Author Topic: andy roy vs navarette  (Read 32829 times)

The Donger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -63
Re: andy roy vs navarette
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2012, 12:12:33 AM »
Did anyone buy th guest board for Andy Roy from Small Beating?

ahl33

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2012, 12:38:41 AM »
Didn't Julien say something about how he'd trade Andy Roy for a Girl skater if he absolutely had to?  It was in some Epicly Later'd tour episode...  Beauty and the Beast Tour?

EDIT: at 3:51
Girl & Anti-Hero Skate Tour 4 of 10 - Epicly Later'd - VICE

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:52:50 AM by Nagger Head »

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2012, 04:10:44 AM »
That just made Andy Roy look lame.  Who tries to fight someone in a hotel lobby?  I get it if you're 20, but not when you're 40.  There may be a bigger story surrounding this that I am not aware of, but that was just terrible. 

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2012, 05:46:30 AM »
Maybe Andy can scare some people by playing the "wild and crazy" card... But he better watch out with the "fuck creature" stuff...

AY?

"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Dirtymac

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2012, 06:38:32 AM »
I'm curious as to which party had the video taken down. I can see good reasons for either to do so. Also feel for the AH guys. Having a friend like AR can be entertaining at times but for the most part it's pretty embarrassing. Prolly got Julien re-thinking all that stuff about "sticking by your friends no matter what" in several of their past ads. I agree w/being true to your friends but some of them make it really tough. Glad I got to see it before it came down though. I knew having to get up at 5:30AM every morning was gonna pay off sooner or later. ;D
"Never talk shit about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you're a mile away AND you've got his shoes"

Conan

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2012, 07:53:09 AM »
Maybe Andy can scare some people by playing the "wild and crazy" card... But he better watch out with the "fuck creature" stuff...

AY?

Ha I forgot about Stu, he'd snap AR

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2012, 09:20:33 AM »
andy roy is a loser, it sucks that he's backed by dudes i really respect

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2012, 05:58:33 PM »
Didn't Julien say something about how he'd trade Andy Roy for a Girl skater if he absolutely had to?  It was in some Epicly Later'd tour episode...  Beauty and the Beast Tour?

at the 8 minute mark the scorecard is shown and there is a time next to cardiel, 16 seconds. i want that footage

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
How Dare You is pretty fucking awesome.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2012, 07:54:14 PM »

That made me re-watch that whole later'd series. Thanks.

REALtoREEL

• Rep: 18
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2012, 08:27:57 PM »
hope someone saved this, can someone repost?

chinese weed

• Rep: 55
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2012, 08:53:17 PM »
You're a giant sandy vagina, Roy.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »
PROBABLY TRIED TO GET ON CREATURE WHEN HE FIGURED ANTIHERO WONT DO ANYTHING WITH HIM AGAIN......NOW HIS BITTER.

AS THEY SAY, "A KOOK'S A KOOK IN ANY LANGUAGE"

Mr Squiggle

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2012, 09:50:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Didn't Julien say something about how he'd trade Andy Roy for a Girl skater if he absolutely had to? ? It was in some Epicly Later'd tour episode... ? Beauty and the Beast Tour?

[close]

That made me re-watch that whole later'd series. Thanks.
I know what I'll be doing tonight. I would also like to extend thanks.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »
Why are people shocked at Andy Roy acting like that? Has he ever given an interview where he hasn't openly threatened to fuck up people he's never met?
Anyway, where's the damn video?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2012, 07:43:38 AM »
My guess is an ex-crim speeding down a busy highway, high as fuck, blasting Enya with the lights turned off might not be too popular with your police force.

Enya being the most serious offence.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

BigMoe

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2012, 08:56:22 AM »
Snuggling is a helluva drug.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2012, 08:58:25 AM »
Snuggling Enya is a helluva drug.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2012, 09:08:58 AM »
Snuggling Enya Butthole.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2012, 09:22:07 AM »
people often forget, alot of skateobarders are big losers.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2012, 01:10:59 PM »
This is such a stupid 1950's conformist attitude to have. Pro skateboarders are big losers? You mean the ones who make a living by traveling around the world skateboarding? Man, they must have really blown it somewhere in life to end up doing that! How the fuck are they losers? Oh, I forgot, they don't have the traditional bourgeois conformist attitude, so despite the fact that they are incredibly successful at what they do, you consider them losers. Do you see how ridiculous that perspective is? God do I hate my stupid generation. Its like the 50's all over again.
That man makes money in a way that doesn't require him to wear a tie or work 9-5, WHAT A LOSER!!!!!
Assholes, weirdos, kooks, and all sorts of other words might be appropriate, but really, call them losers makes you sound like a tool, especially considering both of us have plenty of posts on here to prove that we are fascinated by them.

