Author Topic: Zered Bassett on Expedition-one  (Read 26053 times)

Hercules Rockefeller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Zered Bassett on Expedition-one
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2012, 02:48:37 PM »
this is so DAMN GREAT.

way2funky

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »
Sounds like bad news for my man Kelly Hart... For those that are keeping count; Zared is now the 7th dude that has gotten on Expedition after Kelly did back in 2002, and now has a Pro model for the brand. They should have turned Kenny and Kelly pro at the same time. I'm almost willing to bet that Spencer Hamilton dude will have a board out before Kelly does. I think Troy has always been afraid of people using Expedition as a stepping stone to get on a better brand the same way that Biebel, Janoski, Leeper, and Gallant did. Even thought Gallant did go back. Reason #147 why the industry side of skateboarding sucks. hahaha!

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
Everyone is acting like Kelly Hart has been releasing so much footage, but he hasn't. Yes, I know he broke his ankle but before that, what has he done since It's Official?  A Berrics part?  Kenny released his TWS part, some stuff in DVS vids, and Madness was basically a video dedicated to turning him pro.  And Spencer is all over footage wise between EXP-One and Krew/Supra stuff.  Kenny deserved to go pro when he did and when Spencer turns pro, he'll deserve it as well.

1dxxxx

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2012, 04:36:36 PM »
Everyone is acting like Kelly Hart has been releasing so much footage, but he hasn't. Yes, I know he broke his ankle but before that, what has he done since It's Official?  A Berrics part?  Kenny released his TWS part, some stuff in DVS vids, and Madness was basically a video dedicated to turning him pro.  And Spencer is all over footage wise between EXP-One and Krew/Supra stuff.  Kenny deserved to go pro when he did and when Spencer turns pro, he'll deserve it as well.

Kelly rips, Spencer rips, Kenny rips. at the end of the day alot of people know who Kelly is and that helps sell boards. Hasnt done as much as the other guys for sure, but still deserves it

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2012, 04:38:04 PM »
kelly hart nice dude decent skateboarder probably has a nice future selling car insurance ahead of him

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2012, 06:12:56 PM »
Theyre team is definately stacked. Wish richard angelides put out more footage though.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2012, 06:42:01 PM »

This was his last real part.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2012, 07:46:13 PM »
Sounds like bad news for my man Kelly Hart... For those that are keeping count; Zared is now the 7th dude that has gotten on Expedition after Kelly did back in 2002, and now has a Pro model for the brand. They should have turned Kenny and Kelly pro at the same time. I'm almost willing to bet that Spencer Hamilton dude will have a board out before Kelly does. I think Troy has always been afraid of people using Expedition as a stepping stone to get on a better brand the same way that Biebel, Janoski, Leeper, and Gallant did. Even thought Gallant did go back. Reason #147 why the industry side of skateboarding sucks. hahaha!

Hahaha. Yeah, who that hell is that NOBODY Spender Hamilton, anyway? It's not like he's the most talented dude on Expedition. He's not out there fs halfcab flipping 15 sets or anything.

way2funky

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2012, 09:55:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahaha. Yeah, who that hell is that NOBODY Spender Hamilton, anyway? It's not like he's the most talented dude on Expedition. He's not out there fs halfcab flipping 15 sets or anything.

I don't know him personally, so that pretty much makes him a nobody to me!

BleachBeach

• Rep: -5
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2012, 10:07:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This was his last real part.

Feeling this part!

DBrown901

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2012, 10:12:39 PM »
Excited for Zered... But yeah, how can they afford that many people? They have 8 pros, 6 ams 2 of them that should turn pro any moment by now (kelly and spencer) And what happened to Nick Tucker, wasn't he on???... I heard they put DGK money into EXP because it's Troy's favorite company out of Kayo.

By the way, Tom Rem should have stayed with Anti Hero... bad move in my opinion. 
Why shouldn't Kelly turn pro? He's been on there for so fucking long, he deserves the title.

way2funky

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2012, 10:57:39 PM »
Excited for Zered... But yeah, how can they afford that many people? They have 8 pros, 6 ams 2 of them that should turn pro any moment by now (kelly and spencer) And what happened to Nick Tucker, wasn't he on???... I heard they put DGK money into EXP because it's Troy's favorite company out of Kayo.

By the way, Tom Rem should have stayed with Anti Hero... bad move in my opinion. 

The riders probably don't make much. Most likely a monthly salary of anywhere for $500 to $2000 and no board royalties, or board royalties and no monthly salary. The catch 22 in the skate industry is that without a board sponsor, most other sponsors won't keep you around for long.  Nick Tucker should have just waited and turned pro for sk8mafia, before deciding to jump ship to another company. He's still just on flow at the moment.

recovery

« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2012, 02:56:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah. I got a feeling they're about to drop one or two people. I mean the year's coming to a close tand somebody's contract is probably about to run out. I'd guess it'll be one of the not-so-productive guys like Enrique. Only speculation though...

