Author Topic: How do I see less posts per page?  (Read 92 times)

LeDave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -33
    • Dave Le Photography avatar image
How do I see less posts per page?
« on: April 10, 2024, 06:16:57 AM »
Is it possible to view less posts per page?

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • The mistery of shadows
Re: How do I see less posts per page?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 01:32:20 PM »
Yes, it is possible to see less posts per page. You can change that in your profile settings. Proceed as follows:

1. Click on your avatar/name in the upper right corner. This will lead you to your profile.
2. On the profile site below the line that says 'Slap messageboards profile of LeDave summary' there is a line with
'Profile Info', 'Modify Profile, 'Actions'
3. Scroll over 'Modify Profile' and select and click on 'Look and Layout' from the menu that opens up.
4. There you have a bunch of options to customize the page you see. In the lower part of the list you can change the number of topics to be displayed per page, and also the number of messages displayed per page.

LeDave

• Rep: -33
    • Dave Le Photography avatar image
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 02:51:51 PM »
Yes, it is possible to see less posts per page. You can change that in your profile settings. Proceed as follows:

1. Click on your avatar/name in the upper right corner. This will lead you to your profile.
2. On the profile site below the line that says 'Slap messageboards profile of LeDave summary' there is a line with
'Profile Info', 'Modify Profile, 'Actions'
3. Scroll over 'Modify Profile' and select and click on 'Look and Layout' from the menu that opens up.
4. There you have a bunch of options to customize the page you see. In the lower part of the list you can change the number of topics to be displayed per page, and also the number of messages displayed per page.

Thank you! Awesome.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 02:04:21 AM »
:)