Author Topic: andy roy vs navarette  (Read 32840 times)

china white

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: andy roy vs navarette
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2012, 09:00:05 PM »
Please give it a rest.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2012, 09:29:33 PM »
dude! over-analyzing everything to the fullest extent & trying to push your opinions onto a community of people that you call 'idiots' everyday really is the most efficient way of expressing yourself! you must be a school teacher. posting huge paragraphs to show off your vocabulary is pretty sweet too!

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

teets

• Rep: -23
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2012, 11:43:48 PM »
kid?

the fuck outta here...glad to hear you got block-checked on 24th st. its good to know the hood can spot a kook when it see's one...
Babe.
Fam.

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2012, 12:54:26 AM »
This thread is wtf.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2012, 12:57:10 AM »
Expand Quote
people often forget, alot of skateobarders are big losers.
[close]
This is such a stupid 1950's conformist attitude to have. Pro skateboarders are big losers? You mean the ones who make a living by traveling around the world skateboarding? Man, they must have really blown it somewhere in life to end up doing that! How the fuck are they losers? Oh, I forgot, they don't have the traditional bourgeois conformist attitude, so despite the fact that they are incredibly successful at what they do, you consider them losers. Do you see how ridiculous that perspective is? God do I hate my stupid generation. Its like the 50's all over again.
That man makes money in a way that doesn't require him to wear a tie or work 9-5, WHAT A LOSER!!!!!
Assholes, weirdos, kooks, and all sorts of other words might be appropriate, but really, call them losers makes you sound like a tool, especially considering both of us have plenty of posts on here to prove that we are fascinated by them.

Oh, and if you come back with "they don't make that much money" or anything relating how much financial success they attain by having that dream job I am going to trash you ten times as hard.

Just admit it, some aren't very likeable, but you really don't have much grounds for the loser comment when you are clearly interested in stupid bullshit like this about their lives.

where are those "lol didn't read" gifs when i need one?
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

RaptorKillah

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2012, 01:05:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This is such a stupid 1950's conformist attitude to have. Pro skateboarders are big losers? You mean the ones who make a living by traveling around the world skateboarding? Man, they must have really blown it somewhere in life to end up doing that! How the fuck are they losers? Oh, I forgot, they don't have the traditional bourgeois conformist attitude, so despite the fact that they are incredibly successful at what they do, you consider them losers. Do you see how ridiculous that perspective is? God do I hate my stupid generation. Its like the 50's all over again.
That man makes money in a way that doesn't require him to wear a tie or work 9-5, WHAT A LOSER!!!!!
Assholes, weirdos, kooks, and all sorts of other words might be appropriate, but really, call them losers makes you sound like a tool, especially considering both of us have plenty of posts on here to prove that we are fascinated by them.

Oh, and if you come back with "they don't make that much money" or anything relating how much financial success they attain by having that dream job I am going to trash you ten times as hard.

Just admit it, some aren't very likeable, but you really don't have much grounds for the loser comment when you are clearly interested in stupid bullshit like this about their lives.

Do you know how stupid you sound? I'm all for breaking the bonds of a 9 to 5 existence but I think dudes going to prison and bragging about raping dudes in said prison denotes a loser. Also, you aren't ready talk about financial success in regards to being a loser or winner, but apparently if you are famous you are not a loser. Good logic dude. I think this generation should be put down instead for there fame obseesed culture that you are obviously fascinated with.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2012, 02:24:15 AM »
Someone shit the thread.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Trickskatin

• Rep: 53
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2012, 03:12:52 AM »
I love skaters like Andy Roy, I would never want to have to be around him, but if you don't, Sean Malto or Theotis Beasley are waiting for you.
 It's like Axl Rose compared to David Byrne.   Axl is off the rails and exciting to watch etc. David Byrne appeals to people as boring as himself.

YOU LEAVE DAVID BYRNE OUT OF THIS! AXL ROSE IS A FUCKING KOOK

skateordie

• Rep: -38
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2012, 06:31:17 AM »
anyone have the video? it'd be much appreciated.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2012, 07:30:54 AM »
It is a little weird the DLX guys are still down with him.  He always fun to watch as a pro, but if one of my friends went to jail then had a magazine interview talking about how stoked he was on raping fellow inmates, I'd probably distance my self from him.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2012, 08:57:12 AM »
It is a little weird the DLX guys are still down with him.  He always fun to watch as a pro, but if one of my friends went to jail then had a magazine interview talking about how stoked he was on raping fellow inmates, I'd probably distance my self from him.

This was my thoughts exactly, i guess those guys are trying to keep him straight by hooking him up with a job and all

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2012, 09:16:04 AM »
We witnessed a moment in time full of stupidity fueled by booze... Navs is awesome, and Andy can seriously get you hyped on skating just by talking to him for a few minutes.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2012, 01:43:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Its like the 50's all over again.

[close]

1- you were alive in the 50's?

2-you know Andy works for minimum wage in the DLX warehouse right?

3- Calm the fuck down. Seriously.
[close]
1- There was this thing invented thousands of years ago called written history. It allows us to understand eras and events we didn't experience first hand. Check it out sometime!
2- No, but that's actually kinda killing it. Its tough getting a job there and he's made it clear that all he really wants out of life is to be a skateboarder that is down with antihero, and it looks like he's getting that. Who gives a shit what you make if what you do makes you happy?
3- Fuck off, who the fuck are you besides some regular kid that makes stupid arguments? Seriously.

