Author Topic: Are CCS cunts? Any better options?  (Read 3635 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: Are CCS cunts? Any better options?
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 07:35:43 AM »
Ended up placing an order at skatewhorehouse. Fingers crossed.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2012, 07:44:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
never had problems when i order from here:

brickharbor.com
[close]

they fucked up my order.. was psyched on the deal i thought i was getting, but it was a no-go. i've had good experiences in the past with tactics and ccs, but they're a bit more pricey for what they are, especially ccs.
[close]

fucked up how? what happened?
[close]

nothing as hilarious as homeless prostitute's story.. ordered shoes, got some random shirt instead. apparently they're gonna give me a refund once i ship the shirt back.. shit happens, no harm done, but i'ma probably just hit up my local shop next time around

That sucks, it would suck if that happened to me since I live in europe, wont really be able to ship it back... Ive never had any problems ordering from BrickHarbor though, I order from them all the time. Same with CCS, but it would suck even harder if it happened there cause their customer service sucks asshole.

Ended up placing an order at skatewhorehouse. Fingers crossed.

Good call, best webshop out. Great customer service, fast shipping, and they kinda have the most prody too.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2012, 07:51:00 AM »
I think my local shops are cunts for not stocking Emerica.  CCS is my fallback if I can't find Reynolds' elsewhere.  I've never had a problem.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2012, 02:43:16 PM »
Orchardshop.com duh! Or brick harbor. I've ordered from spot before and had no complaints, and got shoes from dave at 35th before and he hooked it up. All good choices
fuck you bama

ZEBRA

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2012, 08:15:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

brickharbor.com
[close]

they fucked up my order.. was psyched on the deal i thought i was getting, but it was a no-go. i've had good experiences in the past with tactics and ccs, but they're a bit more pricey for what they are, especially ccs.
[close]

[close]

nothing as hilarious as homeless prostitute's story.. ordered shoes, got some random shirt instead. apparently they're gonna give me a refund once i ship the shirt back.. shit happens, no harm done, but i'ma probably just hit up my local shop next time around

If you got a local shop, why you even trying to order online??

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2012, 09:01:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

brickharbor.com
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

shit, I don't go to my local shop(Cowtown). One time I called and asked them if they carried Magenta boards and the guy asked "Is that a brand?" I won't be going back there.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2012, 09:09:03 PM »
oh god dude that's unforgivable!
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

ZEBRA

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2012, 09:19:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

brickharbor.com
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

shit, I don't go to my local shop(Cowtown). One time I called and asked them if they carried Magenta boards and the guy asked "Is that a brand?" I won't be going back there.

That's a little harsh. Magenta is a small company. I never heard of them until I started posting on SLAP.

Is that really the only reason??

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2012, 09:28:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

brickharbor.com
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That's a little harsh. Magenta is a small company. I never heard of them until I started posting on SLAP.

I went in there about 30 minutes after I called that day and apparently the guy I talked to over the phone was just the guy who was working the counter. I talked to the manager about it and asked if they would be ordering any Magenta or Polar boards and they said they can't afford to take a risk on product that they're not sure if people will buy. The only problem with that is they just opened up a FOURTH location. You can't afford to take a risk on 4-5 boards in one of your shops, but you can open up a fourth fucking store in the Phoenix Metro area to sell more DGK boards with a Blow Pop graphic?

ZEBRA

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2012, 09:33:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

brickharbor.com
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I went in there about 30 minutes after I called that day and apparently the guy I talked to over the phone was just the guy who was working the counter. I talked to the manager about it and asked if they would be ordering any Magenta or Polar boards and they said they can't afford to take a risk on product that they're not sure if people will buy. The only problem with that is they just opened up a FOURTH location. You can't afford to take a risk on 4-5 boards in one of your shops, but you can open up a fourth fucking store in the Phoenix Metro area to sell more DGK boards with a Blow Pop graphic?

That's fucked. Sounds like that shop sold the fuck out.

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2012, 09:38:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

brickharbor.com
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

That's fucked. Sounds like that shop sold the fuck out.