Yeah! you have to many feelings! is it your time of the month? PMSing?    ahaha! keep speculating, Enrqiue not productive?.......i see you know what you are talking about, sorry for the sarcasm.
None of Expedition or any Kayo member is getting the boot. Enrique is one of the most productive skaters at Kayo, im not going to start getting on his nuts even I have the urge to do it but Im going to behave.
Kayo is one of the most growing companies now days that's why they can afford to put new people on the company.
Kelly and Spencer will turn pro when their time comes up.
Wait to see more Kayo power moves real soon

way2funky

« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2012, 03:34:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think Kelly has a more style, power, finesse when he skate compared to Spencer. Watch any of his video parts. Every trick he does has proper pop, flick, caught.  And what you may not notice is that all four of his wheels make contact with the ground at the same time, at that's on every trick. Spencer's landings... can't say the same with the exception of a few of his go to tricks. Kelly has skated that way ever since I first met him at the Laguna Hills Skate Park when he was like 13 or 14.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2012, 06:08:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think Kelly has a more style, power, finesse when he skate compared to Spencer. Watch any of his video parts. Every trick he does has proper pop, flick, caught.  And what you may not notice is that all four of his wheels make contact with the ground at the same time, at that's on every trick. Spencer's landings... can't say the same with the exception of a few of his go to tricks. Kelly has skated that way ever since I first met him at the Laguna Hills Skate Park when he was like 13 or 14.
WHO FUCKING CARES JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE A TOOL
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2012, 05:38:49 PM »
Theyre team is definately stacked. Wish richard angelides put out more footage though.

he can't his car has a flat battery & his hip hurts :)

way2funky

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2012, 06:01:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Hey fuckface, dicknose or whatever the hell your name is, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. And while you're at it, can you do me a favor right now; Go to the kitchen, turn on the stove, and light yourself on fire. And forgetaboutit...! hahaha! Why you getting all butt hurt on some gay shit anyway! I'm just giving the kid shit for shits sake. The fact that you don't even know me, and you let some bullshit I wrote on some stupid forum effect you enough that you felt compelled to share your opinion about me either (positive or negative) on this forum shows you do care to some extent. If you don't like what I write, don't read it, plan and simple.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 06:26:47 PM by The Brain »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2012, 06:37:52 PM »
God you fucking suck.

way2funky

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2012, 08:11:45 PM »
God you fucking suck.

God doesn't fucking suck. God is good all the time!

DBrown901

« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2012, 09:15:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Hey fuckface, dicknose or whatever the hell your name is, when I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. And while you're at it, can you do me a favor right now; Go to the kitchen, turn on the stove, and light yourself on fire. And forgetaboutit...! hahaha! Why you getting all butt hurt on some gay shit anyway! I'm just giving the kid shit for shits sake. The fact that you don't even know me, and you let some bullshit I wrote on some stupid forum effect you enough that you felt compelled to share your opinion about me either (positive or negative) on this forum shows you do care to some extent. If you don't like what I write, don't read it, plan and simple.

You're pretty butthurt right here. How can you call someone else "butthurt" when you're overreacting to his response?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2012, 09:47:33 PM »
I didn't read whatever bullshit you just spewed towards me, but I did notice that you deleted your original post about how important it was that all four of Kelly's wheels hit the ground at the same time. Fuck, I can't even type that out with a straight face.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

way2funky

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2012, 10:01:30 PM »
I didn't read whatever bullshit you just spewed towards me, but I did notice that you deleted your original post about how important it was that all four of Kelly's wheels hit the ground at the same time. Fuck, I can't even type that out with a straight face.
hahaha! Sure you didn't. And I didn't delete shit playboy.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 10:09:16 PM by The Brain »

way2funky

« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2012, 10:13:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What part didn't you read? And what post did I delete?

thugnificent

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2012, 10:20:45 PM »
kelly hart is boring, thats why he isnt pro. spencer hamilton is way better, and will go pro before him. everything is in balance

way2funky

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2012, 02:20:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
You're pretty butthurt right here. How can you call someone else "butthurt" when you're overreacting to his response?

I wasn't overracting at all. Just making an example of the kid. If you're gonna insult somebody, come correct or not at all. He wanted my attention by trying to call me a tool. So I went ahead and gave him the attention he wanted. I look at that as just me being nice. hahaha!

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2012, 02:47:41 PM »
Spencer Hamilton sucks. He's a dumb, ghetto gown wearing fool with nasty style.  End of.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2012, 02:53:29 PM »
Zered has always struck me as one of those guys that can really do whatever he wants to on a skateboard. The guy WAS Zoo York for a while. Very psyched that, not only does he have a board sponsor again, but a better one.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2012, 08:35:32 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2012, 08:41:21 PM »
Spencer Hamilton sucks. He's a dumb, ghetto gown wearing fool with nasty style.  End of.

He's still better than Kelly.

1dxxxx

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2012, 10:34:31 AM »

Looks like Remillard is on too assuming the dude in the orange is Tom.