Author Topic: Nick Boserio on Zero  (Read 21409 times)

mattofallmatts

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
Re: Nick Boserio on Zero
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2012, 04:38:08 PM »
I'm predicting his next part to have a lot more plain gaps and rails, and to be editted in a really boring way. Boserio still rips, but his parts probably won't be as cool with the zero influence.

Nahhhhh, I think ISUCK sees the hottness of 'creative' gnarly skating and is jumping on the bandwagon. This isn't intended as a diss though it sounds like one. I'm down with Zero and Jamie and Nick Boserio for fucking sure. I think Cold War will be fucking radical.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:18:01 PM by mattofallmatts »

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2012, 05:29:27 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm predicting his next part to have a lot more plain gaps and rails, and to be editted in a really boring way. Boserio still rips, but his parts probably won't be as cool with the zero influence.
[close]

Nahhhhh, I think ISUCK sees the hottness of 'creative' gnarly skating and is jumping on the bandwagon. This isn't intended as a diss though it sounds like one. I'm down with Zero and Jamie and Nate Boserio for fucking sure. I think Cold War will be fucking radical.
He got an evil twin or something?
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2012, 05:33:11 PM »
Dude rips, Looking forward to more footage

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Mole

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2012, 07:48:22 PM »
Bummer. He has to make money I guess, but Zero is terrible, along with every Blackbox company. Zero is nobodies first choice. 
Scott Copalman, Wade Burkitt, Ellington, Greco.  That was a tight team.  Not now though. Zero is the Hot Topic of skateboarding.

Did you watch Strange World? It was fucking awesome. The team is awesome. And the way the video was edited was a welcome change from the traditional Jamie style.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 312
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2012, 09:09:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Bummer. He has to make money I guess, but Zero is terrible, along with every Blackbox company. Zero is nobodies first choice. 
Scott Copalman, Wade Burkitt, Ellington, Greco.  That was a tight team.  Not now though. Zero is the Hot Topic of skateboarding.
[close]

Did you watch Strange World? It was fucking awesome. The team is awesome. And the way the video was edited was a welcome change from the traditional Jamie style.

probably not.. HarryCrews doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about if he claims that zero is the "hot topic" of skateboarding.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2012, 11:55:58 PM »
Baker is definitely the Hot Topic of skateboarding. Not in a goth sense, but in a "14 year olds attach themselves to it to because they think it makes the edgy, and to rebel against their parents" sense.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 12:00:16 AM by via »

Mole

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2012, 06:49:22 AM »
Baker is definitely the Hot Topic of skateboarding. Not in a goth sense, but in a "14 year olds attach themselves to it to because they think it makes the edgy, and to rebel against their parents" sense.

Fuckin lol. Have you seen some of those Burnout features where Burnett shows all those photos of the fucking plebs who show up to those demos? God damn.

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2012, 11:10:44 AM »
Dane should have a fucked part in Cold War though

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2012, 01:42:01 PM »
Too down river for the workshop.....

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2012, 01:59:35 PM »
Blowing it mostly. Dudes chills with the new habitat guys. it wouldve been a good fit for DNA as a whole. Good style.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »
Dane should have a fucked part in Cold War though

never noticed how close he was to smacking his head on the ceiling on the last ollie. damn..
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

zoltan

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2012, 06:25:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
its not that workshop blew it, its just the team wasnt down for him. apperantly they gave him a shot, but is just to insane to deal with, he is literally nuts i guess. but whatever its not like you can see the board he is riding anyways,so zero or alien. either way its still boserio. but alien edits are always the best so i would have preferred him on the workshop
[close]

yeah he seems nuts in this video??

[close]

What was weird about that?
[close]

nothing at all, i was talking about Zoltans post

ok maybe i didnt word it the best but i guess he didn't get along good with the team, he was really wierd/ hard to deal with.

Mole

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2012, 06:47:56 PM »
All this talk of him being "wierd" and "crazy" and "hard to deal with" is bullshit.

DARIA

• Rep: -60
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2012, 08:40:25 PM »
good shit, that guy is a psychopath

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »
zero is the new stepping stone company. 

Mole

« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2012, 11:01:26 PM »
I think Zero is better than it's ever been.

PsychOut

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2012, 02:47:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
its not that workshop blew it, its just the team wasnt down for him. apperantly they gave him a shot, but is just to insane to deal with, he is literally nuts i guess. but whatever its not like you can see the board he is riding anyways,so zero or alien. either way its still boserio. but alien edits are always the best so i would have preferred him on the workshop
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

ok maybe i didnt word it the best but i guess he didn't get along good with the team, he was really wierd/ hard to deal with.

naa we got it, but from that video ^ the guy looks mellow as fuck and easy to get along with.

AdrianLopez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2012, 06:36:29 AM »
Expand Quote
really bummed that fitzgerald left and wonder if hes gunna realese some of the footage that he had stored up for the cold war video anytime soon? but anyways super stoked that nicks on

[close]

How this guy is not hooked is beyond me. That opener was an ender ender for sure!

[...] like an individual so irrelevant to anything.

Don't be an asshole and don't yo flip! - Kyle Frederick

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2012, 07:35:41 AM »
Maybe he'll share a part with Tom Asta and skate to Young Jeezy in Cold War.

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -4
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2012, 04:29:31 PM »
stoked a good skater gets on a team that will get him coverage!

Nuck

• Rep: 7
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2012, 05:06:44 AM »
Is he the first Nike dude to get on Zero?

the first dude on Zero and Nike was Elissa Steamer

slogant-shirt

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2012, 06:58:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

naa we got it, but from that video ^ the guy looks mellow as fuck and easy to get along with.

it would seem that alien riders (dill) have they're too far up they ass. fucking self absorbed snobs

im down for omar and gt though, crockets pretty coll aswell

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2012, 09:09:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

it would seem that alien riders (dill) have they're too far up they ass. fucking self absorbed snobs

Shutup faggit.

Rod Kimble

• Rep: -17
  • Thats number one!
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2012, 09:16:28 AM »

No way. Bakerboys dist. (except Heroin) is the Hot Topic of skateboarding. They breed juggalos.

slogant-shirt

« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2012, 02:06:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Shutup faggit.

your a bitch. why don't you let dill bonless your but cheeks.