I heard nothing but good things about that shop when I moved here and they've just become a big disappointment. Seasons and Theories will continue to get my business.

rly

• Rep: 0
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2012, 01:44:16 PM »
I live at the bottom of the world, and can fully recommend skatewarehouse; I've been ordering from them for what seems like at least 5 years, and never had a problem. The closest thing to a problem was when they shipped two trucks in differing sizes.... I emailed them, and they shipped me another truck straight away without charging me anything more.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2012, 07:28:30 PM »
I live at the bottom of the world, and can fully recommend skatewarehouse; I've been ordering from them for what seems like at least 5 years, and never had a problem. The closest thing to a problem was when they shipped two trucks in differing sizes.... I emailed them, and they shipped me another truck straight away without charging me anything more.

Yeah, my dealings with them so far have been good. Quick and reasonable. Waiting for the order.

CCS on the other hard. Took a few days to get back to me, asked if I wanted to cancel the order, I said I did, and ordered from Skate Warehouse. 4 days later CCS, send me an email out of the blue saying my (cancelled) order had been sent! So now it looks like I've spent twice what I was planning...

Bottom line, I won't deal with CCS again. They've fucked me around way too much.

"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

ZEBRA

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2012, 11:02:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, my dealings with them so far have been good. Quick and reasonable. Waiting for the order.

CCS on the other hard. Took a few days to get back to me, asked if I wanted to cancel the order, I said I did, and ordered from Skate Warehouse. 4 days later CCS, send me an email out of the blue saying my (cancelled) order had been sent! So now it looks like I've spent twice what I was planning...

Bottom line, I won't deal with CCS again. They've fucked me around way too much.

Fuck that!!! Tell CCS you're sending that shit back and make them pay for shipping. That's some major bullshit!!!

Do you have 2 of whatever you were ordering, or did you order different things from CCS and Skate Warehouse??

Jake

• Rep: -33
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2012, 01:32:57 AM »
westside skateshop has an amazing selection and online store.They carry the most magenta stuff ive seen besides theories...makes sense because they hook Jimmy Lannon up. And you dont have to feel guilty about ordering online, because its westside...those guys fucking kill it. Watch their videos if you havent seen them.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2012, 04:30:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Fuck that!!! Tell CCS you're sending that shit back and make them pay for shipping. That's some major bullshit!!!

Do you have 2 of whatever you were ordering, or did you order different things from CCS and Skate Warehouse??

Well, the fucked up thing is they asked me do I want to cancel the order, to which I said yes. Then two days later they sent me another email saying that they were having trouble identifying the order, so could I send them all of the order details (which I then did). Then, thinking they'd sorted it out, they sent me an email two days after that, saying that my order was packaged and waiting to be sent and so couldn't be cancelled. So I replied,saying not to send it. No response. I check CCS website and it now says the order status is being shipped. I sent a subsequent e-mail yesterday and still no reply...

Luckily I ordered different stuff from Skate warehouse but I now will have 4 sweaters/hoodies and two sets of Bones and 3 T-shirts and a bill for over $400...

I guess the moral of the story is don't fuck with CCS. I knew I shouldn't have given them a second chance! >:(

ZEBRA

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2012, 01:55:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Well, the fucked up thing is they asked me do I want to cancel the order, to which I said yes. Then two days later they sent me another email saying that they were having trouble identifying the order, so could I send them all of the order details (which I then did). Then, thinking they'd sorted it out, they sent me an email two days after that, saying that my order was packaged and waiting to be sent and so couldn't be cancelled. So I replied,saying not to send it. No response. I check CCS website and it now says the order status is being shipped. I sent a subsequent e-mail yesterday and still no reply...

Luckily I ordered different stuff from Skate warehouse but I now will have 4 sweaters/hoodies and two sets of Bones and 3 T-shirts and a bill for over $400...

I guess the moral of the story is don't fuck with CCS. I knew I shouldn't have given them a second chance! >:(

Fuck, that's so shitty. At least you got stuff though. Not like your money is gone and you didn't get shit from it.

Yeah, fuck CCS. Hopefully everyone reads this so they don't get fucked over, too.

kookedoutlurk

• Rep: -14
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 08:43:39 PM »
Skatewarehouse is the best place I have ever ordered from. Really good customer service too.