Oh, and if you come back with "they don't make that much money" or anything relating how much financial success they attain by having that dream job I am going to trash you ten times as hard.

Just admit it, some aren't very likeable, but you really don't have much grounds for the loser comment when you are clearly interested in stupid bullshit like this about their lives.

93tilinfinity

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2012, 01:21:36 PM »
Naverette is a bitch. That's funny.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2012, 01:30:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This is such a stupid 1950's conformist attitude to have. Pro skateboarders are big losers? You mean the ones who make a living by traveling around the world skateboarding? Man, they must have really blown it somewhere in life to end up doing that! How the fuck are they losers? Oh, I forgot, they don't have the traditional bourgeois conformist attitude, so despite the fact that they are incredibly successful at what they do, you consider them losers. Do you see how ridiculous that perspective is? God do I hate my stupid generation. Its like the 50's all over again.
That man makes money in a way that doesn't require him to wear a tie or work 9-5, WHAT A LOSER!!!!!
Assholes, weirdos, kooks, and all sorts
of other words might be appropriate, but really, call them losers makes you sound like a tool, especially considering both of us have plenty of posts on here to prove that we are fascinated by them.

Oh, and if you come back with "they don't make that much money" or anything relating how much financial success they attain by having that dream job I am going to trash you ten times as hard.

Just admit it, some aren't very likeable, but you really don't have much grounds for the loser comment when you are clearly interested in stupid bullshit like this about their lives.

Wow! It doesn't take much to get you fired up there Gipper!

I'm not actually going to read that, as I'm sure many on SLAP won't. So I decided to "pretty up" up the thread a little bit by adding colors to your half page rant. I hope everybody likes it!

911 was an inside job

free max b
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:31:52 PM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2012, 01:33:22 PM »
the only losers in this video were phelps and andy roy.  i dont care how successful they are, it's their personalities that make them lame

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2012, 01:37:02 PM »
Hooooooooold up!

You talkin about "skateobarders?"

Nah, them dudes are winners

ableSkateMag.com

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
people often forget, alot of skateobarders are big loosers.

teets

• Rep: -23
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2012, 02:42:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Its like the 50's all over again.

Assholes, weirdos, kooks, and all sorts of other words might be appropriate, but really, call them losers makes you sound like a tool, especially considering both of us have plenty of posts on here to prove that we are fascinated by them.

1- you were alive in the 50's?

2-you know Andy works for minimum wage in the DLX warehouse right?

3- Calm the fuck down. Seriously.
Babe.
Fam.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2012, 05:00:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Beeda is right. A lot of skateboarders are losers. A lot of skateboarders are big winners too. Andy Roy is not a big winner. Junkie convicts usually aren't.

Skateboarding is a microcosm of society though so whatever. You should try not getting so bent out of shape over a comment that is really somewhat true.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2012, 05:53:25 PM »
I love skaters like Andy Roy, I would never want to have to be around him, but if you don't, Sean Malto or Theotis Beasley are waiting for you.
 It's like Axl Rose compared to David Byrne.   Axl is off the rails and exciting to watch etc. David Byrne appeals to people as boring as himself.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 05:57:48 PM by HarryCrews »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2012, 06:55:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Its like the 50's all over again.

[close]

1- you were alive in the 50's?

2-you know Andy works for minimum wage in the DLX warehouse right?

3- Calm the fuck down. Seriously.
1- There was this thing invented thousands of years ago called written history. It allows us to understand eras and events we didn't experience first hand. Check it out sometime!
2- No, but that's actually kinda killing it. Its tough getting a job there and he's made it clear that all he really wants out of life is to be a skateboarder that is down with antihero, and it looks like he's getting that. Who gives a shit what you make if what you do makes you happy?
3- Fuck off, who the fuck are you besides some regular kid that makes stupid arguments? Seriously.

And Able, I quite enjoyed those colors. I did acid a few days ago and little colorful things like that still have a lingering twinkle to them. Feel free to color up this post too.