And Able, I quite enjoyed those colors. I did acid a few days ago and little colorful things like that still have a lingering twinkle to them. Feel free to color up this post too.

Do some more acid and learn from it this time.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2012, 03:12:35 PM »
Expand Quote
I love skaters like Andy Roy, I would never want to have to be around him, but if you don't, Sean Malto or Theotis Beasley are waiting for you.
 It's like Axl Rose compared to David Byrne.   Axl is off the rails and exciting to watch etc. David Byrne appeals to people as boring as himself.
[close]

DAVID BYRNE IS A FUCKING KOOK

You just have shit taste.

Shamalamalon

• Rep: -14
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2012, 03:28:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Its like the 50's all over again.

[close]

1- you were alive in the 50's?

2-you know Andy works for minimum wage in the DLX warehouse right?

3- Calm the fuck down. Seriously.
[close]
1- There was this thing invented thousands of years ago called written history. It allows us to understand eras and events we didn't experience first hand. Check it out sometime!
2- No, but that's actually kinda killing it. Its tough getting a job there and he's made it clear that all he really wants out of life is to be a skateboarder that is down with antihero, and it looks like he's getting that. Who gives a shit what you make if what you do makes you happy?
3- Fuck off, who the fuck are you besides some regular kid that makes stupid arguments? Seriously.

And Able, I quite enjoyed those colors. I did acid a few days ago and little colorful things like that still have a lingering twinkle to them. Feel free to color up this post too.

WTF are you talking about, how can a 40 plus yrs old washed up ex-pro working for a minimum wage packing boxes in a warehouse be "killing it"...? No one wants a job packing boxes bro, it's a shitty job you do to get money, get it....What world are you living in...?

Granted he might like it as it is prob better that jail, but to say he's killing is just regular...
[URL=http://s109.

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2012, 03:44:45 PM »
I'd actually be hyped on packing boxes for Deluxe. as much as i would hate packing boxes, i have a feeling it would be tolerable doing it for those guys

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

teets

« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2012, 03:58:29 PM »
Im not saying his situation sucks, but Gippy made it sound lke he was living large on some Kalis shit...packing boxes for DLX is a rad job, and the people who work there are all good people, but he's far from "living the dream"...
Babe.
Fam.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2012, 04:13:32 PM »
"Living the dream" is a pretty relative concept considering Andy's been in situations where he's lucky to be living at all. I don't think he'll get a doctorate or sign a huge mainstream record deal, but he's working at his home company with people that are his family. That's saying a lot.

teets

« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2012, 05:14:48 PM »
"living the dream" - Ray Barbee

"living" -  Andy Roy

I know he's absolutely at peace with what he's doing, as he should be. I'm just sayin...with the oppertunities he's had laid out before him, he could be doing alot better. I could say the same for myself actually, which is why i know what the fuck im talking about. Gippy on the other hand, obviously doesnt.

and nah, i dont know how to spell oppertunities. big fucking whoop.
Babe.
Fam.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
 It's like Axl Rose compared to David Byrne.   Axl is off the rails and exciting to watch etc. David Byrne appeals to people as boring as himself.
[close]

DAVID BYRNE IS A FUCKING KOOK
[close]

You just have shit taste.

You're right. It is more exciting sitting in quiet anticipation for a man to have a heart attack.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Shamalamalon

• Rep: -14
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »
I'd actually be hyped on packing boxes for Deluxe. as much as i would hate packing boxes, i have a feeling it would be tolerable doing it for those guys

Yeah it definitely would be a tolerable job, probably pretty fun in a place like DLX, but to say you're killing it is a bit of a stretch...
[URL=http://s109.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2012, 09:41:04 PM »

i think all beeda was trying to say is this:

just because you skate, it doesn't mean you aren't a complete pile of shit (i.e. - a lot of these people in "the industry" might, in reality, be horrible human beings).

"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2012, 01:40:34 AM »
yeah, I probably shouldn't have gone as far as to defend Andy Roy...I don't know if I'd call him a winner.
And who's talking block checked? son, get the fuck out of here with that shit. I've never been fucking touched on 24th st.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

BDF

• Rep: 0
    • WritersTailBlock avatar image
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2012, 04:27:20 AM »
son, get the fuck out of here with that shit. I've never been fucking touched on 24th st.

with the implication being youve been touched on many other streets...

*continues lurking*

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2012, 05:38:47 AM »
all i was trying to say was that people often forget skateboarders are just people, like you and me. they have their flaws as well as positive atributes.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2012, 11:33:05 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with Slap?? I can't believe in the past couple of days none of your motherfuckers have posted this video!! Instead you have been rambling on about how Andy Roy is or isn't a loser, I don't give a fuck, dude kills it skating and I want to see him act a fool on youtube!!

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2012, 02:46:48 AM »
all skateboarders are losers..deal with it

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with Slap?? I can't believe in the past couple of days none of your motherfuckers have posted this video!! Instead you have been rambling on about how Andy Roy is or isn't a loser, I don't give a fuck, dude kills it skating and I want to see him act a fool on youtube!!

Honestly the video wasn't that epic. Really shitty cell phone video, don't know what the fuck was said and Andy Roy had a punch on Navs but it didn't phase him at all. The rest of it was just Andy Roy saying get the fuck out of here or something.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

negative rep

« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2012, 07:13:34 PM »
navarette is a cheese ball

vertical vampire lol

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2012, 11:58:26 PM »
I'd rather be the Vertical Vampire than the Snuggle Bandit, corrupting minds and slangin' sandwich bags.