Author Topic: Holy Backside Lipslide!  (Read 8133 times)

Charles Smith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
Re: Holy Backside Lipslide!
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2013, 09:43:29 PM »
some of you fucks are fucked. what the fuck was the fuck supposed to do, fuckin slide the ledge dry? also, i bet if any of you fucks told him to back tail it and "stop being gay" to his face he'd fuckin clean your fuckclock

SheepShagger

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2013, 09:57:37 PM »
some of you fucks are fucked. what the fuck was the fuck supposed to do, fuckin slide the ledge dry? also, i bet if any of you fucks told him to back tail it and "stop being gay" to his face he'd fuckin clean your fuckclock

??? Well I'm sure he would do that sex act if he was able enough to lipslide a ledge.

Charles Smith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2013, 10:45:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

??? Well I'm sure he would do that sex act if he was able enough to lipslide a ledge.

the point is i bet this dude would fuck YOUR ass, you gaper

janky858

« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2013, 01:00:30 AM »
you guyz are a bunch of jealous ass posers, this shit is dope.

SheepShagger

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2013, 10:52:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

the point is i bet this dude would fuck YOUR ass, you gaper

Yes I bet he would do that too!