Author Topic: opinion on cruisers  (Read 5390 times)

sleepypancakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: opinion on cruisers
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 02:48:59 PM »
Opinions are like assholes and you just came to the public toilet of skateboarding.

Cruiser boards can be really fun. But at the same time, you don't necessarily have to have one. As long as a "cruiser" set up is skateable with good components and a nice wheelbase with a good sized tail I don't see a problem. Much else and you'll be a long board company.

foureyedjim

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 10:31:38 PM »
It's generally a bad idea trying to tap into a market that already has more than enough producers to supply the consumers.  I don't know shit about business, but to put it simply, why would I buy a cruiser deck from some random company when I can just get a zip zagger or something?  Anyways, if you're really set on the idea, I would make what you think would be fun to ride.  I guess the best suggestion I got is make it unique, make some wacky shapes.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »
main reason i use a cruiser is for transport. small, light and you can ride on shitty ground. Zip Zinger shape is good. I'd make sure you have interesting graphics. My cruisers have lasted years, so people are probably more fussy about the underside. Limited edition stuff always seems popular, like the Zaroosh stuff.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2012, 01:57:11 AM »
i can't give my opinion on cruuuisers cause it certainly gonna bug a lot of fags here

cruisers suck

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2012, 09:30:26 AM »
Simple. When no one was rocking cruisers, they were cool. Now that every ryan, chris, and steve is rocking one on their college campus, they are wack.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2012, 09:16:27 PM »
i think these penny boards are kinda lame, but its better then a scooter. I have a zig zagger ( the bigger krooked crusier) set with some indy 149s and the soft spitfires are it rules, a great deck for cruising to the liquor store or to skate when you want a change or are hurt . I personally use mine like once or twice a month maybe.