Author Topic: Birdman Interviews Louis C.K.  (Read 2751 times)

8BitSeinfeld

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
Birdman Interviews Louis C.K.
« on: October 17, 2012, 10:49:21 PM »
haven't seen this posted (please delete if i'm wrong), but louie seems to open up/be more comfortable here than in most of his interviews
sick as fuck
Tony Hawk Interviews Louis C.K. about Dane Cook, Reddit, Louie, and More!

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
Re: Birdman Interviews Louis C.K.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 11:29:28 PM »
cool interview,i wish he wld have asked him more questions, louis c.k. is one of the best comediens out now. here is one of his best bits in my opinion

Louis CK Last Time I Smoked Weed

A MAN

• Rep: 68
    • SKATE TIT avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 03:44:32 AM »
I love that Louie tells Tony he's "an American hero". For some reason would've thought that he'd either hate skateboarders, or just not known who Tony was.  For him to then praise him that highly was a nice surprise.

penguin meat

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 08:28:17 AM »
cool interview,i wish he wld have asked him more questions, louis c.k. is one of the best comediens out now. here is one of his best bits in my opinion

Louis CK Last Time I Smoked Weed
Thank you for that. I thought I'd seen every Louis CK clip on youtube

Burton Ernie

• SLAP Pal
    • Black Mesa avatar image
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 10:06:35 AM »
going to see him tonight in Tulsa! I'm hyped! I wonder if he'll mention the Oklahoma City thing...

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 10:55:57 AM »
Just saw him in St. Louis on his most recent tour which I think was a couple days before this interview.  Probably my favorite stand up performance I've ever seen in person and while I loved his entire set, his encore, which was probably 5-7 minutes was fucking outstanding.  It was basically him running through all these scenarios where he should feel one way about something, but instead he felt another and they were all sorta fucked up, un-PC viewpoints.

His encores are great, it always seems like he's trying out some new material that he thinks might bum most people out.  Best stand up show I've ever seen save for Doug Stanhope a few months ago.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 07:38:19 PM »
Damn Louis is the man.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 07:54:01 PM »
I'm hyped on anything relating to Louis C.K. Can't wait till he films another special.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2012, 03:02:30 PM »
Just saw him in St. Louis on his most recent tour which I think was a couple days before this interview.?  Probably my favorite stand up performance I've ever seen in person and while I loved his entire set, his encore, which was probably 5-7 minutes was fucking outstanding.?  It was basically him running through all these scenarios where he should feel one way about something, but instead he felt another and they were all sorta fucked up, un-PC viewpoints.

my brother went to that show in stl,he said the same thing,he said it was just as funny as the flight of the conchords show in stl a year or 2 ago.i am dumb for not going

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
someone needs to make this interview happen
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

Burton Ernie

• SLAP Pal
    • Black Mesa avatar image
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 06:03:38 PM »
show in Tulsa last night was great, but there was no encore. After reading that he did encores on here, I was really hoping for one. But at the end he said "thanks" and walked off and the lights came up. Everyone just got up and started leaving, and I was like "no wait, there'll be an encore!"

sadly, didn't happen. He was still badass though.

8BitSeinfeld

• Rep: 5
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 08:00:30 PM »
I SEEN THAT LOUIE NIKKA EATIN A HOTDOG IN MIDTOWN THE OTHER DAY MAD MUSTARD ON HIS SWEATPANTS NIGGAS A BUM BUT HE STILL FUNNY JU HEARD FREE MAX B AND UNCLE BOBO
i legitimately wonder sometimes if some of his black shirts were always black, or they were at one point a lighter color and become black from his accumulated sweat and pizza grease

but straight up fuck FX for trying to pull this shit, it's not available on their site anymore but still whack
http://www.laughspin.com/2012/05/28/fx-trying-to-sell-plain-black-t-shit-in-the-name-of-louis-c-k/

flapJack

• Rep: 30
  • if you want our remorse,turn your body to a corpse
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2012, 09:30:59 AM »
I'll Just leave this here.

sold out though