Author Topic: I hate iTunes and you should too.  (Read 3281 times)

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
Re: I hate iTunes and you should too.
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 11:33:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I agree iTunes is shit.

And for all the randoms bitching about piracy, u should understand that the main point of this video is top sell more products (Boards, clothes, wheels and shit). I'm sure those happy to pay for a skate video are the same brainwashed teenagers happy to put big fat stickers on their board. Crailtap should put it online for free.

ps : anyway by looking right you can already find some streams of the video.

[close]

Last I checked, a DVD was a product. ? I am also fairly sure that those crazy cameras do not pay for themselves. ? Just because other companies have been putting out videos for free does not mean that you or anyone else deserves to see it without paying for it. ? 

Do you also expect the new 007 or Hobbit movie to be release for free as well? ? 
[close]
Did you seriously compare Pretty Sweet which is a Skateboard video which clear purpose is to promote the Girl-Choco family with some 200+ millions budget FEATURE FILMS ? ? Pretty sweet is actually an ad. A beautiful and well-crafted ad for sure but that what it is.
I can perfectly understand that the physical DVD cost something because of the distribution cost, disc price etc. That's why I can perfectly understand the release of a DVD via a mag (Trasher, Transworld...) ? But seriously 10 euros for a digital copy on Itunes ?

There is no legit explanation other than them wanting to milk more. But hey guess what? You are actually here defending them and willing to open your ass. So I guess they are right.

Plz do not forget to add that yummy green SHAKE JUNT sticker on the back of your board , bro.

How many people do you think get hurt on the set of major motion pictures versus filming for pretty sweet?  I would argue the Crailtap crew put more of themselves into this video than people do on major motion pictures.  And they should just give this away for free, because you have been spoiled into thinking skateboarding videos are only advertisements in this over-saturated internet age?       

Pavementi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2012, 12:49:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I agree iTunes is shit.

And for all the randoms bitching about piracy, u should understand that the main point of this video is top sell more products (Boards, clothes, wheels and shit). I'm sure those happy to pay for a skate video are the same brainwashed teenagers happy to put big fat stickers on their board. Crailtap should put it online for free.

ps : anyway by looking right you can already find some streams of the video.

[close]

Last I checked, a DVD was a product. ? I am also fairly sure that those crazy cameras do not pay for themselves. ? Just because other companies have been putting out videos for free does not mean that you or anyone else deserves to see it without paying for it. ? 

Do you also expect the new 007 or Hobbit movie to be release for free as well? ? 
[close]
Did you seriously compare Pretty Sweet which is a Skateboard video which clear purpose is to promote the Girl-Choco family with some 200+ millions budget FEATURE FILMS ? ? Pretty sweet is actually an ad. A beautiful and well-crafted ad for sure but that what it is.
I can perfectly understand that the physical DVD cost something because of the distribution cost, disc price etc. That's why I can perfectly understand the release of a DVD via a mag (Trasher, Transworld...) ? But seriously 10 euros for a digital copy on Itunes ?

There is no legit explanation other than them wanting to milk more. But hey guess what? You are actually here defending them and willing to open your ass. So I guess they are right.

Plz do not forget to add that yummy green SHAKE JUNT sticker on the back of your board , bro.
Yes he did dipfuck, because they are both PRODUCTS not promotions. I don't know how you got that stupid idea in your head. Before the internets turned music, television and movies into shitty free-for-alls, people paid $20-$30 dollars for videos?on a FUCKING VHS TAPE no less.

You understand that there are material costs involved with DVD manufacturing, but can't comprehend that money needs to be spent in paying for overhead, filmers, video equipment, travel, or the shit they fucking ride? Where do they get money for all that again? Oh yeah, through the fucking PRODUCT they spent (literally and figuratively) five years investing in.

Fuck your logic. The way you're describe it, Star Wars was a promotion for all the toys they knew they were going to sell.

You sound like a spoiled little internet brat. Fuck off and die.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2012, 01:14:46 PM »
FIRST OFF YOU A BITCH BUYING MUSIC AND VIDEOS GET A PHYSICAL COPY NEXT TIME FAGGOT SECOND WHY THE FUCK YOU CRYING ON THE INTERNET AS IF ONE OF THESE LITTLE BITCHBOYS GONNA COME OVER AND TUCK YOUR STUPID ASS INTO YOUR THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE SHEETS AND TELL YOU APPLE IS A BIG BULLY AND NOT TO LISTEN TO IT PUT THE FUCKIN SWIMMIES DOWN FAM STAY THE FUCK OUT THE WAVEPOOL FREE MAX B

God damn did I LOL at the Thomas the Tank reference.
I suck at SLAP.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
Had a Macbook once and sold it after having it for maybe a year. I was able to buy a computer with equal specs and make a little dough in the process. Apple is overpriced along with being way too narc for my tastes. They recently lost their EPA rating because part of being EPA certified is making your product easy to disassemble and recycle....they started soldering everything into the computer. You can't really tinker and add on to Macs, most programs cost a bit more on Mac, and I feel like torrenting programs is much easier on windows. But I digress.

Sharepod is the way to go. Apple definitely nailed it in my opinion with the Ipod but I stick to old school scroll wheel ones. Their hardware on laptops is still leaps above most as well.

corn flakes

• Rep: -15
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2012, 08:49:34 PM »
iTunes is cold