Author Topic: green day x Real collab  (Read 5948 times)

Dick Rogers

Re: green day x Real collab
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM »
I can't wait to get the series, hang it up on my wall, then go cruise on my long board while I listen to "time of your life". Later that night ill probably jerk off to the good feeling I get from donating to the children's hospital (I mosdef won't be thinking about children)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 06:17:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
jim t's from oakland so and green day formed in oakland and the proceeds go to children's hospital of oakland.
[close]

Too Short is from Oakland. That would have been way cooler.
[close]
what charity would too short have.? putting hoes on the street corporation? aggressive speed running from the cops foundation? besides the high five did a too short board already
Oh yeah, because all green day ever sings about is children in the hospital, right?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2013, 06:29:51 PM »
Expand Quote
jim t's from oakland so and green day formed in oakland and the proceeds go to children's hospital of oakland.
[close]

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 537
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2013, 06:45:32 PM »
Steve Nesser the one man band? http://www.adelinerecords.net/bands

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2013, 08:33:47 PM »
Maybe they should have picked a cooler and/or more relevant band to do boards with. Like it's good that it's for charity, but there's no way in hell I'm buying a Green Day skateboard. Reminds me of these in a way, although these may be marginally better (debatable):

In this case, I guess Nike's raised millions of dollars and the kids design the shoes (both good/cool things), but they could probably raise even more if what they were trying to sell was more appealing or whatever. Get what I'm saying?
I thought they sewed them together?

Dick Butkus

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2013, 10:28:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Maybe they should have picked a cooler and/or more relevant band to do boards with. Like it's good that it's for charity, but there's no way in hell I'm buying a Green Day skateboard. Reminds me of these in a way, although these may be marginally better (debatable):

In this case, I guess Nike's raised millions of dollars and the kids design the shoes (both good/cool things), but they could probably raise even more if what they were trying to sell was more appealing or whatever. Get what I'm saying?
[close]

10/10 joke!!!

dankradschwag

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2013, 05:04:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

raiders collab would be tight

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2550
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2013, 05:14:14 AM »
I wouldn't, cause every way I look I see crooks wearing Raiders...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2013, 09:49:30 AM »
Fuck green day,Real is fucking blowing it lately.That mellowthefuckout shit and now this.Its cool that its for a charity but i'd rather a Golden Girls collab over fucking Green day.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2013, 10:08:54 AM »
Fuck green day,Real is fucking blowing it lately.That mellowthefuckout shit and now this.Its cool that its for a charity but i'd rather a Golden Girls collab over fucking Green day.

I'd rather see a Golden Girls collab than anything. Seriously anything. I'd buy a Rose Nylund or Blanche Devereaux board any day.

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2013, 10:15:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I o u som future gnar.

Pro Baby Yeah!

HoudiniXLogic

• Rep: -17
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2013, 10:21:19 AM »
Wont even touch that shit. greenday what the fuck? The only greenday song I ever listened to and not bitch out was the one used in Questionable.

Although if Creature did a collab with bands like From Ashes Rise, Tragedy, or one of those bands. Punk is dead and every crusty knows it. �

Anyways,

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2013, 11:07:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'd rather see a Golden Girls collab than anything. Seriously anything. I'd buy a Rose Nylund or Blanche Devereaux board any day.
Someone needs to get on that,Blanche all day.

Dick Butkus

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2013, 12:16:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you guys haven't seen these?

D. Bag

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2013, 01:03:06 PM »
I wouldn't, cause every way I look I see crooks wearing Raiders...

They got their costumes on, ever since they heard their first Ice Cube song...

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2013, 11:09:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Nah I haven't,those are dope.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2013, 06:49:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Nah I haven't,those are dope.

Those are sick, but I'm talking a full-on guest model. Is MIA the only "legit" company-type in Miami? The gals are local legends down there. Some Florida company needs to hop on that quick. Maybe Palace could even get in on it. The Dorothy-less spin off was called "Golden Palace" when Blanche, Rose, and Sophia opened that bed and breakfast, after all.

Marketing departments get at me, I watch a lot of TV.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2013, 07:12:43 PM »
Expand Quote
who the fuck is the 4th guy?
[close]

Yeah for real.

Interesting(?) fact:  The lead singer is married to Steve Nesser's sister.

My wife's best friend use to be their nanny.