Author Topic: new york questions  (Read 3593 times)

sexualhelon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
Re: new york questions
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 06:41:11 PM »
Fortunately, it was never exactly my aspiration to serve people alcohol for dollar bills in America. It would be if intellectual conversation causes your brain to make your mouth go "durrrrr".

Good day sir.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 06:52:41 PM »
floops a disney animator, ur a shitty and pompous ex-bartender.go bacc to australia with the other meetheads
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 12:15:00 AM »
Oh really? Well shit, if he's a Disney animator then I take it all back and my personal views have changed. I'm 9 years old and so terribly sorry. Speaking of Disney,I have to say, I'm a fan of the old Disney toons though. Calling me an "ex-bartender" is a far stretch and I'm not from Australia. It could have been a good debate if ever a counter argument had been offered.

Fabulous use of "ur", "bacc", and "meetheads" - I understand those are hard words to spell. I commend you on your grammar, capitalization, and extensive vocabulary though.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 12:38:39 AM by sexualhelon »

bandini

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 07:18:16 AM »
but I'll put it like this, go to a strip club and leave a big tip. Are you gonna expect her to suck your dick? That's my metaphor for it

If you're going to a strip club, tipping big & not getting your dick sucked (or at least an HJ), you're going to the wrong strip club or you're just a mark.

The rest of this was pretty well covered by Mr. Pink in the beginning of Reservoir Dogs I think...: )