Author Topic: Deck Brands By Woodshop and Location  (Read 92921 times)

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
Re: Deck Brands By Woodshop and Location
« Reply #660 on: April 08, 2017, 11:42:03 AM »
Anyone know who is pressing Nocturnal's shop decks?  Would not mind picking this Pendleton winter graphic up for $40 if it came from a decent plant.

Call and ask maybe? they should know

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #661 on: April 08, 2017, 09:42:28 PM »
Anyone know who is pressing Nocturnal's shop decks?  Would not mind picking this Pendleton winter graphic up for $40 if it came from a decent plant.

should be pennswood

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
    • Fairways & Flips
« Reply #662 on: June 07, 2017, 02:34:12 AM »
ALSO especially euro pals:

does anybody know what wood SOUR uses now and if anybody has some feedback i'd be thankful!
just rewatched all their stuff tonight and it made me wanna support these guys!

thanks in advance

Generator according to their website.

oh that sounds nice!

thanks a lot dima!

anybody got info on boards shape and feel wise???

Is this still accurate? Sour is generator? Gonna be in Barcelona next week and packed my trucks n wheels. Gonna buy a board over there. Thinking of trying a sour but might just stick to a tried and true ps stix.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
  • Jacques Cousteau could never get this low
« Reply #663 on: July 13, 2017, 07:44:27 PM »
Any one know where the Snack decks are pressed? Oo-de-lally, this hypnotized minds deck caught my eye. Robin Hood is my favorite Disney movie.

http://shop.snackskateboards.com/product/hypnotize-minds
Mike-Mo is going to be one of the best if not the best skater of his generation. Barring some kind of career ending injury or drug addiction.

patrick c.

« Reply #664 on: July 13, 2017, 08:04:23 PM »
Any one know where the Snack decks are pressed? Oo-de-lally, this hypnotized minds deck caught my eye. Robin Hood is my favorite Disney movie.

Based on what I've read in this thread I think they get wood from South Central.  Have heard nothing but positive things about their boards, specifically that they last really long.
All you got is today, get out and skate.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
  • Jacques Cousteau could never get this low
« Reply #665 on: July 13, 2017, 08:18:51 PM »

Based on what I've read in this thread I think they get wood from South Central.  Have heard nothing but positive things about their boards, specifically that they last really long.

Awesome, thanks for getting back to me so quick patrick. All their boards look pretty sick. Wish I would have jumped on the old Milwaukee bucks logo board a few years ago, sure that was a cease and desist though.
Mike-Mo is going to be one of the best if not the best skater of his generation. Barring some kind of career ending injury or drug addiction.

patrick c.

« Reply #666 on: August 02, 2017, 10:56:52 AM »

Awesome, thanks for getting back to me so quick patrick. All their boards look pretty sick. Wish I would have jumped on the old Milwaukee bucks logo board a few years ago, sure that was a cease and desist though.
I don't know if you already got one but their new summer run is on PS Stix(per their instagram story).  That Hypnotize board should still be South Central(based on what I've read) though:
All you got is today, get out and skate.

brwrxstl

• Rep: -23
    • Tumblr
« Reply #667 on: August 09, 2017, 09:10:31 AM »
Does anybody know what's up with FA/Hockey? They went from only using PS Stix, but then they did Andrew Allen's deck on Generator, and now like their whole last run of Hockey was Generator too(including Kadow's pro model) 🤔🤔🤔

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 665
« Reply #668 on: August 09, 2017, 10:07:24 AM »
I get the impression that if PS gets too busy they swap over to BBS.....they tend to keep the same shapes though which is good....