Author Topic: Converse CTS  (Read 4053 times)

INDY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -35
Converse CTS
« on: August 19, 2012, 07:36:26 PM »
anyone find them difficult to skate? Feels like ankles are gonna roll and no grip/board feel.

Moe

• Rep: 1
Re: Converse CTS
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 03:07:53 AM »
they need some time to break in and usually run too big, but after a while I like them alot, they are durable aswell!

apad88

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 03:19:12 AM »
A literally just ordered a pair right now, I triedthe Cons trappaso (the first model) and liked them, they seem pretty similar so I thought why not.

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 09:04:10 AM »
CTS are my favorite shoes and they last forever! Nohing bad about the CTS but i do have to say, they are butchering that shoe with all the new types of CTS coming out with the side rubber and the small rubber toe cap...shit stinks, keep it OG

ollienorth

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 10:29:29 AM »
one of my favorite shoes ever. if you go a half size down they're perfect. one thing that i like to do with the lows - they kind of have an uncomfortable ankle area due to the fact that the lining around the ankle comes to a kind of "point" in the back, so i just kind of cut it off with a utility knife and they're perfect.

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 10:40:38 AM »
I bought a pair for $20 shipped earlier this spring.  No break in necessary.  Tried skating them at first and they were really slick.  Gave them a second shot after my habitats and loved them
For Your Health