Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 367318 times)

BigMoe

Re: NBA 2012-13
« Reply #420 on: March 23, 2013, 08:02:23 AM »
guessing you didn't like the fact that jason terry a ROLEPLAYER made lebron look like a straight up bitch in the NBA FINALS you dumb fuck...

Easy there champ, not a Miami fan at all. Wade fan of course, just funny with Jim Ross over it.

Knicks and Wizards are my teams.

GarglesCmen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #421 on: March 23, 2013, 09:21:29 PM »
Was hoping to see the Wiz take this one to help us out but John Wall got kicked on some bull, I hate seeing people get kicked for talking.

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

BigMoe

« Reply #422 on: March 24, 2013, 06:59:50 AM »
Was hoping to see the Wiz take this one to help us out but John Wall got kicked on some bull, I hate seeing people get kicked for talking.

"Go to the basket and I'ma knock your ass out"

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #423 on: March 24, 2013, 01:52:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"Go to the basket and I'ma knock your ass out"

As I said, I hate people getting tossed for having words

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #424 on: March 24, 2013, 07:24:54 PM »
What a game against the spurs tonight!! Wow, Im shaking from excitement!!

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

StopSnitchinCuz

« Reply #425 on: March 25, 2013, 04:31:56 PM »
This Miami Heat winning streak is making me sick.
it's disgusting. I hate Lebron, he's too fucking good right now though

Will Easley

« Reply #426 on: March 25, 2013, 06:45:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i was always kinda indifferent about lebron but dude is seriously on another level these days. i aint even mad at all the cheap ass 2K players anymore cuz dude really be playing like that now. lowkey i think birdman was that missing piece the heat needed in the paint tho. dude just fits the team perfectly IMO.

Really getting sick of all this controversy over Rose not playing. ive been on various sports blogs n whatnot and some of the comments are insane. niggas really tryna call him a pampered superstar who's too scared to play and comparing him to andrew bynum. ANDREW BYNUM. like forreal shit is absurd out here. so called fans saying he gave up on the team n shit. i been sayin from the get go dude should just sit out for the season & come back next year with confidence. the bulls would look silly as fuck tryna bring him back in the middle of the playoffs. even if he is medically cleared to play aint nobody tryna see a timid derrick rose get his offensive struggle on as he gets his first taste of in-game action in almost a year. Dude just needs to come out and say "im not playing until next season" and leave it at that. none of this "could be tomorrow or 3 months from now" shit

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #427 on: March 25, 2013, 07:09:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i was always kinda indifferent about lebron but dude is seriously on another level these days. i aint even mad at all the cheap ass 2K players anymore cuz dude really be playing like that now. lowkey i think birdman was that missing piece the heat needed in the paint tho. dude just fits the team perfectly IMO.

Really getting sick of all this controversy over Rose not playing. ive been on various sports blogs n whatnot and some of the comments are insane. niggas really tryna call him a pampered superstar who's too scared to play and comparing him to andrew bynum. ANDREW BYNUM. like forreal shit is absurd out here. so called fans saying he gave up on the team n shit. i been sayin from the get go dude should just sit out for the season & come back next year with confidence. the bulls would look silly as fuck tryna bring him back in the middle of the playoffs. even if he is medically cleared to play aint nobody tryna see a timid derrick rose get his offensive struggle on as he gets his first taste of in-game action in almost a year. Dude just needs to come out and say "im not playing until next season" and leave it at that. none of this "could be tomorrow or 3 months from now" shit

I feel the same way about rose and that whole situation

What about John Wall tonight?! Wow!!!!

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

BigMoe

« Reply #428 on: March 25, 2013, 10:39:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

John Wall with 47 points like it's nothing, I love it. Basketball for basketballs sake

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #429 on: March 27, 2013, 09:24:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

John Wall with 47 points like it's nothing, I love it. Basketball for basketballs sake
haha wall is balling for a max contract right now.. he's going to get it too. players always go HAM on a contract year

good to see miami's winning streak end, it looked like they threw the game TBH. Noone is stopping this team in the playoffs

BigMoe

« Reply #430 on: March 27, 2013, 09:55:37 PM »
Quote from: Tracer  link=topic=65909.msg1879985#msg1879985 date=1364444651
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
haha wall is balling for a max contract right now.. he's going to get it too. players always go HAM on a contract year

good to see miami's winning streak end, it looked like they threw the game TBH. Noone is stopping this team in the playoffs

Stoked to see Miami get capped by another team in the east without their "Stars". I don't know if OKC is really going to take those dudes in the finals though, who else is really gonna compete in a playoffs set with those freaks?

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #431 on: March 27, 2013, 10:46:06 PM »
One of the worst Rockets games I have been to against the Pacers tonight but at least the Warriors lost to the Kings to keep that 6th spot spot viable

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #432 on: March 31, 2013, 10:28:03 PM »

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #433 on: April 03, 2013, 02:56:06 PM »
Popping in for Mamba's monster triple double. They way Kobe played last night was something of legend. I can't believe this guy is going to be out of the league in a few years. It's time to start cherishing these games kiddoes.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #434 on: April 03, 2013, 03:34:34 PM »
Popping in for Mamba's monster triple double. They way Kobe played last night was something of legend. I can't believe this guy is going to be out of the league in a few years. It's time to start cherishing these games kiddoes.

