Author Topic: Herman G6 Ripped Laces Review  (Read 1236 times)

Applesalad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Herman G6 Ripped Laces Review
« on: December 31, 2012, 02:00:23 PM »
Seems like emerica finally stepped their game up http://www.rippedlaces.com/2012/12/emerica-herman-g6-review/

Frassty

• Rep: -2
Re: Herman G6 Ripped Laces Review
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 05:38:27 PM »
Had My Pair For a Few Weeks Now, Was Waiting For a New Board To Start Skating Them .
But I Think Im Gonna Skate Mines Now..

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 06:42:53 PM »
Thanks for Posting :)

You can definitely say that Emerica has stepped up their quality. They said Higher Quality and it shows.

After speaking with the head designer over at Emerica and talking to him on various tasks from traveling to the production factories to playing with different oiled suedes, it was clear that shit was going to get serious this year.

As stated in the comment section on the site, (because I've been addressing this for a portion of the day) our results are simply based on how we skated the shoes. I've already received soooo many comments from kids stating that we're full of it and that the review is bogus. I tried explaining to them that we all skate differently, flick differently and so forth. Not to get even more technical, but weather conditions actually effect the reviews as well (for ex. this cold as east coast weather I'm currently enduring) but all and all, I'm happy with the G6 review. It really did prove to me that Emerica is listening to consumers wants and needs. They've rebuild from the bottom up and I can't wait to skate those new Heretics as well, those things look serious.

Hope you all have a happy New Year!

In the words of Ellington after landing that Carlsbad Back Biggie "Getting fucked up to-night!"

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:39:14 AM »
Solid review. Definitely going to pick up a pair.

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 08:06:14 PM »
I gotta say I fully agree with the review, you were also spot on with the puig review too. Glad to see you agree that they deserve to be in the top echelon of skate shoes.