 99 Problems video. After it was first released, during an interview on MTV News Jay was cited as saying that the scene was supposed to symbolize the death of Jay-Z and the rebirth of Sean Carter. Hence, the death of Sk8D00D and the rebirth of Will Easley. I tried to further clarify this with the 2 pictures of Jesus in my "g0st of sk8d00d" response. My persona had been battered and beaten, left to be scrutinized (crucified) by my haters on SLAP. This was proven with all the negative feedback for DaSk8D00D after realizing I had focused. Three days later (more or less) I had returned. Refocused with different intentions.

I already know all the naysayers are sitting here like "Nah Will, you're just being defensive and insecure writing all these long posts blah blah blah". You are wrong.

Actually, I am practicing the skill of taking whatever thoughts I have in my head and turning them into an articulate piece of writing. Something I see as useful towards my long-term goals. I may not be fully there yet, but practice makes perfect. Some writers choose to write reports, essays, and the like but I'd rather write something that can possibly seen as entertaining or insightful to a community full of diverse demographics. Plus, it's easy to come up with something humorous when you have delusional clowns like Young SaP trying to claim that they're the reason why you've decided to evolve yourself. I called DaSk8D00D an elaborate trap for a reason. I didn't like going from one thread being some sarcastic name-caller (even if it was just in good fun), to trying to help somebody with their life problems in another. It wasn't congruent to me and I grew tired of it.

The past couple of weeks and in some ways, the unpredictable events within my personal life during the past few months have caused me to refocus myself and to think at a higher level than before, as well as a few daily lifestyle changes that came along with that mentality. Why do you care? You probably don't, but I felt like mentioning it. Aside from the exclusive news and the sales thread, I now look at SLAP as an opportunity hone certain skills, as opposed to the playground that I had once used it as before.

To all my fellow SLAP Pals, Cheers my nigga, the name's Will Easley. Fuck wit me! To you hatin ass lames that wanna doubt me and try to shut me down with tha thirst every chance you get, yall irrelevant as fuck to me. Outside of this thread, I don't respond to bullshit anymore.

All that being said, Young SaP will never have the charisma that I do no matter how hard he bites my style, looks like a female hitmonchan with shaggy hair, and became a Lebron James dickrider only after they had matched up with the Thunder. He is a lame. This is fact.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P2OBW19lVnI/Txj1cDfywUI/AAAAAAAACF0/A1smEdp3Xb8/s1600/gatsby%2B2.jpg

When I was looking for this photo, I discovered Dicaprio is starring in a remake of Gatsby. Hell yeah.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2012, 08:51:31 PM »
SaP: the Jason Ellis of SLAP.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2012, 09:46:49 PM »
Strike a pose, stop piling on you fucking dork.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2012, 10:10:23 PM »
SaP: the Jason Ellis of SLAP.
Who's Strike a Pose?
I liked Sk8D00D better.