I want KOBE tested for steroids

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2013, 05:47:09 PM »
i want you banned for faggotry

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2013, 06:25:53 PM »
Melo has been on FIRE, wow!

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Tracer

« Reply #437 on: April 03, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »
Great scorer, never could defend though

Will Easley

« Reply #438 on: April 03, 2013, 09:21:32 PM »
Quote from: Tracer  link=topic=65909.msg1884429#msg1884429 date=1365039887
Expand Quote
[close]

he's a decent one on one defender when he wants to be. as a team defender he aint nothin special but I've always thought that he wasnt as bad at defense as most people claim he is.

This has definitely been a renaissance year for Kobe (individually speaking). Its been the first season in a while where he hasnt has nagging injuries & dude is bringing it!. These highlight reel dunks happen on the the regular now, not to mention he's shooting more efficiently than he ever has. Dude's game is like fine wine, i really wanna see him bring that to the postseason & cause a few upsets

Tracer

« Reply #439 on: April 03, 2013, 11:11:14 PM »
Quote from: Tracer  link=topic=65909.msg1884429#msg1884429 date=1365039887
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

he's a decent one on one defender when he wants to be. as a team defender he aint nothin special but I've always thought that he wasnt as bad at defense as most people claim he is.

This has definitely been a renaissance year for Kobe (individually speaking). Its been the first season in a while where he hasnt has nagging injuries & dude is bringing it!. These highlight reel dunks happen on the the regular now, not to mention he's shooting more efficiently than he ever has. Dude's game is like fine wine, i really wanna see him bring that to the postseason & cause a few upsets
Its so obvious LA will cauze a rukus in the playoffs, utah is doing everythin possible to avoid another spurs series

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #440 on: April 04, 2013, 03:36:44 AM »
spurs will destroy the lakers in the playoffs.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #441 on: April 04, 2013, 08:50:38 AM »
Don't be so sure of that I'd give the lakers at least a punchers chance. I really liked what I saw against Dallas minus Nash. The lakers definitely have their nine guy rotation ready which is something I can only say about one LA team. Although Manu hasn't neccisarily been huge for the spurs this season he is a big part of there post season aspirations. If he misses the first that has to count for something positive in the minds of the lake show.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Will Easley

« Reply #442 on: April 04, 2013, 09:01:11 AM »
Yeah I feel like the Spurs are their best chance for an upset. OKC, Denver or the Clippers would just outrun them every single game.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #443 on: April 04, 2013, 09:15:18 AM »
^ I'm sure ill sound crazy but I think the west is open for grabs with okc slated to be the favorite. Okc and Denver could potentially run all over the lakers but this is post season basketball. The game slows down a bit with teams actually playing d and working half court sets. This is why I didn't include the clips since cp3 prefers a slower paced game running the half court, doing his best Isaih impersonation. Hypothetically if the lakers pull out the 8 seed I'd say the odd man out would the warriors and maybe the rockets. But as I said this western concerns is as wide open as Amanda Bynes at a hip hop club.

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #444 on: April 04, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »
^ I'm sure ill sound crazy but I think the west is open for grabs with okc slated to be the favorite. Okc and Denver could potentially run all over the lakers but this is post season basketball. The game slows down a bit with teams actually playing d and working half court sets. This is why I didn't include the clips since cp3 prefers a slower paced game running the half court, doing his best Isaih impersonation. Hypothetically if the lakers pull out the 8 seed I'd say the odd man out would the warriors and maybe the rockets. But as I said this western concerns is as wide open as Amanda Bynes at a hip hop club.

I feel the same way completely. I don't think anyone should just pencil in OKC to come out of the west. TO be honest, I can fully see Memphis going really far this year.

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: April 04, 2013, 02:35:11 PM »
lakers have no chance, sorryl

steenz

« Reply #446 on: April 07, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
Lakers vs Clippers today will be a good game. Lakers need this W hopefully they pull it out.

Tracer

« Reply #447 on: April 07, 2013, 01:44:27 PM »
NBA is a brutal product, watching the end of the lakers game.. There is atleast 3 players who can't shoot FTs to save their lives!! How can you get paid over 10 million to play basketball and you can't shoot the damn ball?

You could teach a 12 year old girl to hit over 60% for god's sake, and I'm not joking

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #448 on: April 07, 2013, 08:41:48 PM »
Quote from: Tracer  link=topic=65909.msg1886868#msg1886868 date=1365367467
NBA is a brutal product, watching the end of the lakers game.. There is atleast 3 players who can't shoot FTs to save their lives!! How can you get paid over 10 million to play basketball and you can't shoot the damn ball?

You could teach a 12 year old girl to hit over 60% for god's sake, and I'm not joking

Or this dude:
"Ted St. Martin is a professional basketball free throw shooter and teacher. He holds the world record for consecutive free throws made, 5,221, made on April 28, 1996 while giving a shooting clinic to students. The 5,221 in a row took 7 hours and 20 minutes."

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #449 on: April 10, 2013, 03:40:40 PM »
I'm so hyped the Rockets made the Playoffs!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HOUSTON, TEXAS!