Author Topic: Pretty Sweet Spoilers  (Read 140998 times)

El Barto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: Pretty Sweet Spoilers
« Reply #810 on: December 12, 2012, 03:42:08 PM »
Expand Quote

Ben Colen's angle...

[close]

lol, free rvca ad.

The photo is so much better than the actual trick. Is the ny version tsm cover going in the nike vid or was that a bail photo because it wasnt in the bonus. Theres actually a couple photos not in the video in any shape. Or maybe i missed it. What happened to the footage of that big looking ollie down a hill when olson went pro? I cant tell if its because of some bullshit angle or its actually that high. And the one of that ollie in the pool?

dont remember this, can someone post it? and in the footage in the video was he wearing vans? also i just realized fully flared took five years to film, and marc skate to five years in pretty sweet. kinds funny

stephendedalus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 58
Re: Pretty Sweet Spoilers
« Reply #811 on: December 12, 2012, 03:45:23 PM »
Expand Quote
What happened to the footage of that big looking ollie down a hill when olson went pro? I cant tell if its because of some bullshit angle or its actually that high.
[close]

Yeah, I forgot about that one. And about that hippy jump, I bet the footage of the nyc version looked way better (new york city, at night, those green wheels) but since he was wearing vans they reshot it. Oh, and why isn't koston's independent ad (the 180 5-0 or whatever) in the video?

Hoping he's saving it for a (full) Nike part.