Author Topic: opinion on enjoi decks  (Read 1649 times)

rapist

opinion on enjoi decks
« on: November 14, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »
16 bucks on ebay Isnt bad for a deck. i know people complain about dwindle but has anyone here had one?

jawntis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: opinion on enjoi decks
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 02:39:32 PM »
Never had one. Some friends have had them and liked them though.

On a random note; seems like the wrong section for this thread.

Lakai or die

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 02:50:23 PM »
any deck for 16 bucks isn't a bad deck

back on topic though, i haven't skated a dwindle in years so hell if i know

but i presume the deck you are riding currently is from china, so i doubt it will be that much of a difference (it's all in your head)

Edward Penishands

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 03:06:09 PM »
$16 for a deck?  it's warped, trust me.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2006, 03:06:49 PM »
tiny bit relevant, brad shephard was on enjoi flow and owns board kennel.... board kennels going out of business and selling boards for 20 bucks, sometime in the near future.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2006, 03:10:40 PM »
tiny bit relevant, brad shephard was on enjoi flow and owns board kennel.... board kennels going out of business and selling boards for 20 bucks, sometime in the near future.

this is ebay we are talkin about here

TheMoneyMellon

• Rep: -1
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 03:20:55 PM »
Does anyone buy their boards on E-bay? I've thought about it but then I figure they're probably all defects anyway.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 03:29:25 PM »
most likely warped or a fake.

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 03:55:35 PM »
My enjoi was good for about two weeks then got way different...like it became a completly different board.

cahl

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 04:11:24 PM »
its either a good deck or bad deck.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 05:33:38 PM »
I've seen that dude's auctions all the time, and I kind of doubt those are warped.  There's no way he's getting THAT many warped Enjoi decks.

But they're not 16.99, more like 30 w/ shipping.

leave too many decks by a heater, and vuola.  you got yourself a big warped problem.

picklejuice

• Rep: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 05:43:11 PM »
i bought a box of enjoi boards on ebay
real cheap but good boards

mikefork

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 07:34:40 PM »
everyones forgetting how cheap a lot of dwindles boards are for shops to get sometimes. i think the cheapest was $20 and the speed demons blanks were $15. i had one and it wasn't too bad at first but after a week it got chipped to hell and then broke the following week. also the shape wasn't too hot but it was all i could afford at the time so it wasn't bad for the price

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 08:49:02 PM »
i had one enjoi deck and i liked it, had for about a month , maybe a little less and like it the whole way through, i was shocked.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

golgo13

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 09:08:28 PM »
dwindles boards are all 27-29 wholesale now.
and theres no way id buy a board on ebay.
warped+possible shit shape+probably not the right size=shit.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 10:14:09 PM »
everyones forgetting how cheap a lot of dwindles boards are for shops to get sometimes. i think the cheapest was $20 and the speed demons blanks were $15. i had one and it wasn't too bad at first but after a week it got chipped to hell and then broke the following week. also the shape wasn't too hot but it was all i could afford at the time so it wasn't bad for the price
Yeah, whatever happened to dwindle revolutionizing the cost of skateboards? DSM or something? fuckers just cheapened shit and we just got extra screwed by the middle man. Well, not me personally.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 10:44:31 PM »
i rode a bunch of almost boards and liked 'em..i picked up cairo's board gonna set it up soon...I like dwindle boards...steep concave...light....

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 06:01:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, whatever happened to dwindle revolutionizing the cost of skateboards? DSM or something? fuckers just cheapened shit and we just got extra screwed by the middle man. Well, not me personally.

Its the shops that choose not to lower the price of dwindle boards, not dwindle themselves.

mikefork

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 06:12:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Its the shops that choose not to lower the price of dwindle boards, not dwindle themselves.
i hate that shit. if shop boards cost the shop $15 per board there is no way in hell they should be running people $50. i gladly pay the extra $8 to support whatever company/pro whenever i pay full price. and when shops don't lower prices on older or cheaper boards is just as scummy. if dwindle boards are costing shops $15-$25 they should be selling for $30-$40 gripped not $58 gripped. if they cost the same as lets say a deluxe board then if you buy a dwindle board for full price, thrash it, then buy a deluxe board for the same price you will realize deluxe boards are better thus causing you and most likely your friends to not support dwindle even though their boards were cheaper in the first place and for the price they are a good board.